The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Fun, Friendly 18+ Community?

Miss_Wotsit
Miss_Wotsit
Soul Shriven
Hey all!

Are you looking for a mature bunch of like-minded gamers who enjoy working as a team, have a laugh in the process and not take it all too seriously?

Want a community that appreciate members have commitments outside of the community/gaming? Whereby gaming is an opportunity we snap up, as and when we can? Whatever time of day?

Then www.cravethegame.proboards.com may just be for you?!

Founded by myself in 2011, CraveTheGame is a community for all ages 18+ who share one common interest, Gaming. Be it relaxing online or unwinding after a hard days work! We are a casual gaming community, that just wants to bring the fun back into gaming.

If you fancy getting a great group together, then check us out! We are always looking for fellow gaming enthusiasts to join us, we mainly play Xbox but we also have PS4 members too! Although we are predominantly based within the U.K, we do have members all over the world and will always try accomodate games nights in a way that everyone can take part, whichever time zone you are in.

In addition, we use the likes of Discord etc too :) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a message on here, reply to this thread or you can add me on the Xbox: Miss Wotsit

Thanks for reading and hope to see some of you in game :)
Edited by Miss_Wotsit on June 21, 2019 7:47PM
  • Miss_Wotsit
    Miss_Wotsit
    Soul Shriven
    You can find our guild by searching in game for CraveTheGameCTG :)