The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Vigor Magicka Morph

• BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheHsN wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    cause we have a whole weapon line of heals, plus class heals.

i tried all of them non is better then Vigor in my opinion.
    If you dont want better healing you know...
    people are strange here

Doubt this is an issue of better healing vs just personal opinion. Pretty certain of that.

Look man...

-I f you want heal as Magicka u need to use Resto Staff. And for only one skill u destroy entire 6 slot you have...

-Healing ward is not a that good. Every one accepts that.

-Rapid regen is not reliable... When i need most time it gives healings to other player...İf they change it as self healing YES. But that time it is unfair for PVE HEALER PLAYERS.

-If you want to trust your shield you rely playing Shields, You need to give up from Regen and Spell Damage.

So Just one Vigor Morph will solve many magicka players PROBLEMS.... Or maybe and another Skill to Asault Skill Tree like Vigor magicka version

PLS DONT BE SELFISH... I try to put balanace to the game... I play also main Stamblade and Stam DK... I know all of them Since Beta

Magicka heals are garbage really?

Coagulating dragons blood
    Breathe of life
    Twilight matriarch
    That’s just naming a few

You claim to play stamblade and stam dk since you seem to think any morph of vigor can be changed don’t use either on your stamina characters and go to pvp and rely. Solely on blood craze rally or bloodthirsty for your heals. Record a video of doing so and show proof you will survive as well as stam does now with option of both morphs of vigor. Also don’t cheese and use a pocket healer.
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Magicka lacks self healing? Hahahahahahhahahaha
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Tolino
    Tolino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all Magicka players say that they need the healing staff. Let's see if that's true!
    Most/many (not all) Magplar, Magden, Magdks and Magnecros us s+b Backbar. Petsorcs cann play with s+b too! Only no Petssorc and Magblade need resto!

And on the other side: how many staminas can play without the 2H Rally?
    Stamina Warden and maybe Stamsorc?
    Edited by Tolino on November 3, 2019 5:56PM
    Magsorc: Tôlino (Wardless)
    Magden: Wa-Uller
    Stamsorc: Tolino Sturmfalke
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BattleAxe wrote: »

people are strange here

Doubt this is an issue of better healing vs just personal opinion. Pretty certain of that.

Look man...

-I f you want heal as Magicka u need to use Resto Staff. And for only one skill u destroy entire 6 slot you have...

-Rapid regen is not reliable... When i need most time it gives healings to other player...İf they change it as self healing YES. But that time it is unfair for PVE HEALER PLAYERS.

-If you want to trust your shield you rely playing Shields, You need to give up from Regen and Spell Damage.

So Just one Vigor Morph will solve many magicka players PROBLEMS.... Or maybe and another Skill to Asault Skill Tree like Vigor magicka version

PLS DONT BE SELFISH... I try to put balanace to the game... I play also main Stamblade and Stam DK... I know all of them Since Beta

Breathe of life
    Twilight matriarch
    That’s just naming a few

You claim to play stamblade and stam dk since you seem to think any morph of vigor can be changed don’t use either on your stamina characters and go to pvp and rely. Solely on blood craze rally or bloodthirsty for your heals. Record a video of doing so and show proof you will survive as well as stam does now with option of both morphs of vigor. Also don’t cheese and use a pocket healer.

with stamina I always Kill more and die less... Thats me...

Ans so answer to you

Dragon Blood compared to Vigor is more weak
    Breath of life is just for Templars
    Twiligh Matriarch is ok but not a Vigor and takes 2 Slotes and I hate to play with PETS
    You just talk to talk... I play all classes as Magicka and Stam ( BUT NECRO) and ı play them very well... I can send you some vidoes and screen shots from BG kill and Deaths
    As i mentioned Almost all Magicka users doesnt want to use resto at PVP

And ı offer very good solution to this...

And if you want we can play and make some duels and see who has more experience... And who has more can give the advice's...

Thank You
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rikumaru wrote: »
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Magicka lacks self healing? Hahahahahahhahahaha

how old are you 10 ??? or nobody finds you funny???
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

people are strange here

Look man...

