The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

sure would be nice to have a crown sale wink wink

CoronHR
CoronHR
✭✭✭✭✭
just sayin'...
PC - EU - Steam client
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Btpw0xf.jpg
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Punches_Below_Belt
    Punches_Below_Belt
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you can give more money to an incompetent company that fails at customer service for tacky reskins of the same five mounts?
  • CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, yeah the reskins are tacky, i'll give you that. their customer service is meh. but i still enjoy the game.
    PC - EU - Steam client
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will probably be late November
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What would you buy with those crowns? Everything that could interest me and make me buy crowns is no longer available.
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hasn’t Black Fredas been a yearly event? Thanksgiving Day weekend in U.S.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't know what i'd buy. i just know that i have 1 crown and my sub doesn't renew until end of november
    PC - EU - Steam client
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will only get excited and spend money when they discount at 50% or more. Since they are so overpriced to begin with.
  • sionIV
    sionIV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't bought any crowns since they changed the crown sales. A 30% sale isn't worth it on crowns, unless it's 50-70%, I'm not buying.
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next crown sale likely won't be until Christmas if we follow year track records.

Black Fredas will be a 30-50% crown store discount on select items like it was last year.
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been thinking we're about due for a crown sale as well. The last one we had was during QuakeCon four months ago. Before that is was the April Sale 3 months before that. And before that it was January, 3 months before that. So I was anticipating we'd hopefully have another sale by October/early November, but apparently that's not the case.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to catch the QuakeCon sale to stock up on crowns and I'd really like to be able to before New Moon goes off the store because its really one of the ONLY crate seasons I'm willing to drop a lot of cash on... but there's also only so much I can afford to spend on a video game.

Unfortunately 30% discounts at full priced crowns still falls a bit on the side of Out-of-Budget, especially if I'm aiming to get a few of the higher tier items. I'd be willing to drop more money if I could actually get more out of it (and considering these are digital items ZoS really isn't losing more from me when its Buy-A-Lot or Buy-Nothing-At-All).

Its probably also too high to hope that the 30% will apply on top of anything like end-of-season crate sales, but then at the same time I'd really rather get my crown sale before end-of-season sales come out and New Moon is gone for good :D

Eh... we'll see. But I'm losing hope at this point that I'll be able to get what I was intending to get, even though I've been planning and watching and waiting to buy crates since New Moon was leaked a month and a half before ever hitting the store =.=
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • KoeKhaos
    KoeKhaos
    ✭✭
    I'd really like one too. I'd like to buy some packs of new moon crates when they go on sale and the Jodes House thingie, but not really excited about buying them at the full price as it's kinda crazy.
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a post on the website that there will be a reduction of 30% to the New Moon Crates. So that is a bit dissapointing.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aelorin wrote: »
    I saw a post on the website that there will be a reduction of 30% to the New Moon Crates. So that is a bit dissapointing.

I calculated that out and its actually going to be a better sale than our usual 20% at end of the crate season. So that's a little bit nice.

But still disappointing that we're not going to see a crown pack sale probably until January. Just means I won't be buying as much as I planned to. I've been checking for a sale, even an unannounced one (which did happen once) religiously every day and no sign one is coming.

I suppose I'll just have to live with the mistake of wishful thinking that I'd thought we could expect another sale after another 3 months like we had throughout the rest of the year, because it doesn't appear that another crown pack sale is going to happen any time soon.
    Edited by thegreatme on November 21, 2019 5:01AM
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Gloam Indrik

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Based on previous years, I am going to guess that the next sale will be around Xmas?
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Based on previous years, I am going to guess that the next sale will be around Xmas?

Either xmas or new years. Last year it was the start of january that got a crown pack sale.

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Gloam Indrik

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I could say there was nothing I wanted to buy. That end of month garden pack looks yummy.