The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Hot Fix Request: Bewitched Sugar Skulls Not Giving Full Stat Bonuses

Sahidom
Sahidom
✭✭✭✭
Nevermind.

Edited: The character sheet tool-tip does not display correct stat bonuses for the food.

9vx7l5p9bzpv.png
zceiipudeqlc.png

How did this slip by?
Edited by Sahidom on October 30, 2019 5:26AM
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is it not giving the actual stat bonuses or is the character sheet tooltip just wrong?
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sahidom wrote: »
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    Is it not giving the actual stat bonuses or is the character sheet tooltip just wrong?

The character sheet tool-tip is wrong.

So it's just a visual bug?
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sahidom wrote: »

The character sheet tool-tip is wrong.

So it's just a visual bug?

yes.

my health definitely increased by 4.6k on live server.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • AgentSylo
    AgentSylo
    ✭✭✭
    Actually this recipe ive had multiple issues with.

The 1st, being the visual bug as stated above.

2nd, the buff completely dissapearing after 20 mins or so, even though it's supposed to last 2 hours.

Also had with it, after taking the skulls, I get the full buffs, after sometime (way before the 2 hours are up) the health buff stays, but the stam and mag buff goes back to flat (unbuffed).

And lastly, pretty similar to the other 2, I've taken the skulls, done a quick random on my tank, (not even an hour) logged out. When I have logged back in on my tank the full buffs has completely disappeared like I never took it. (Where as every other food/drink buff would stay)
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the gag here, is that on the character sheet, the amount of resources and resource recovery shown on the buff for that specific food item is listed without taking any other bonuses into account.

In this case: The screenshot of the bewitched sugar skulls on the character sheet is showing those numbers without taking the bonuses from passives or the Champion system into account, whereas the recipe itself and the crafted dishes are showing the real values granted outside the character sheet.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Chuaznega
    Chuaznega
    ✭✭
    I noticed the same problem on the Pack Leader food.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is only UI bug, as I have tested with one of the normal purple tri-stat food. I used it and my stats went up. After that, I have used Bewitched Sugar Skulls and it overrided previous tri-stat bonus and my stats went up again slightly.
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The stat bars also shrink after a zone change.
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been 4 months since the last comment on this thread and this food still has the same issues.

I hope they fix it soon!
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joseayalac wrote: »
    It's been 4 months since the last comment on this thread and this food still has the same issues.

I hope they fix it soon!

If you'd read the previous comments on this very post, you will see the issue is simply a UI bug. The food itself is giving you the proper stats.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~