Breathe of life
    Twilight matriarch
    That’s just naming a few

Ans so answer to you

Twiligh Matriarch is ok but not a Vigor and takes 2 Slotes and I hate to play with PETS
    You just talk to talk... I play all classes as Magicka and Stam ( BUT NECRO) and ı play them very well... I can send you some vidoes and screen shots from BG kill and Deaths

And if you want we can play and make some duels and see who has more experience... And who has more can give the advice's...

Thank You

Funny I said coagulating blood. Also how does a duel prove anything seriously. Most magicka classes don’t need a resto staff infact I more often see snb on mag classes
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

people are strange here

Look man...

lol, whut?

Every class has a means to heal. Templar, Warden, Sorc, NB, and DKs all have a means to heal. I have done quite well at keeping myself alive on all of those classes.

So yea, it is a little ridiculous to call me selfish because you have an opinion where you prefer vigor over other heals. lol

Edit: I forget to mention Necros in the list of classes with a magicak means to heal. Please do not take that omission as me being selfish as it was an innocent oversight.
    Edited by idk on November 4, 2019 4:33AM
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give us a stamina morph of detonation...
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Literally just make Rapid Regen a self heal, leaving Mutagen as a group heal, and it'd be fine. Resto staff is extremely strong as a defensive weapon, not only giving you a Vigor clone (just with the innate unreliability caused by smart healing) that is further buffed through passives, but also giving you one of the strongest defensive ultimates in the game.

And no, "magicka don't want to use resto" isn't a good excuse for wanting to take one of the Vigor morphs from stam, because there's really no other weapon you could use in that slot. Destro? If you have the bar space and slot flexibility, you can fit it on your front bar. Sword and board? A defensive weapon, just like resto staff. You gain no real benefits from wanting to slot something else on back, because other options are either sidesteps (sword and board), or pure convenience (destro).

Unlike stam, where other weapon types actually give something you could use (2H on back can be used for a Major Brutality source with either a heal or snare break, and execute; dual wield on back can be used for a strong DoT, an AoE "DoT" maybe with a source of Major Expedition; bow on back can be used for a decent DoT that also doubles as an execute, and allows you to use the Master bow for a powerful damage buff).

The two are very different in how they use weapons, you can't just use "magicka don't want to use resto!" as an excuse, when there really is no actually useful alternative.
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jcm2606 wrote: »
    "magicka don't want to use resto" isn't a good excuse
    because there's really no other weapon you could use in that slot.
    WRONG. You should play Magicka yourself before telling people what to use.

Playing with two 2x DESTRO is way more DPS-efficient than 1x Destro plus one lame Resto.
    Why only StamPlayers should have the benefit to use 2x Damage Weapons plus Vigor?

Combining 1x Destro plus SnB is also a cool PvP option, I love this to use on my MagTemplar,
    but due to the lack of a MagVigor, it does not work for classes without ad-hoc self-heals.

ZOS, please give MagPlayers a MagVigor morph to open non-resto gameplay to all MagClasses.

Edited by BalticBlues on November 5, 2019 7:05AM
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WRONG. You should play Magicka yourself before telling people what to use.

Dude, I *** main magicka in PvP, because I can't stand how stamina plays myself.
    Playing with two 2x DESTRO is way more DPS-efficient than 1x Destro plus one lame Resto.

But DPS is not everything in PvP. Survival is just as important, which pigeonholes you into either running resto or sword and board on back, but, as I explain below, you wouldn't have an actual alternative, regardless.
    Why only StamPlayers should have the benefit to use 2x Damage Weapons plus Vigor?

I literally explained why in the rest of my previous comment.

Stamina has multiple weapons which each give their own offensive tools. Dual wield is different to 2H, which is different to bow. There's an actual reason for running 2x damage weapons, because you actually have more offensive skills at your disposal.

Magicka only has 1 weapon which gives offensive tools, so there's no real reason why you would slot 2x destro for pure convenience, when either resto or sword and board help a ton with survival.

