Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are these event dates official??

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
These are cut and paste from a social media location - claiming them to be real, but I can't find anything on the official site (or on these forums) about these dates... Anyone officially give me a link or cite these as completely legit??

UPCOMING ESO EVENTS & PRIZES:
10/03 - 10/14 DRAGON RISE
10/24 - 11/04 WITCHES FESTIVAL
11/14 - 11/18 UNDAUNTED CELEBRATION
11/26 - 12/09 DAWN OF THE DRAGONGUARD
12/19 - 01/02 NEW LIFE FESTIVAL
note: month then day

MAX EVENT TICKETS PER DAY
2 for Dragon Rise
2 for Witches Fest
3 for Undauned
2 for Dawn of Dragonguard
2 for New Life Festival

Dragon Rise
October 3, 2019 at 10:00 am ET – October 14, 2019 at 10:00 am ET
24 Tickets

Witches Festival
October 24, 2019 at 10:00 am ET – November 4, 2019 at 10:00 am ET
24 Tickets

Undaunted Celebration
November 14, 2019 at 10:00 am ET – November 18, 2019 at 10:00 am ET
15 Tickets

Dragon Hunt Event
November 26, 2019 at 10:00 am ET – December 9, 2019 at 10:00 am ET
28 Tickets

New Life Festival
December 19, 2019 at 10:00 am ET – January 2, 2020 at 10:00 am ET
30 Tickets
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yes
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    try reading the forums once in awhile
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try reading the forums once in awhile

Wow... maybe you should try lightening up once in a while. Dear lord... I asked for some help after I had run searches and scoured for the last hour - and I thank you for the help, but you can shove your attitude right back where it came from.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yet i pasted a link in 30seconds ????
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No good replying. I can see you replied, but not what you said. #blocked.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »

We can block on the forums?
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    :#
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

We can block on the forums?

Yup. You can go to their profile and hit "ignore" :) Lol... feel free to ignore me, I rant a lot haha. I won't be offended, I promise :D
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol
    apparently you can
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on October 3, 2019 11:30AM
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They said "yet I pasted a link in 30 seconds???" To which they have a point. It was in one of the news articles.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TBH i dont think i had an "attitude" OP posted a thread inferring someone had posted "false" information i confirmed the info was correct, posted a link, and merely suggested they read the forums more
    the "attitude" was not mine
    just for clarification :)
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They said "yet I pasted a link in 30 seconds???" To which they have a point. It was in one of the news articles.

And that's fine, they found it quickly - and I thank them for that ... but the added comment of "try reading the forums once in a while" was totally unnecessary, unwanted and unwarranted. It stunk of attitude, and frankly, I didn't need it. I'm in my lunch break and I had looked for it for an hour at breakfast, and then another 45 minutes at lunch - until finally giving up.

I wasn't honestly expecting the information to be tagged on a Dragon Rise thing - I thought it would have it's own merits. But hey ***, I was wrong and I hold my hands up for missing that too. But like I said... the attitude after the fact wasn't something I requested :D All good though!! Dealt with - and I thank you for your time and patience and input too :)
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea why it bleeped out the word after hey... it's not like it's a curse word lol... In fact, it's part of Santa Claus's syntax vocab!! lol.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So my understanding is that any player can win the in-game prizes and do not need an entry, please see Sarah's reply below on the official thread discussion. If it isnt then I humbly apologize for creating any confusion

ZOS_SarahHecker
    admin
    marius_buys wrote: »
    ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES.
    One of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding
    the Province of Quebec), Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland,
    Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, the Russian Federation, Sweden, Switzerland, or the
    United Kingdom.

Those countries are just for the sweepstakes, any players (in any country) can participate in the in-game event.

Page 1:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/495882/official-discussion-thread-for-work-together-unlock-exclusive-rewards-during-dragon-rise/p1
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have asked for ZOS_SarahHecker to clarify if I have misunderstood about who can win the IN-GAME prizes
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But as to the OP's question about the DATES, yes they are official.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup... thanks Marius. I think it was your FB post I saw and seeked clarification on. Hopefully no-one thought I was calling them liars or anything - I just wanted an official clarification and more information.

This current event though... wow it's poor... lol. But I'll kill some dragons to save some real life kitty cats I guess :D