The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

We need more skeletal parts

Codeman1976
Codeman1976
✭✭✭
We are in need of more skeletal parts. How can we build a proper ossuary without all the main parts of the skeletal form? I’m sure I don’t have to list all the parts of the skeletal form, but it would be nice to have the rib cage, hip, foot, forearm, hand, upper arm, thigh and leg to start with as they are the most important. There are many other furnishings outside of the skeletal system that we NEED too. We can see all of these things in the game but have yet been able to have them as a furnishing in our own properties. Releasing a few furnishings and/or furnishing recipes with each bit of added content IS NOT helping. At the current rate we will be getting items like these or the many other requests in other conversations in the year NEVER. If such requests/demands cannot be met please fill us in on why (aside from juggling bug fixes and updates and dlc etc.). I’m sure that if we decorators knew the things holding such things back would help us in understanding why we don’t have such things available to us.
If you’re u agree or disagree feel free to comment.
Thank you
PS4 NA Codeman1976
Edited by Codeman1976 on November 6, 2019 12:59AM
PS4 NA
Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    There are so many people that I talk with about adding such things as suggested in this post that I am surprised to not see a single comment. I was excited when I visited the luxury furnishings vendor Friday to see a titan skull, but this is just not enough. Please, please give us more skeletal bits and pieces.
    Thank you
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine that many agree that more skeletal furnishings would be great, but so many things, even already in game, have been long requested as furnishings that we begin to lose hope. :(
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Avery long overdue. Now with the introduction of so many other improvements like being able to buy skill lines one
    Feel they are completed on one character such things may take even longer to get. Heck, we will probably never get all the furnishings that are asked for on a daily basis. There are so many items throughout Tamriel that we still have yet be seen. I am hopeful that the coming year will bring a lot more than once a week newly available furnishings. It does seem like I’m beating my head against a wall. Anyway, here’s to crossing claws they bring in a larger chunk of new furnishings at some point in the very near future.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976