The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When does the "Plunder Skulls" event start?

TeamRodZilla
I'm trying to plan out my guild runs for October, and we always enjoy our Plunder Skull Runs. If someone in the know could respond, I can plan for the runs now and not have to shift my runs around later.
Team RodZilla
Xbox/NA
XBox Ambassador
Run Coordinator - The Vestiges Guilds

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the Witches Festival, its usually the first Q4 event, and we won't know until ZOS announces it. You might get a guess from the October Crown Store Showcase.

Chances are we've got one more Q3 event first, so you'll have to be patient.

Here's the dates for past years: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Witches_Festival
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 23, 2019 12:39PM
  • TeamRodZilla
    I saw from my 2018 run that it ran the last two weekends in October, so I am planning for it to be the same this year. But you can't always rely on things being the same. It's a good guess though. Thanks.
    Team RodZilla
    Xbox/NA
    XBox Ambassador
    Run Coordinator - The Vestiges Guilds

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Plunder Skull Runs are one of the few good events left. Like many of the events it does get repetitive but unlike many of the other events you can still get good stuff from it.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."