And, yes, you are literally just slotting 2x destro for pure convenience in PvP, unless you've got some niche setup which maybe replaces sword and board with an ice staff, allowing you to block with magicka while also slotting something like Ele Drain on back. If you do, you would have been running sword and board anyways, which means you didn't need resto staff, and so you really have no reason to complain. If you don't, then you're slotting 2x destro for pure convenience, to free up a slot up front.
    Combining 1x Destro plus SnB is also a cool PvP option, I love this to use on my MagTemplar

And there's nothing stopping you from doing so. Magplar has enough self healing to give up a resto staff for sword and board.
    but due to the lack of a MagVigor, it does not work for classes without ad-hoc self-heals.

The only two classes that don't have enough self healing to not slot a resto staff would be magblade and magsorc. Magblade because Zenimax split damage and healing down the middle very hard a year or two ago, and magsorc because you're pigeonholed into running a pet build for a reliable heal.

The rest all have enough healing to forego a resto staff.

MagDK has Coag which gets as strong as BoL in execute range, Embers which can scale super high if you let it last long enough, Power Lash which heals for a crazy amount over 2-3 seconds, Cauterise which is a mini burst heal every 5 seconds, and ultimates also double as mini heals, too.

Magplar, well, is magplar.

Magden has an entire skill line dedicated to healing, including Living Vines which offers some good passive healing when you take damage with what's effectively a constant 500 mag/stam recovery attached thanks to the Nature's Gift passive, Lotus Flower which heals for a decent amount on light/heavy attacks on top of providing a crit buff, Fungal Growth which is a good burst heal, and Secluded Grove which basically replaces resto ult. Not to mention you're also healed each time an Animal Companion skill ends, which includes recasting your netch and beetles.

Magcro, again, has an entire skill line dedicated to healing, including the Spirit Mender which passive heals for an insane amount on top of potentially adding a flat 10% damage mitigation, Life Amid Death which is a decent burst heal that also offers a small HoT if a corpse is in the AoE, and Render Flesh which is an insanely powerful burst heal that does apply Minor Defile which is offset a little thanks to the Curative Curse passive.

4/6 of the magicka classes in the game have an abundance of self healing in their kits, 3 of which have entire skill lines dedicated to healing. This is why Vigor is a thing for stamina, stamina doesn't have many good and reliable healing options available in their class kits.
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not understand what is going to happen if they give a Magicka version of VIGOR to magicka players... Why Stam users are so afraid of that????

I also Main Stam but it is ok for me i do not afraid magicka to have VIGOR.....What is making you so uncomfortable!!!

it is better that Magicka heals???!!! or What???
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why Zos doesnt give to Vigor Magicka Morph.

Weapon line of heals and class heals aren't enough?! LMAO
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do not understand what is going to happen if they give a Magicka version of VIGOR to magicka players... Why Stam users are so afraid of that????

I also Main Stam but it is ok for me i do not afraid magicka to have VIGOR.....What is making you so uncomfortable!!!

Because it'd require giving up a morph of Vigor, which now requires giving up either the selfish or the group morph, since the two are now split. How would magicka users like to give up some morphs of damage skills, since stam are pigeonholed into running weapon skills, and maybe we don't want to run weapon skills on more than half of our skill slots? No? Then stop asking for stam to give up a morph of its only reliable heal, because you don't want to run resto staff.

Magicka already has a skill similar in functionality to Vigor, with Rapid Regen. As I've explained, magicka has more of a reason to run resto on back, since they don't have as large a variety in weapon choices as stamina, so running resto isn't a valid excuse for taking a morph from stam. Literally all you have to do is change Rapid Regen to be self heal only, no targeting allies, and magicka has literally an exact mirror of Vigor, that is in fact stronger thanks to the resto staff passives.
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Weapon line of heals and class heals aren't enough?! LMAO

First Ready all comments than write this!!!
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because it'd require giving up a morph of Vigor, which now requires giving up either the selfish or the group morph, since the two are now split. How would magicka users like to give up some morphs of damage skills, since stam are pigeonholed into running weapon skills, and maybe we don't want to run weapon skills on more than half of our skill slots? No? Then stop asking for stam to give up a morph of its only reliable heal, because you don't want to run resto staff.

