Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vigor Magicka Morph

TheHsN
TheHsN
✭✭✭✭✭
Why Zos doesnt give to Vigor Magicka Morph.
Plays:
Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
Magicka Templar - PvE
Stamina Templar - PvP
Magicka DK - PvE
Stamina DK - PvE
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Next.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cause we have a whole weapon line of heals, plus class heals.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »

i tried all of them non is better then Vigor in my opinion.
    If you dont want better healing you know...
    people are strange here
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheHsN wrote: »

people are strange here

what class are you? there tons of heal that are better.
  • BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

people are strange here

Besides rally vigor is pretty much the only stam heal. Magicka has class heals a weapon line of heals and the luxury in most cases to fight at range not to mention damage shields.
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BattleAxe wrote: »

people are strange here

Besides rally vigor is pretty much the only stam heal. Magicka has class heals a weapon line of heals and the luxury in most cases to fight at range not to mention damage shields.[

Thats why i said Magicka Morph:)

Sorc for example.
    Pets taking 2 slots and not to mention closing ur sight time to time. And dont like them.
    Restoration staff( instead of it wanna use flame staff to use AOE) if i had a vigor i do not need it.
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BattleAxe wrote: »

people are strange here

Besides rally vigor is pretty much the only stam heal. Magicka has class heals a weapon line of heals and the luxury in most cases to fight at range not to mention damage shields.[

Thats why i said Magicka Morph:)

Sorc for example.
    Pets taking 2 slots and not to mention closing ur sight time to time. And dont like them.
    Restoration staff( instead of it wanna use flame staff to use AOE) if i had a vigor i do not need it.

So class heals and a weapon line aren’t enough you wanna take 1 morph of pretty much the only stam heal in the game. Without vigor and how really works now stam would have absolutely no healing unless they have a pocket healer in their group. But I’m a negotiator give stam all the damage shields and class heals and mag can have all of vigor both morphs and base.
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMFG leave vigor alone, its the best heal we've got and up until very recently, it was barely decent. If you wanna use it, then use it, just dont ask for a magicka morph.
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't Rapid Regen the Vigor mirror?
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guyle wrote: »
    OMFG leave vigor alone, its the best heal we've got and up until very recently, it was barely decent. If you wanna use it, then use it, just dont ask for a magicka morph.

Stamina uses only vigor morph already :):):)
    I also main stamina i know it... u dont knoe it. I didnt say Make vigor all magicka:)
    Edited by TheHsN on October 21, 2019 5:46AM
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭

did u read what i wrote up:)
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You clearly dont know what youre talking about. Stam uses both morphs, one for selfish burst heal, and one for a small but persistent heal that is great for specific group instances. You've got plenty of mag shields, mag class heals, and resto staff if you need healing that badly.
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigor is very strong and not as situational as most mag heals that are either locked behind different weapon than you will use or heals that are meant for healers with high costs or can easily just hit somebody else because it chooses an ally near you instead of you (which has killed me more times than I want to admit) I will admit mag has more options, but given the choice most classes I would rather have the simple and incredible strength (or group area heals) vigor gives. That said it’s never gona happen. if It does I would be very surprised. I’m not saying class and resto heals are worse for self heals at all, just that many mag heals have some sort of gimmick that makes them situationally better while vigor is good at pretty much everything. It’s the stam lifeline, they wouldn’t want everybody choosing it over every other heal in the game.
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guyle wrote: »
    You clearly dont know what youre talking about. Stam uses both morphs, one for selfish burst heal, and one for a small but persistent heal that is great for specific group instances. You've got plenty of mag shields, mag class heals, and resto staff if you need healing that badly.

Just for one heal skill i need to destroy all my skill slots
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    next
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    evoniee wrote: »
    next

Whoaaa ok Boss sorry to bothered you....
    Kids!!!
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • juhislihis19
    juhislihis19
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't almost all magicka classes have magicka heals?

mDK - Coagulating + damage skills that heal
    magPlar - whole class skill line of different heals
    magDen - whole class skill line of different heals
    magCer - almost a whole skill line of different meals

Am I missing something?

Edit. lol I wrote meals in the last sentence. Definitely a time for breakfast.
    Edited by juhislihis19 on October 21, 2019 6:29AM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*criesinsorc
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    DaNnYtHePcFrEaK
    ✭✭✭
    Aren't people forgetting....
    Vigor= no class requirement
    Stam have class heals too
  • UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭

I think its only warden that have a decent stam heal, everything else is very situational and mostly rubbish.

Every mag class has a decent heal in their toolkit, the Magsorc one is a bit of a shame that it takes up two slots but you also have the best shield in game. If mag build were able to have a very strong HoT in addition to the large burst heals they already have it would be very hard to take them down.

If you want a powerful HoT on mag then you have to run a resto staff and use rapid regen, and I personally think that's a fair trade-off.
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like Vigor that has to deal with the "smart" targeting system. On the one hand, it's cool to be able to heal your teammates with a strong HOT. On the other hand, it'll oftentimes go to people that are barely damaged and not actively under fire, rather than the person (even if it's the caster) who's at death's door and taking major heat.

• Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think its only warden that have a decent stam heal, everything else is very situational and mostly rubbish.

Every mag class has a decent heal in their toolkit, the Magsorc one is a bit of a shame that it takes up two slots but you also have the best shield in game. If mag build were able to have a very strong HoT in addition to the large burst heals they already have it would be very hard to take them down.

If you want a powerful HoT on mag then you have to run a resto staff and use rapid regen, and I personally think that's a fair trade-off.

Best shield i game? Are you aware of dampen magic, just as strong as hardened ward?
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭

people are strange here

magicka=Rapid Regeneration
    stam=vigor

they are equaly strong
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xologamer wrote: »

people are strange here

stam=vigor

they are equaly strong

Not. One requires you to use specific weapon type, second not. One always heals you, second has a chance to heal you.

To make it clear, I don't want take away one of the morphs from vigor. I just want to have reliable heal, change rapid regen to always heal the caster and that's it. Let's mutagen be the heal for group and rapid regen self heal. That's all we really need.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    those of you who say mag toons carrying a resto staff on the back bar is just as efficient as vigor on stam are morons
  • BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    those of you who say mag toons carrying a resto staff on the back bar is just as efficient as vigor on stam are morons

Those who think mag should have vigor on to top of class heals shield and a weapon line are morons
  • SipofMaim
    SipofMaim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

people are strange here

stam=vigor

they are equaly strong

Not. One requires you to use specific weapon type, second not. One always heals you, second has a chance to heal you.

To make it clear, I don't want take away one of the morphs from vigor. I just want to have reliable heal, change rapid regen to always heal the caster and that's it. Let's mutagen be the heal for group and rapid regen self heal. That's all we really need.

Preach. "Heal that targets somebody nearby and maybe you lol" is an overused gimmick on the magicka side.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine complaining about magicka lacking good self heal options....lmao!
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the winner of “How to Trigger the Stam Fam” is OP! Come claim your resto staff
    Edited by UppGRAYxDD on October 22, 2019 1:12PM
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SipofMaim wrote: »
    Mayrael wrote: »

people are strange here

stam=vigor

they are equaly strong

Preach. "Heal that targets somebody nearby and maybe you lol" is an overused gimmick on the magicka side.

Pfff... I can see you never used rapid regen. It's so dumb skill that only one who never used it will say what you do. Imagine situation where you are in a 4 man group, one of your mates is in execute range, second one is at 70%, you could think that heal will go to the first one, but actually it's totally random. This skill should have at least 50% less cost because you have to spam it to heal someone.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge