Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a trick to eating /smallbread while seated at a table?

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
When I use the eat bread emote, it makes me stand up and do nothing.
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I know for sure is you need to put it in your mouth. Move your teeth up and down. And let it slide down your throat hole.

Other than that it's a mystery.
  • 2Weenies
    2Weenies
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately no. I wish quite a few emotes could be used while seated, since they mostly just animate the upper torso, but c'est la vie.
    "We're watching you, scum." ~ Every Ordinator who witnesses my social media commentary
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit wants to drink MoonSugar Wine sitting down.
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • Lordstannis0620
    Have you tried eating something and not just doing the emote? I feel like i have eaten something... perhaps soup while sitting. I could be mistaken but its worth a shot.
    All hail His Grace, Stannis of House Baratheon, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm."

PC NA
    Ebonheart Pact

• jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No emotes work while sitting sadly.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's sad to hear. I wish we had more interactions with furnishings. Like, sitting at a desk and writing, or actually being able to lie down on a bed would be nice.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Langdon64 wrote: »
    That's sad to hear. I wish we had more interactions with furnishings. Like, sitting at a desk and writing, or actually being able to lie down on a bed would be nice.

You can lie down kinda /sleep and sleep2
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer