The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do you know what that pic means?

yRaven
yRaven
✭✭✭✭
Who never got this awesome bug that made you and your entire group disband to requeue? AMAZING

VbDfC2c.png
Edited by yRaven on August 29, 2019 12:34AM
Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
-
Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)

Do you know what that pic means? 11 votes

What are you talking? ESO has no Bugs
36%
ManwithBeard9RunsfireraptureWyrd88 4 votes
Yes i know what this picture means, good luck on your cooldown
54%
GilvothWildRaptorXStarlight_Knightdarkblue5DreadDaedrothBored_Owl 6 votes
Happened to me on this week pledge :'(
9%
yRaven 1 vote
  • Cerotonin
    Cerotonin
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t do dungeons much at all, but is this in Wayrest Sewers? That dungeon has some pretty annoying bugs.

The final boss sometimes cloaks for a full minute. We lose aggro on screen and then she hits someone with NightBlade ability I think lol.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sewers door upstairs? (hard to say since the screenshot is very dark) If it's the bug I'm thinking about, I had it many times and not a single time there was a need to disband.
    All group must crouch for some time and "stuck in combat" status will go away eventually.
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me on this week pledge :'(
    Basically it's a commom bug on Wayrest, when the NPC dissapears and don't open the doors forcing all group to disband, but nicelly enough, my group even being Random was organized enough to disband and fast regroup after this so no real problem, the post was just for make some people laugh
    Edited by yRaven on September 2, 2019 9:01PM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)