The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorry, have to vent some frustration

Saltisol
Saltisol
✭✭✭✭
Got the day of so of course I logged into ESO. I mostly play pvp (pve when needed for gear) and as Cyrodil is rather deserted at this hour (EU) I queue for BG's. And you all know the story by now. Queued for 2 so far and got stuck 5 mins on loading screen on both.

I'm not sure why I even bother to login to the game any longer.

Is there any progrses and estimate when this can be PROPERLY fixed ? I still got some patience and can wait but everytime this happens the patience wears thinner and thinner.
  • Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sigh…...looking at the third loading screen in a row. That's it, this is so bad, so bad,
  • mandricus
    mandricus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I'm not going to renew my ESO plus sub until this is fixed. I only play BGs. Given the state of the activity finder, I have no reasons to login anymore.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Saltisol wrote: »
    Got the day of so of course I logged into ESO. I mostly play pvp (pve when needed for gear) and as Cyrodil is rather deserted at this hour (EU) I queue for BG's. And you all know the story by now. Queued for 2 so far and got stuck 5 mins on loading screen on both.

Is there any progrses and estimate when this can be PROPERLY fixed ? I still got some patience and can wait but everytime this happens the patience wears thinner and thinner.

I know it sucks ( the bugs, lag or other issues ), have you thought about trying the NA server while EU has issues?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I know it sucks ( the bugs, lag or other issues ), have you thought about trying the NA server while EU has issues?

Not really, doesn't that mean I have to start from scratch ?
  • Asys
    Asys
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes you start from scratch.

I tried just to lvl to 15 and see the difference. I had a steady 150ms and it was more smooth than EU and the 70ms. Go figure.

No trouble joining bg´s and stuff.

I have mailed MMOG fails to see if that person will take a look how this EU crap is run. Like how He/she has written about Fallout 76. I´m amazed people think this is acceptable.
    I need TP for my ***!
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

PC or Console? PC EU is always busy this time of night
  • Saltisol
    Saltisol
    ✭✭✭✭

PC or Console? PC EU is always busy this time of night

PC EU, well that was posted around noon so that don't explain much :)
  • Zski
    Zski
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Have you not got the bug yet? NA/PC, can't queue BGs either.
    Dead account. Y'all deserve each other.

GLHF.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go play other games. Like seriously. I was in your shoes, I logged in out of pure habit at then end. Once you break the hold of it and play another game it's a breath of fresh air. Once you get that break go back and try to play eso again, you will realize the lag so much more, and won't want to play it again.
  • Valabrog
    Valabrog
    ✭✭✭
    Go play other games. Like seriously. I was in your shoes, I logged in out of pure habit at then end. Once you break the hold of it and play another game it's a breath of fresh air. Once you get that break go back and try to play eso again, you will realize the lag so much more, and won't want to play it again.

Some people just dont have enough spare time to invest into more than one serious game.
    Edited by Valabrog on November 10, 2019 7:55AM
  • nckg84
    nckg84
    ✭✭✭
    Today.

Que, load screen for 5 minutes, quee again and into a load screen for 5 minutes. Quee again into a bg that does not have enough players after 5 minutes. BG won't close so deserter penalty. Relog to different char and quee into a load screen.

Sigh... I have had a 6 months break and after 3 weeks of playing i'm looking for another game already.
  • Asys
    Asys
    ✭✭✭✭
    nckg84 wrote: »
    Today.

Que, load screen for 5 minutes, quee again and into a load screen for 5 minutes. Quee again into a bg that does not have enough players after 5 minutes. BG won't close so deserter penalty. Relog to different char and quee into a load screen.

Sigh... I have had a 6 months break and after 3 weeks of playing i'm looking for another game already.

unless those slackers get their heads out of each other ***, nothin will happen.
    I need TP for my ***!