The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PS4/EU][18+] The Circus of The Damned is looking for new members of our travelling band!

LorienofSkyrim
We are a tight knit PS4-centered Community of wondrous freaks, you might even call us a group of friends. We play ESO mainly but other games also.
The most important thing for us is teamwork. Whether it is PvP or PvE, we will always have each other's back.
This is an appeal to you who likes to join a group of weird and wonderful people about the fun! Rather than a colossal guild that feels impersonal and LFG-esque.

Some things you should know to be sure we are a match:

• We are primarily EU players and active in the EU server
• This is an English speaking community
• All factions are represented but we have a slight majority of members in the Ebonheart Pact
• We mainly communicate on Discord, so you would have to join us there.
• There are only members in the guild that are 18+, so please be at least 18 if you apply
• Having a Mic is preferred so you can hear instruction on group activities clearly and for general game chat.

What we expect from you:

1. You are interested in making new friends rather than have an LFG-esque community
2. Help others in times of need, we will return the favour with interest
3. Be active, we want to see you in the discord, as how do you make friends without interacting with others?
4. Have fun!

Do you think this sounds like you? Then look below to get started:

To become a full member of The Circus of The Damned feel free to reach out to us after downloading Discord and we can get you started in a flash.

Here is our Discord link: https://discord.gg/UhRDSEe

Can't wait to meet you 

Admin Team:

Guild Master:
Adam (Thomashivkey1986)#0609
Officers:
Rae_Rae_9487#3643
K5gixxer (James)#3144
  • nomulas89
    nomulas89
    Best decision I ever made joining this guild so much awesome ppl and help and just fun times I've become such a better player honestly
  • wolfangell
    wolfangell
    Soul Shriven
    what is the playtime ?
  • LorienofSkyrim
    Whenever you have time mate:) we are not restrictive as we understand real life comes 1st.
  • JasonGovender
    JasonGovender
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! I just got the game a couple of days ago and I'm just looking for some cool people to hang out with. You guys seems really fun and laid back so I'd like to join. I have a discord but will have to figure out how to use it and my PS4 at the same time. I am 20 but act like I'm 12 so I'm not sure if I meet the requirements :blush:
  • LorienofSkyrim
    Hi mate no worries you can get discord for your phone too. Wed love to have you join if your interested just click the link and we'll get you setup:)