Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vigor Magicka Morph

• SipofMaim
    SipofMaim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    SipofMaim wrote: »
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Xologamer wrote: »
    TheHsN wrote: »
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    cause we have a whole weapon line of heals, plus class heals.

i tried all of them non is better then Vigor in my opinion.
    If you dont want better healing you know...
    people are strange here

magicka=Rapid Regeneration
    stam=vigor

they are equaly strong

Not. One requires you to use specific weapon type, second not. One always heals you, second has a chance to heal you.

To make it clear, I don't want take away one of the morphs from vigor. I just want to have reliable heal, change rapid regen to always heal the caster and that's it. Let's mutagen be the heal for group and rapid regen self heal. That's all we really need.

Preach. "Heal that targets somebody nearby and maybe you lol" is an overused gimmick on the magicka side.

Pfff... I can see you never used rapid regen. It's so dumb skill that only one who never used it will say what you do. Imagine situation where you are in a 4 man group, one of your mates is in execute range, second one is at 70%, you could think that heal will go to the first one, but actually it's totally random. This skill should have at least 50% less cost because you have to spam it to heal someone.

I am agreeing with you.

And I'm not really sure how you missed that.
  • Somers23
    Somers23
    ✭✭
    Isn't Rapid Regen the Vigor mirror?

Rapid regen is unreliable, it chooses a random person to heal when your around people. Ps didn't read comment above...lol
    Edited by Somers23 on October 22, 2019 9:23PM
  • fierackas
    fierackas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's nothing stopping you from using vigor on your magicka toon if you want it that badly
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I always thought of damage shields as a nice alternative. That, and the plethora of healing skills we all have in our class trees.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Sahidom
    Sahidom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why Zos doesnt give to Vigor Magicka Morph.

I would like this. You only have one magic skill out of the entire Assault line. At least this would be one more :smile:
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make a stamina version of honour the dead so I can hit 15K+ Blockcast crit heals on stamplar, whilst you’re at it make hardened ward stam morph too
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fawn4287 wrote: »
    Make a stamina version of honour the dead so I can hit 15K+ Blockcast crit heals on stamplar, whilst you’re at it make hardened ward stam morph too

@Fawn4287 remember when they made Bone Shield scale with max Stam on PTS? Good times... good times...
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When all classes offer a stam heal perhaps we could discuss a magicka morph of vigor until then how about not.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why Zos doesnt give to Vigor Magicka Morph.
    Completely agree we should get a magic vigor or zos should fix rapid regen so it always goes on caster as rapid regen is good just very unreliable.
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm... there are lots of magicka-based healing spells (and an entire skill line dedicated to it), and only two stamina-based ones (Vigor and Ring of Preservation).

I think we have plenty of options for a magicka-based heal. No need for a magicka Vigor.
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm... there are lots of magicka-based healing spells (and an entire skill line dedicated to it), and only two stamina-based ones (Vigor and Ring of Preservation).

I think we have plenty of options for a magicka-based heal. No need for a magicka Vigor.
    Maybe other classes have excess to good heals magblade however does not. I’m playing melee magblade I survive well enough with rapid regen my main heal and shade into rapid regen heals some one near me leaving a fat rip 4 me lol 😂
  • RighteousBacon
    RighteousBacon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rapid regen has never gone to someone else when I needed it most. It has always gone to my crippled partner when they need it too. I almost prefer it to vigor for 2vX
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rapid regen has never gone to someone else when I needed it most. It has always gone to my crippled partner when they need it too. I almost prefer it to vigor for 2vX

You can't always precast regen consistently in anticipation of damage like vigor. If they swap a morph for self it would be better but still not as strong.
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They shouldn't make a magicka morph, but they should give it the Soul Trap treatment and let it scale off max magicka/spell damage if it's higher.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They shouldn't make a magicka morph, but they should give it the Soul Trap treatment and let it scale off max magicka/spell damage if it's higher.
    That’s actually very good idea.
  • Victor_Blade
    Victor_Blade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka vigor would be nice. Having the option to get a decent heal without using resto staff would be nice. Or they could make rapid regen a self heal and then it wouldn't be a problem.
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slot rapid regen
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CompM4s wrote: »
    Slot rapid regen
    Stop suggesting this.
    Many MagPlayers do not want to slot a resto staff.
    A Magicka vigor morph would be fair and useful.

Edited by BalticBlues on October 31, 2019 7:27AM
  • BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CompM4s wrote: »
    Slot rapid regen
    Stop suggestion this.
    Many People do not want a resto staff.
    A Magicka vigor morph would be fair and useful.

Slot a class heal like seriously magicka has 10 times more healing skills compared to stam. Not to mention damage shields
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BattleAxe wrote: »
    Slot a class heal ... damage shields
    Stop suggesting this.
    Many MagPlayers do not play a healing class or in light armor
    NB has no class heals and no damage shields that could compare to a Magica Vigor.

BTW: Your arguments could be used the same way against StamPlayers:
    1. StamPlayers also can slot a resto staff
    2. StamPlayers also can slot a class heal or damage shields
    3. Stam Healing is pure nonsense - even in a game with magic

Perhaps Vigor then should be removed entirely from the game?
    Why StamPlayers should have the MOST damage PLUS superb heals?
    Not even the strongest StamPlayers in fantasy like Conan or Aragorn can self heal :D

Edited by BalticBlues on October 31, 2019 7:49AM
  • BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slot a class heal ... damage shields
    Stop suggesting this.
    Many MagPlayers do not play a healing class or in light armor
    NB has no class heals and no damage shields that could compare to a Magica Vigor.

