The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Innate Axiom

Bdawwg
Bdawwg
✭✭✭
Does anyone know how someone without the required DLC would be able to get w crafted set of this?

Best Answers

• WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would have to either have access to a guild hall with the crafting station or have a crafter make it for you.
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
    Answer ✓
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    I’d advise against this set. It’s weak compared to other crafted sets.

I use IA. What do you mean? What are you comparing it to?

anything

Pretty much this. I’d have to know more about your build to comment specifically, but I can make a few general statements about Axiom. Anything gained on the 5pc bonus compare with other sets is more than outweighed by the mismatched off-stat 2 and 3pc bonuses. Even if I were using ONLY class skills (which is pretty unrealistic in any good build) a set like Julianos or Hundings would outperform the damage on Axiom. I’ve heard the argument that is a Magicka PVP build needs a little extra stam, but there are much better ways of getting this than giving up a set bonus (Prismatic Armor, Triune Jewelry, tri-stat food). Even on classes that rely heavily on class skills like Dragonknight, a set like Silks of the Sun would buff all their class skills as well as some useful weapon and guild skills, and has better 2-4pc bonuses (not really advocating for Sun, it is outclassed by all the meta sets as well, just showing Axiom’s weakness with this comparison).

The only other reason I’ve heard is that it’s a set for hybrid builds, but realistically why would someone who wants to mix Stamina and Magicka skills artificially limit themselves to only using class skills? And if they did, there are plenty of better hybrid sets available (New Moon Acolyte, Mechanical Acuity, Pelinals, Shacklebreaker, etc.).

I hope this helps. I don’t mean to trash your build, just trying to spread the information that this set (which looks nice at first glance) is actually pretty weak.
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on November 10, 2019 5:29AM
    Answer ✓
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bdawwg
    Bdawwg
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking of using it with desert rose jewellery and weapons for a heavy armour mag DK
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

anything
  • Bdawwg
    Bdawwg
    ✭✭✭

anything

Pretty much this. I’d have to know more about your build to comment specifically, but I can make a few general statements about Axiom. Anything gained on the 5pc bonus compare with other sets is more than outweighed by the mismatched off-stat 2 and 3pc bonuses. Even if I were using ONLY class skills (which is pretty unrealistic in any good build) a set like Julianos or Hundings would outperform the damage on Axiom. I’ve heard the argument that is a Magicka PVP build needs a little extra stam, but there are much better ways of getting this than giving up a set bonus (Prismatic Armor, Triune Jewelry, tri-stat food). Even on classes that rely heavily on class skills like Dragonknight, a set like Silks of the Sun would buff all their class skills as well as some useful weapon and guild skills, and has better 2-4pc bonuses (not really advocating for Sun, it is outclassed by all the meta sets as well, just showing Axiom’s weakness with this comparison).

The only other reason I’ve heard is that it’s a set for hybrid builds, but realistically why would someone who wants to mix Stamina and Magicka skills artificially limit themselves to only using class skills? And if they did, there are plenty of better hybrid sets available (New Moon Acolyte, Mechanical Acuity, Pelinals, Shacklebreaker, etc.).

I hope this helps. I don’t mean to trash your build, just trying to spread the information that this set (which looks nice at first glance) is actually pretty weak.

Thanks for the insight! I’m running silks of sun and desert rose. I am aware the BSW is better but I haven’t had the time to farm it yet!
    Running a Dunmer MagDk
    Desert rose + sun + Skoria/bloodspawn
    S+B and destro staff

• StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

anything

That doesn't explain much.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

anything

ok. I see.