Magicka already has a skill similar in functionality to Vigor, with Rapid Regen. As I've explained, magicka has more of a reason to run resto on back, since they don't have as large a variety in weapon choices as stamina, so running resto isn't a valid excuse for taking a morph from stam. Literally all you have to do is change Rapid Regen to be self heal only, no targeting allies, and magicka has literally an exact mirror of Vigor, that is in fact stronger thanks to the resto staff passives.

Rapid Regen is not a reliable skill at all...
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Which is why I suggested just making it a self heal only...
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is not that option... did you read the skill or DO YOU KNOW THE skill
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There is not that option... did you read the skill or DO YOU KNOW THE skill

I'm suggesting that they change Rapid Regen to be self heal only, you know, like how you're suggesting changing an entire Vigor morph to scale off max mag and spell damage?

Except I'm suggesting a less selfish alternative that doesn't take away a tool from stamina, just because a few magicka users don't want to use a resto staff.
    Edited by jcm2606 on November 5, 2019 4:11PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SirDopey wrote: »
    Give us a stamina morph of detonation...

I sort of think stam need something like that, stam are weaker in large scale because they’re missing it. Some sort of melee aoe burst.

Wouldn’t mind a self heal that isn’t tied to a weapon line as mag.

Might homogenize the classes a bit... but it would help with overall balance.
    Edited by Iskiab on November 6, 2019 10:21PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please make a stam morph for purge... lololol
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please make a stam morph for purge... lololol

why not 5 k stam cost
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

whaaaaaaaaat?
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vigor is very strong and not as situational as most mag heals that are either locked behind different weapon than you will use or heals that are meant for healers with high costs or can easily just hit somebody else because it chooses an ally near you instead of you (which has killed me more times than I want to admit) I will admit mag has more options, but given the choice most classes I would rather have the simple and incredible strength (or group area heals) vigor gives. That said it’s never gona happen. if It does I would be very surprised. I’m not saying class and resto heals are worse for self heals at all, just that many mag heals have some sort of gimmick that makes them situationally better while vigor is good at pretty much everything. It’s the stam lifeline, they wouldn’t want everybody choosing it over every other heal in the game.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hm... there are lots of magicka-based healing spells (and an entire skill line dedicated to it), and only two stamina-based ones (Vigor and Ring of Preservation).

I think we have plenty of options for a magicka-based heal. No need for a magicka Vigor.
    Maybe other classes have excess to good heals magblade however does not. I’m playing melee magblade I survive well enough with rapid regen my main heal and shade into rapid regen heals some one near me leaving a fat rip 4 me lol 😂

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Magblade has the best burst heal in the game in the form of a very cheap ulti

By the way, Dark Cloak > Shadowy disguise on a melee Mageblade (do you use HA, right?)

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CompM4s wrote: »
    Slot rapid regen
    Stop suggesting this.
    Many MagPlayers do not want to slot a resto staff.
    A Magicka vigor morph would be fair and useful.

Then you should tweak your build so you can go with no healing staff but using healing skills

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

people are strange here

Look man...

Breathe of life
    Twilight matriarch
    That’s just naming a few

Ans so answer to you

Thank You

CDB weaker than vigor? are you for real?

Sorry, but as a mDK main I cannot stop laughing at that statement.

And I'm not even considering lash, embers, cauterize, shard and cinder storm. Even the other morph of Foss heals.

Saying that reveals how little you know about magicka.

And even if you think the healing you have is bad, you can always try Alma Mercy jewelry and weapons for an extra AoE heal on dmg.

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE MORE HEALING SKILLS!!!

Echoing is for groups, while resolving is for solo.

Is that so difficult to understand?

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The comments in this thread made me lose more IQ points than I thought I had.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ITT: I don't want to use the best burst heal in the game (Matriarch) or the current Magicka vigor (Rapid Regen) so they should change a stamina skill.