The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Missable quests in S Elsweyr

mystfit
mystfit
✭✭✭
Yes, yes. I'm a broken record :) I like quests, alot and usually wait until I figure everything has been discovered with a new chapter. But, my main realllllllyyyy wants to dive into this content after seeing @ZOS_GinaBruno patch notes. SO, as I also asked on UESP Discord, did anyone who played PTS know if there are any quests that can be locked out by not doing them in the right order? It seems like this doesn't happen as much anymore but I still gotta ask :)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't say for sure, but I didn't notice any. As far as I can see though, there aren't any pointer quests here, and those are the usual culprits.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are quests you can miss if you don't walk down the right path. But that is more missing the NPC and not being locked out of a quest
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh the only one I'm not sure about is "In Defense of Pellitine". Do that before any of the dailies. I'm not sure if you actually get locked out of it, but it makes more sense for continuity.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply!! Time to go to S Elsweyr ;) Those bread crumb quests don't seem to happen much anymore, but I hate to presume. This girl has gotten so far!
    The last one I recall, was in CWC with the precurser where you could miss out on the first quest if you went straight to turning in all the pieces at once before you picked it up.