BTW: Your arguments could be used the same way against StamPlayers:
    1. StamPlayers also can slot a resto staff
    2. StamPlayers also can slot a class heal or damage shields
    3. Stam Healing is pure nonsense - even in a game with magic

Perhaps Vigor then should be removed entirely from the game?
    Why StamPlayers should have the MOST damage PLUS superb heals?
    Not even the strongest StamPlayers in fantasy like Conan or Aragorn can self heal :D

Funny u bring up Conan and Aragorn cuz in fantasy terms no matter how bad they get beaten down they somehow manage a comeback.

Nightblade s actually have some of the strongest healing skills in the game if u ever actually try them.

Now stam sure they can slot a resto or use dmg shields or class heals but considering stam have small mag pools u will get 2-3 casts before being out of mag.

Lastly the unforeseen consequence of a magicka vigor in pvp bomblades will be even more problematic being able to self heal and dish out insane damage.

• WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because having unique skills are nice. Giving everyone the option to run the same skill is boring.

You have rapid regeneration which is actually better than vigor. The numbers are the same. But RR gets buffed from the restoration passive, making it a little bit better
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade s actually have some of the strongest healing skills in the game if u ever actually try them.
    Perhaps you should play a MagBlade to learn that there is no self-healing skill if you are out of combat.
    Keylun wrote: »
    You have rapid regeneration which is actually better than vigor.
    Again: Many MagPlayers hate having to wear a Resto Staff to get a self-healing skill.

Why can StamPlayers have self-healing without RestoStaff and MagPlayers can't?
    A MagVigor would finally allow MagBlades to wear two damage weapons as StamPlayers can.
    MagSorcs also could benefit because they would not need to double-slot a healing pet anymore.

Edited by BalticBlues on October 31, 2019 1:49PM
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can give vigor a magika morph when they give us a stamina resto staff. They could call it Stamina Heal Stick. I know it sounds dumb but it's better than what OP said.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps you should play a MagBlade to learn that there is no self-healing skill if you are out of combat.
    Keylun wrote: »
    You have rapid regeneration which is actually better than vigor.
    Again: Many MagPlayers hate having to wear a Resto Staff to get a self-healing skill.

A MagVigor would finally allow MagBlades to wear two damage weapons as StamPlayers can.
    MagSorcs also could benefit because they would not need to double-slot a healing pet anymore.

Perhaps u need to learn a bit more about nightblade dark cloak morph but hey hey guess since it isn’t a popular choice we won’t even consider it right. Stam players can have self healing without resto staff class heals.mag sorcs do not need to double slot a pet for a heal it’s called dark exchange. Seriously wow! Also FYI I have a stam and mag version of every class as well as 3 dedicated tanks and 3 dedicated healers.

I find it funny you quote me about magblades not having self heals but refuse to acknowledge the very real problem a mag vigor is gonna create. I also find it funny you are only using mag sorcs and magblades to argue for a magicka morph regardless of the self healing of the 4 other classes.
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps u need to learn a bit more
    I play since beta - and "find it funny" how some people seem to have the need to bully other opinions and educate others. "Dark Cloak" requires MagBlades to give up invisibity for self-heals - so this not an option in PvP (and you know this). Perhaps I also should have added the word "ad-hoc" to self healing for you to understand. If you think DarkExchange is good with its cast time, then ZOS could add a cast time to Vigor too? Better not - but MagPeople without ad-hoc class healing also could appreciate an add-hoc-self-healing as Vigor is - without having to suffer the loss of invisibility or cast times.

Edited by BalticBlues on November 2, 2019 3:26PM
  • SipofMaim
    SipofMaim
    ✭✭✭✭

This is an excellent question. Let's add it to Why do StamPlayers get to heal themselves and maybe somebody else, and MagPlayers heal somebody else and maybe themselves? Farming dragons has been a whole chapter of watching people throw their emergency healing bubble on a random and immediately die of their own wounds.
  • BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps u need to learn a bit more
    I play since beta - and "find it funny" how some people seem to have the need to bully other opinions and educate others. "Dark Cloak" requires MagBlades to give up invisibity for self-heals - so this not an option in PvP (and you know this). Perhaps I also should have added the word "ad-hoc" to self healing for you to understand. If you think DarkExchange is good with its cast time, then ZOS could add a cast time to Vigor too? Better not - but MagPeople without ad-hoc class healing also could appreciate an add-hoc-self-healing as Vigor is - without having to suffer the loss of invisibility or cast times.

So you would rather diminish healing on stam who already has very few options for self healing yet mage gets a plethora of class heals shields and has the option to fight at range. Mag blades don’t need to sacrifice invisibility it’s called invisibility potions. Dark exchange is just one sorc heal matriarch is a second. I’m far from bullying but when mag has so many options for heals and damage avoidance and stam has at best 2 options for heals and our main resource to use said heals is also used in our damage avoidance and our offense you may see why stam will not sit idle
    Edited by BattleAxe on November 3, 2019 4:24AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

people are strange here

Doubt this is an issue of better healing vs just personal opinion. Pretty certain of that.
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

people are strange here

Doubt this is an issue of better healing vs just personal opinion. Pretty certain of that.

Look man...

-I f you want heal as Magicka u need to use Resto Staff. And for only one skill u destroy entire 6 slot you have...

-Healing ward is not a that good. Every one accepts that.

-Rapid regen is not reliable... When i need most time it gives healings to other player...İf they change it as self healing YES. But that time it is unfair for PVE HEALER PLAYERS.

-If you want to trust your shield you rely playing Shields, You need to give up from Regen and Spell Damage.

So Just one Vigor Morph will solve many magicka players PROBLEMS.... Or maybe and another Skill to Asault Skill Tree like Vigor magicka version

PLS DONT BE SELFISH... I try to put balanace to the game... I play also main Stamblade and Stam DK... I know all of them Since Beta

Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE