The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

StamNecro DPS comparisons DW/2H/Bow/Inferno

Mizaeron
Mizaeron
✭✭✭
4qinb8jeflhf.png
6fdurba344vi.png
kxirhjfnik27.png

DW/vMA Bow - 79k. Just to show that Poison Injection is not worth using, so do other dots (Shadow Silk, Consuming Trap). Sustain is pretty bad, had to use 2 heavy attacks, can't dream of using Whirling Blades.

qc6zdh9y4zkx.png
p59yail2kzgo.png
8oypy0z5eq3k.png

DW/vMA Bow - 81.9k. Without Poison Injection, just Endless Hail, 1 cast per backbar. Sustain slightly better still had to use 1 heavy.

6snzfecg44zy.png
cioefvdxia6c.png
1ivus8r5llsk.png

2h/vMA Bow - 81.7k. Endless Hail and Archer backbar, mid-fight have to use 1-2 Heavy, but towards end sustain gets better, since Executioner costs less than Venom Skull and does crazy damage.

kzfsqdte895f.png
kbqt2n6qo71q.png
ulhoaln7300s.png

DW/vMA Inferno - 81.1k. Just cast Blockade backbar. Best sustain by far, will never run out of stam. Can also put archer backbar and have whirling blades frontbar (similar damage), can also run vMA Lightning for more AoE damage and Off-balance if group needs.

Can also use 2h/vMA Inferno it will be like 79k dps, with very good sustain

I think it is a bit over-nerfed. In good group you will have 90%+- lokkestiz uptime, which will give a bit more DPS. In comparison I did few parses on Magsorc (83k) which is more than Stamcro, and let's say you have MA in the group, it will outperform Stamcro in raid. Siphon is still terrible to use, it ruined so many parses, if it's not fixed for raids, it will probably be lowest DPS class.
Edited by Mizaeron on September 20, 2019 1:58AM
  • crazywolfpusher
    crazywolfpusher
    ✭✭✭
    not the dps we want but the dps we deserve :*

rise up interactive combat spammable weaving defenders
    your era has begun! #spammables #fun #build&diversity
  • Drako_Ei
    Drako_Ei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS...
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not the dps we want but the dps we deserve :*

rise up interactive combat spammable weaving defenders
    your era has begun! #spammables #fun #build&diversity

There won't really be any diversity, it will just become elder light attacks online.

Speaks volumes when stamina dps has to slot a staff...
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why do you use Venom Skull? I've tested the same combinations and I parse somewhat higher with Rapid Strikes/Wrecking Blow. The very same rotation and gear just different spammable.
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on September 20, 2019 6:08AM
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    with the Colossus ulti stamnecro's will probably stay the meta....
  • bol
    bol
    ✭✭✭
    You are forgetting one most important thing. That 8 x necro will be more group damage than 8 x anything else, even with the duration nerf to 3s. In the current meta you need 6 necros to have perfect uptime on that major vuln. After this patch drops it will be 8 dds and probably also healers will have to go necro, and maybe the offtank to keep the uptime. So this nerfs to necro ulti really work against the fact that we maybe want to see some other class in those mimnax groups.
    So there are ways to fix that:
    - lower the %bonus of major vuln to balance it with other ultis
    - make the duration of the debuff last for 60s because then all you need is 1 necro in group and everyone else can play what they like

And to not completely hijack the thread, I find the idea that you'll be running inferno backbar on stam dd's ridiculous aswell. Well done ZoS.
  • Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    What mundus stone were you using for the last one ? Lover ? I'm trying the vMA inferno staff with Spriggans (as I don't have Lokke yet).

Thanks in advance!
    Rom
  • Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    oh, wait, here's a better list (I answered myself)

Mundus: Shadow
    food/drink buff: Lava-Foot Saltrice
    potion: unknown guessing its Major Brutality/Major Crit/Stamina

Rom
    Edited by Romilly on November 12, 2019 11:50PM
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when using blockade on inferno is better than using hail + injection on bow and is comparable to just using hail on bow with better sustain than other combonations... on stam.... Am I the only one who sees something totally wrong with this?
  • Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    BTW Anyone know what add-on he's using -- my Combat Metrics doesn't have graphing or Build Information tabs!
    Ooh looks like CMX got a major upgrade since I last updated.

R
    Edited by Romilly on November 12, 2019 11:51PM
  • Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone guess at his rotation, based on the numbers. I get the sense that BB needs to alternate every 2 attacks.

R