The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Yolnahkriin Xbox NA: The Scroll Tragedy at Arrius

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Let me regale you with a short yet nauseatingly sweet tale of a DC group, their Scrolls, and the Reds futile attempt at an interception.

It starts in a red dominated map with an empty pop. A couple blues had taken Harlun's Watch behind us, and I linger around in stealth watching what they do here cause now they had a spawn in our backyard. Sure enough, eventually a dozen of em come out the door, and go north. They go and take Farragut and one of their Scrolls we kept there, then started going west. I anticipated this and went to Arrius cause that's where their second was. Called it out in Zone, and as they neared, Reds started trickling in to intercept. Eventually I think the majority of the Red server pop was there. But this Blue group was, of course, one of their coordinated Bombers with mega heals. Thus began the Resource Farming.

No matter how many bodies we threw at them, how many Meat Catapults we used, the healing was insane and our attacks pointless. We could only down a straggler but the group never fell. After they moved on from the Mine to the Farm and continued there, I notice the group's leader, who carried the scroll had overextended himself in one of their pushes and came toward three of us. I dropped my Balista Ult and dropped him with a Killer's Blade to the back when he tried to run. We did it, got the scroll dropped and away from their group. I immediately tried to pick it up, was interrupted, but tried a second time and in the middle of a dog pile I managed to get it, but then just as we had managed a turn around, all of the reds decided to just stand back. I got snared, hard and couldn't get away. I dropped the Scroll and no one tried to interrupt the Blues as they just picked it back up, revived their leader and went right back to farming.

I was furious. Tell me "u mad?" and I'll say yes, I was. It was horrendous, that opportunity chucked out the window.

The group eventually went on to take Arrius, picked the second Scroll up, and then in a still EP dominated map, ran a Victory lap around Cyrodiil going the long way back to their Temples. And we just let em do it.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol not surprised I haven't been in Cyrodill since Murkmire dropped and its sad EP hasn't changed I absolutely despise EP on Xbox One NA theres alot of bad words I can't say about them on these forums after getting my Grand Overlord Ive hated nearly every EP regular

the problem is alot of EP just don't care or have no idea what to do but Yolnahkriin is bad from what I hear just alot of alliance hoppers most of those guys have friends on other alliances so they don't want to attack each other not sure if thats true since I don't PVP too much now days.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    alot of alliance hoppers most of those guys have friends on other alliances so they don't want to attack each other not sure if thats true since I don't PVP too much now days.

No, it's still true.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    lol not surprised I haven't been in Cyrodill since Murkmire dropped and its sad EP hasn't changed I absolutely despise EP on Xbox One NA theres alot of bad words I can't say about them on these forums after getting my Grand Overlord Ive hated nearly every EP regular

the problem is alot of EP just don't care or have no idea what to do but Yolnahkriin is bad from what I hear just alot of alliance hoppers most of those guys have friends on other alliances so they don't want to attack each other not sure if thats true since I don't PVP too much now days.

Youre not missing anything . EP still getting farmed by reds who have hopped on their blues and yellows.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayhaps you can take heart in that EP has utterly dominated the map, owning everything like 90% of the times I’ve been there this campaign and has almost double the score the 2nd place team has?
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doomette wrote: »
    Mayhaps you can take heart in that EP has utterly dominated the map, owning everything like 90% of the times I’ve been there this campaign and has almost double the score the 2nd place team has?

It doesnt even really matter anymore. Majority of reds dont care about PTFO and even when we do win the campaign, thats what, 4k gold for my trouble cause its a 7 Day? It may get better when it changes to a 30 Day with Dragonhold.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I got snared, hard and couldn't get away.

That's the story of PVP right there. If you're not getting snared, you're getting feared. Or stunned, and by the time that's over, you're doing the whole lot all over again.

PvP is hot steaming garbage right now.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I got snared, hard and couldn't get away.

That's the story of PVP right there. If you're not getting snared, you're getting feared. Or stunned, and by the time that's over, you're doing the whole lot all over again.

PvP is hot steaming garbage right now.

I realized later on that another good reason for me being locked in place was being a stamblade without any movement speed boosts or immobile pots. If i was on my MagSorc i couldve spammed Streak and escaped easily.