The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PC) (NA) Evolved Gaming - Looking for like-minded adults to explore Tamriel!

Lady Grim
Lady Grim
Greetings Adventurers!

Have you been searching for a guild that feels like home and has a sense of community, where you can make friendships that last? Are you searching for a guild that knows what it's like to be a parent, a working adult, or just busy in real life but still enjoy playing video games in your free time? If you answered yes, then Evolved Gaming will be perfect for you! We understand that real life comes first, but it’s nice to have that online family and community to come home to in your free time.

Presently, our mission is to establish supporting leadership roles, level, explore, craft, dungeons, and to just basically enjoy the wonderfully beautiful game of Elder Scrolls online. Our atmosphere is relaxed, carefree and fun! This is a learning environment so we are seeking helpful players who just want to socialize, help with in game activities such as dungeons or crafting and people that just enjoy exploring Tamriel and what it has to offer.

We have events most days of the week including:

Wednesdays: Pledges Learning Night! Or Zone based event

Fridays: Pledges or Casual/Normal Trials

Saturdays: Casual/Normal Trials

Sundays - Map Runs - Clear public dungeons, world bosses, dolemen

Monthly events can include: Lotteries, Lawn Darts, Hide N Seek, Screenshot Contests , Scavenger Hunts All with Gold Prizes !

Evolved is excited to offer Chapters in:

Elder Scrolls Online

FFXIV

World of Warcraft - Alliance Proudmoore Server

World of Warcraft - Horde Area 52

Minecraft

Wow Classic

You can apply on our forums at:

https://community.evolvedgaming.org/

or check out our website at:

https://evolvedgaming.org/

Evolved Gaming is focused on building connections and friendships that grow not just in one game, but can evolve and span across many games and communities. Our players want more than just a bunch of random people to join them in games, but people who actually care and want to be there. We would love to have you be part of our community!

message u/EvolvedESO here or my partners @GrimmieGrim, @Simm-kin, @Adz5, @piggync, @Macaber, @Albedo_Mendax in game.
  • Lady Grim
    Lady Grim
    Want some help or company with the halloween event? Come join us at Evolved!
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    Good day, I would be interested in joining the guild. At least getting more information. I am veteren player but started a new PvP toon. However, I have a pet sorc that is my "main" that I would be happy to run in group content.
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • Lady Grim
    Lady Grim
    Medivh50 wrote: »
    Good day, I would be interested in joining the guild. At least getting more information. I am veteren player but started a new PvP toon. However, I have a pet sorc that is my "main" that I would be happy to run in group content.

Just message me @GrimmieGrim with any questions! We would love to have you.
  • Lady Grim
    Lady Grim
    looking for dps to fill out our trials roster
  • Glenigon
    Glenigon
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a very casual player that just returned this past weekend. I've been gone several years and am learning almost from scratch again. I am looking for a guild to join to enjoy more of the community side of the game when I do get in game.

I'll look up the mentioned team members the next couple of times I login and get registered on the Evolved Gaming forums as we well. I tried but I don't recall my Discord username and am currently at work.
  • Lady Grim
    Lady Grim
    Glenigon wrote: »
    I'm a very casual player that just returned this past weekend. I've been gone several years and am learning almost from scratch again. I am looking for a guild to join to enjoy more of the community side of the game when I do get in game.

I'll look up the mentioned team members the next couple of times I login and get registered on the Evolved Gaming forums as we well. I tried but I don't recall my Discord username and am currently at work.

hey - sorry for the delayed response, been working out of state; if you still need help getting in, please let me know
  • Lady Grim
    Lady Grim
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey break! Evolved is still looking for players who want a casual, fun atmosphere. Check us out! https://community.evolvedgaming.org/
  • Lady Grim
    Lady Grim
    Happy New Year all! If your looking for a new guild, please check us out at Evolved!
  • Lady Grim
    Lady Grim
    Spring is around the corner and we are looking for friendly faces to join our crew!
  • Fereldyn
    Fereldyn
    ✭✭
    Potentially foolish question, but what time do our events run during the week? Trying to find a guild that works for my time zone!