The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Upgrading the Dragonguard Sanctum progression

• Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    30 quests completed - No Change??? (see post below)

Dragonguard Sarcophagus can be unlocked to purchase at Achievement vendor

other than that i still cant find any differences from 20/30
    Edited by Env_t on October 24, 2019 8:15AM
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No jodelit path?
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • Poms
    Poms
    ✭✭✭
    so it's 20 dailies to unlock the furniture vendor?
    cuz i have completed the full story line...and have only be able to do a handful of dailies and no vendor upstairs yet :(
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poms wrote: »

That's right...a combination of 20 dailies or Dragonhold main story quests

(if you completed the full story and finale quests, you'll need 11 dailies)
    Edited by Aisleyne on October 25, 2019 6:21PM
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you didn't open the dragonhold crafting stations on your crafter first time and dont feel like doing it a second time.
    Attune a set of crafting station with the character that did open it and then your crafter has access to that crafting set.
    Edited by Recent on October 25, 2019 9:16PM
  • Poms
    Poms
    ✭✭✭

interesting i've done the full story +15 dragonguard dailes....and only 4 of the boss/delve dailies...thanks for the information
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a note that any boss/delve dailies picked up in Senchal do not count towards the Dragonguard Sanctum progress, only the two you pick up there.

@Poms If you've done both the story and 15 dragonguard dailies, the vendor should be upstairs in the area just outside the dragon hunt quest giver alcove. If you still don't see her, I'd check your progress on the achievement in case there's a bug you need to report.
  • Poms
    Poms
    ✭✭✭
    Just a note that any boss/delve dailies picked up in Senchal do not count towards the Dragonguard Sanctum progress, only the two you pick up there.

@Poms If you've done both the story and 15 dragonguard dailies, the vendor should be upstairs in the area just outside the dragon hunt quest giver alcove. If you still don't see her, I'd check your progress on the achievement in case there's a bug you need to report.

yah im starting to think im bugged somehow... cuz i've done all the main quests and certainly have 15 dragonguard ones done thanks for the response :)
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recent wrote: »
    If you didn't open the dragonhold crafting stations on your crafter first time and dont feel like doing it a second time.
    Attune a set of crafting station with the character that did open it and then your crafter has access to that crafting set.

Which is, ironically, significantly more work, but still good advice. (Also, not that much more work if you still have the attunable stations from the last event's goodie boxes.)
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've completed all story and didn't have to do any daily to access to the craft station.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »

I've completed all story and didn't have to do any daily to access to the craft station.

its impossible
    there is only 9 quests in main story and thats all
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After doing the Southern Elsweyr story and the Sanctum so many times on the PTS, I took a break from the story and have just been doing my two dailies. In any case, I got around to finishing it tonight and can confirm some reports that on live they have added a lootable chest at the 30 quests completed mark. I'll update the original post tomorrow to confirm whether this chest is renewed daily or a one time reward. Do check for the chest in front of Dirge's counter if you haven't yet.
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Env_t wrote: »
    Aznarb wrote: »

its impossible
    there is only 9 quests in main story and thats all

Maybe a bug then, don't know, but I swear the craft station was unlock right after the final chapter.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can now confirm that the supply chest unlocked with 30 quest completions does refresh daily. Updated the original post to note it.
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    you didnt add
    Dragonguard Sarcophagus

unlocking at achievement vendor
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you didnt add
    Dragonguard Sarcophagus

unlocking at achievement vendor

That's true. I have mentioned it in answering various questions, but I chose not to include it in the original post. I meant this thread to be a guide for people trying to understand how the process works and a reference for the Sanctum's functional unlocks. The focus was more on using the achievements as guideposts for that purpose than highlighting achievement specific rewards.

Thanks for pointing it out though for people who didn't know, it's a good reminder to check out what the vendor offers. The pictures of the achievement furnishings include tooltips with required achievements if anyone is wondering about how to unlock something, remember you can use those for reference.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The free Dragon loot is nice

mPMhdRi.jpg

but the company of Todrick and Purcy is so much better...

lkSzaNb.jpg
    PC EU
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    @Aisleyne I'm on console and it's dropping for us this evening - if i'm reading this thread correctly to unlock the station I need to do the whole storyline (9/12) & 1 of each of the dailies and I'll have 11/12 quests... Are the dailies sharable with a group? as I'd like to get the set unlocked asap and am wondering if I could just get 1 more shared to trigger the twelfth one?
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZAD1ST Yes, both types of daily can be shared.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭

Yay! So I can hit 12 quests tonight! Thank you
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    ZAD1ST wrote: »

total you can do 7 dailies per day
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZAD1ST wrote: »

total you can do 7 dailies per day

But i thought only the dailies given by the characters in the sanctum count towards the upgrade?

And what other dailies are there (apart delve & wb in Senchal)?
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hallothiel You are correct, only the Sanctum dailies will count towards the upgrade. I assume this person is talking about if you share dailies. There are actually 6 versions of the overland daily and 2 versions of the dragon hunt daily. So if you were able to get a share for every variation, you could technically do 8 in a day.
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    @Hallothiel You are correct, only the Sanctum dailies will count towards the upgrade. I assume this person is talking about if you share dailies. There are actually 6 versions of the overland daily and 2 versions of the dragon hunt daily. So if you were able to get a share for every variation, you could technically do 8 in a day.

2 version of the dragon hunt you sure? i saw only one just kill 3 dragons
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 version of the dragon hunt you sure? i saw only one just kill 3 dragons

Yes. During the stress test on the pts, I was able to complete the previous day's dragon hunt daily and then pick up a new one. As with the Northern Elsweyr dragon daily, there is no way to distinguish which version you have. They have the same name and requirements so it's harder to share, but two versions do exist.
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    hmm ok ty for info
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Lady_Linux wrote: »
    No jodelit path?

What is this, please? Is it connected to the rowboat outside the sanctum? I sometimes spawn there if I fast travel to another player on Tideswell, but am currently unable to follow the path into the sanctum as it is blocked by a rundown wall. (My character will complete her 30/30 quests on Wednesday 👍.)
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady_Linux wrote: »
    No jodelit path?

What is this, please? Is it connected to the rowboat outside the sanctum? I sometimes spawn there if I fast travel to another player on Tideswell, but am currently unable to follow the path into the sanctum as it is blocked by a rundown wall. (My character will complete her 30/30 quests on Wednesday 👍.)

If you are that far, I'm going to assume you finished the story.
    If you recall Khamira sending you to a plane full of pathways made of sparkly stars; that was the "jodelit path."
    The same comment was posted in the Achievement Furnishings thread. I assume they are simply expressing disappointment that those pathways aren't available as a furnishing item.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

but the company of Todrick and Purcy is so much better...

lkSzaNb.jpg

true end-game.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    so the only dailies are dirge and dragon killin?
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom