The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 24 - Feedback Thread for the Bristleneck War Boar

• sionIV
    sionIV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    1. Found in Crown Store
    2. Understood in increases my inventory slots on all toons (17 for me)

+17 for each toon? o.O

He has 17 toons, if I'm not mistaken.

Otherwise he would have written: Understood in increases my inventory slots (17 for me) on all toons. Even then it sounds strange, but deduction would lead us to the conclusion that 17 can only mean his number of characters.
    Edited by sionIV on September 19, 2019 9:28AM
  • deviousthevile
    deviousthevile
    ✭✭✭
    1. Found in Crown Store
    2. Understood in increases my inventory slots on all toons (17 for me)

+17 for each toon? o.O

Sorry no I meant that i understood all 17 of my characters would receive +5 inventory slots, my apologies!
    CP 1220
    Devious The Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    The Elven Terror Lv 50 PvP Support Healplar
    Kintao Doombringer Lv 50 MagSorc
    Healz Ur Bum Lv 50 Healplar
    Toby the Fat Node Hunter Lv 50 Stamina DK (Farmer)
    Something Disgusting Lv 50 Stamden
    You Hit my Splodey Button Lv 50 Blazing Shield Templar Tank
    Kyo Kane Lv 50 Magblade
    Watch Me Burn Lv 50 MagDK
    R N Geesus Lv 50 Stamblade
    Rampage the Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    Backslash Playdead Lv 50 Healcro
    Sallidadna of House Vile Lv 50 Stamcro
    Hand of the Night King Lv 50 Magcro
    Fróstβíté Lv 40 Ice Warden
    Bella av Cava Vile Lv 24 MagSorc
    Storc the Orc Stam Sorc Lv 50 StamSorc

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wheres a big one that i can ride
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do find it funny that they're not answering the question ? is this in the game or only in your store???? was it that you didn't understand the question

Obviously...
    1/ Most people haven't finished the quest line yet
    2/ Gina would not ask where we found it if it were only in the crown store.

Has *anyone* finished the questline yet? Isn’t the last quest bugged?

If not directly related to the main quest or the quest(line) that unlocks after both Elsweyrs are done, perhaps a separate side quest unlocks at some point (like the Jewel of Baan Dar, which was unrelated to the main quest in Northern Elsweyr but required Tharn to open the palace sewers during the main quest).
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though if it is an exclusive crown store item, it should be raised to at least 10 slots because the storage chests already offer way more space, even the free one. Otherwise, I really don't see that many sales at 5 slots.

Some people have 18 toons so that would be 90 slots.
    This per-toon aspect encourages alt mules and I personally don't like that aspect but they might also be looking for a spike in toon slot sales (if giving out jewelry grains doing jewelry daily writs didn't already do that).

Some people (like me) have 18 toons and not a single one is a mule.

And if you think someone will suddenly decide to create a mule for 5 slots, when they base 50 slots they get for that character didn't already encourage them, then you should think again. I don't see someone saying, nah, I don't want 50 extra slots (or 60 or 70, etc. with a little gold spent on bags). BUT OMG 55 SLOTS! Gotta have it now.

What I'm getting at, is anyone that felt they needed a mule, will already have one regardless of 5 extra slots.

-- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, everyone answering the OP.

We know it's in Crown Store. Has anyone found it from in game?

And Gina, not sure why you won't answer the question as to whether it is in game or not, even if you don't tell us where. You guys love trying to take jabs at forum uproar, but often neglect to answer simple questions that would clear up problems quickly.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do find it funny that they're not answering the question ? is this in the game or only in your store???? was it that you didn't understand the question

Obviously...
    2/ Gina would not ask where we found it if it were only in the crown store.

If you haven't seen quite a few people who haven't finished request line and quite a few people haven't found it in game I happen to be on Console not on your PTS at the moment and a item like that wouldn't be what I'd be there for to begin with so you're right I would even look to see if I can find it in the game once I open up my screen and it's in the store
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since ZOS appears willing to give us extra storage,
    how about a Wardrobe house furnishing that can store exactly 1 full set of gear? That way if someone had different sets for different roles, it would be a convenient place to store each set separately.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since ZOS appears willing to give us extra storage,
    how about a Wardrobe house furnishing that can store exactly 1 full set of gear? That way if someone had different sets for different roles, it would be a convenient place to store each set separately.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

We have chest that does that for us and it holds more than one set and you can label them the way you want them I have one stam gear one magic gear another tanking gear in another specialty items in another so that's already in play the thing is the player base has been asking for more bag space to be added to the game because of the sets in play that just keeps getting added upping the count of sets there is and just not enough bag space for them all even with storage chest
    And I'd rather have my sets on me then at home in a chest cuz you never know what you may need
    Taking in the fact that class can do any role heal tank DPS taking different sets though
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on September 22, 2019 2:08AM
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    OK, everyone answering the OP.

We know it's in Crown Store. Has anyone found it from in game?

And Gina, not sure why you won't answer the question as to whether it is in game or not, even if you don't tell us where. You guys love trying to take jabs at forum uproar, but often neglect to answer simple questions that would clear up problems quickly.

The ambiguity and lack of clarification IS the response...
  • ivanakamarkus
    ivanakamarkus
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have any other general feedback?
    its dumb, you have to buy a pet to get +5 storage space, it would make sense that you get that +5 while the pet is active, but like this you just buy it and dont need to set it as active pet and you get +5... my opinion is that pets should be only cosmetic, they should not give buffs and stuff, just put +5 inventory bag on crown store, dont hide that p2w under a cute little boar...
    and whats next? costumes that give speed, i dont like it, asin mmos have all that p2w cr*p and i dont want it in ESO!
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PTS patch notes don't mention this. Why?

I wonder who will buy this on live... I'd rather have more storage boxes available for purchase....
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    they should not give buffs and stuff, just put +5 inventory bag on crown store, dont hide that p2w under a cute little boar...

Pay to win? What can you do with the astonishing amount of 5 slots account wide?! LOL

To be pay to win you need to have an advantage over all the other players who don't bough the stuff. Really, how much better will you be in-game with 5 more slots?!

Edited by redlink1979 on September 27, 2019 3:34PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather see an increase to bank space.

I have 18 toons, max bank, ESO Plus, and all 8 storage coffers. Each toon has a minimum of 100 bag space most are more or maxed. I am a build tester, theory crafter/set collector good or bad. I need 1 toon just to hold healthy trait (or heavy set) amulets, 1 toon just for robust trait (or medium) amulets, and the same for magic.

This continues for rings but even more difficult because you need 2 of each. Additional toons each hold at most two body pieces of each set/weight item. So one with chest/gloves in light, the next with boots/legs in light, and the next with just light belts. This continues with each weight.

My bank holds just blacksmithing weapons and bows. All 4 small coffers are needed for staves. All 4 large coffers are needed for monster sets 1 of each weight.

It’s a struggle to even move gear around to a toon that needs it because I’m basically grid locked. I still don’t have all the sets either since I almost exclusively PvP I do not collect all the PvE builds/sets for testing.

Bank space would be the only help for me because it’s the only way to get items to another character without screwing up my very organized storage system.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I suspect they wouldn't have asked - Did you get the Bristleneck War Boar? If so, where did you find it? - if it were solely obtainable in the CS, but not confirming that's the case (and just not telling us where) is suspicious.

Also, if it is available in-game, then why is it also in the CS? Is it just there on PTS so that we can easily test it out if we don't want to do any questing in Northern Elsweyr? Or will it indeed be available for purchase as well as earnable in game?

Since it didn't show up in the October CS Showcase, it shouldn't be in the CS at Dragonhold's PC launch, even if it may eventually be sold in the CS. So at least there will be a period of exclusive in-game availability prior to any sale in the CS. I would hope, though, that if this does come to the CS, it would have text indicating it's also earnable in game, as the newer dungeon motifs do.
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you get the Bristleneck War Boar? If so, where did you find it?
    Gifted.

Did you understand how it worked?
    Pretty straight forward. Pay money, get stuff.

Did it appear to function as it’s supposed to?
    I have 205 on my max, so i guess so.

Stop putting Microtransactions in the game, and just make a game. Or if you do put them in the game, keep to the cosmetics. This gives a huge edge to non-combat players, trade mules ect, AND over all account inventory management. while most only think of the combat advantage, this still has an advantage. Such as the inventory/mail/banking restrictions one can face in Cryodil/Imp City.
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What quest? I haven't been able to find any information on this.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I think that post referred to the main questline, which was originally bugged towards the end for the first week or so of the PTS. Since no one could find the boar pet in game, but Gina's questionnaire suggested it would be available through some way other than just buying out of the crown store, we were wondering what quest or achievement it might be hidden behind. As the main questline was bugged, it was speculated that the boar was related to that and that was why no one had found it.

The answer turned out to be that it wasn't locked behind any quest. Still not sure why they needed a questionnaire on how difficult it was to find in the store...
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

I think that post referred to the main questline, which was originally bugged towards the end for the first week or so of the PTS. Since no one could find the boar pet in game, but Gina's questionnaire suggested it would be available through some way other than just buying out of the crown store, we were wondering what quest or achievement it might be hidden behind. As the main questline was bugged, it was speculated that the boar was related to that and that was why no one had found it.

The answer turned out to be that it wasn't locked behind any quest. Still not sure why they needed a questionnaire on how difficult it was to find in the store...

So there's supposed to be a quest, but it's broken?
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

As far as we know, there was never any quest for this boar.

When Gina first put up this questionnaire, at the beginning of the PTS, we thought it meant that there was some way to earn the boar in game, like a quest. Players tried every quest they could find. The main quest was initially broken that first week of the PTS, so speculation focus on that, but once that main quest was fixed it became clear the boar wasn't related to it.

It has only ever been available in the Crown Store.
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭

No. It's only available through the crown store.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greevir wrote: »

No. It's only available through the crown store.

Than what was the point of this thread?
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Did you get the Bristleneck War Boar? If so, where did you find it?
    - No. Can see it in the Crown Store though.
    Did you understand how it worked?
    - Yes. Description was accurate.
    Did it appear to function as it’s supposed to?
    - Unable to say.
    - My selfdiagnosed OCD would hate to see "205" for inventory slots, so will never get it.

Maybe I'ld get it if it gave 10 extra inventory spaces only when the pet was active (using on alts or as backup plan when the inv. is full, and I only need to hoard a liiitle bit more. Assistants fixed most of these problems though).

(An yes, I "couldn't" play the main for the last two months of horsetraining :|)
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the official feedback thread for the Bristleneck War Boar. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
    • Did you get the Bristleneck War Boar? If so, where did you find it?
    • Did you understand how it worked?
    • Did it appear to function as it’s supposed to?
    • Do you have any other general feedback?
    • I will not buy this boar.
    • I understand yep
    • Why it adds 5 slots to every character's bag if it isn't active even? What is the basement for this? And, why... boar (ugly animal imho, i don't want to have such pet)?
    • If u want to sell us such things, please be more creative and stright at the same time. Imho, better if it was costume with a big bag behind. Or bag itself, which u can turn on also in Appearance over our costumes or outfits. Or magic tattoo/skin as a symbol of your increased carrying capacity. Exoskeleton, flag on shoulder/s instead tabard...
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can i turn this mount into pulled pork sandwiches for the forum users?

Ill slow cook it on my smoker with pecan wood!
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finished the main questline in Southern EW and should be finishing the Northern questline tonight I'll post whether or not anything happens tomorrow.
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. People are so bored waiting for 5.3.0 that they're giving feedback on last patch's stuff.