The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Strongest PvP Class

iAmLoki97
iAmLoki97
✭✭✭
Probably been done before. Probably been done a lot but i am curious as to what people think

Strongest PvP Class 347 votes

Stamina DK
8%
Soleyaxan4silkb14_ESOSToneZ_LordTareqola.wilhelmssonb16_ESOJeremyNoctusReedxSkullz11czykDarkestnghtMalamar1229Lex7xeLregime211D0PAMINEKoultouraSrosiePajorlabambaoNerftheforums 28 votes
Magika DK
6%
milesrodneymcneely2_ESOalainjbrennanb16_ESOTonnopesceChili_PepperAndyMacDragonnordcoj901BeardimusVictorious_PhobosrusselmmendozaKappaKid83LeagueTrollColecovisionSchokoladeChaos2088ATCWarhawkEdoKeledusWoppaBoemMintaka5Swordancer 21 votes
Stamina NB
33%
CavalryPKvailjohn_ESOAkinosZardayneRastafarielLonePirateTryxusDTStormfoxWingtechnohicemma666UPrimeDelgentDurhamAhPook_Is_HereremilafoEdaphonHidesFromSunDGVishNeoXanthus 117 votes
Magika NB
1%
Kim_AngelEmmagoldmanSqueaky_CleanSergykidskrvbb10rdImperial_Voice 6 votes
Stamina Templar
3%
lelink88RajinPVPKatharynagp1680wbernardo24theriftGregacheifsoapRolexdtLeonAkandoprice101610Kalllima 12 votes
Magica Templar
5%
gw2only1b14_ESOForbashkillingspreeb16_ESOKathorlennkickback120ub17_ESOkojoupokrakusGERMANO-THE-IMPERIALMCBIZZLE300Odin_OExodiumJadonSkyMuSE_nr1tim99Thanatos_insideInglorioushero69psycoprophetmaikkelii 18 votes
Stamina Mage
1%
Eejit1331valkyrie93MudcrabberrabidmyersHorcsogg 5 votes
Magika Mage
6%
MurderMostFoulLarsSBloodStormkollege14a5OtarTheMadTorbschkameekeyceeIshammaelCasulN345Hmax_onlyVietfoxRucklyWildRaptorXClone4423ll_RevIWinWithPewPewAmksed1991BLAINE1245IIISYNIII 21 votes
Stamina Warden
27%
FlorialSolarikenDeathStalkerMaliciousWyvernssewallb14_ESOMadyKnootewootLiraTaurwenSavos_SarenRunkorkojava34nub18_ESOraistin87JeezyeGravordwookikiller95BashevDraxyskelebraFearlessOne_2014bitels 96 votes
MAgika Warden
6%
Gilvothkypranb14_ESOeovogtb16_ESOcsaba.isoniceb17_ESOCastanamereAtallantathermaticoMystikkalpandoraderomanusSun7danceKuramas9tailsRygonixSpiderCultistRaammzzaaJaZ2091MaxJrFTWUrvothIskiabr34lianLybal 23 votes
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Warden
    1 on 1, stamina nightblades are vicious. In any kind of group scenario, wardens take over.
  • laissezfaire
    laissezfaire
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina NB
    Sure, the stam warden is great against taking out groups of potatoes but it isn't as great 1v1 against competent players. stamNB is King in the 1v1 but can still be great 1vX.
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAgika Warden
    These Wardens in groups using ice and heals can turn the tides. Spamming major protection, snares, and immobilizations, they can make small groups exceptionally tough to deal with. Can be problematic if there are multiple since the Meta is Ice, IMO.

[Edit to remove inappropriate content]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on March 11, 2019 7:16PM
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magica Templar
    Depends on how you define strong...

I think Magicka Templars are the strongest because you can switch roles very easily from Tanky to Healer to Damage Dealer. They also have strong burst combos, self heals, and group support.

I think Nightblades are actually really weak, because all they are really good at is damage. They are neither particularly tanky nor do they provide any group support.

Wardens are almost as strong as Templars, but I don't think their group support abilities are as good.

Playing since beta...
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina NB
    Mages/sorcs yet to trouble the scorers.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AFAIC WereWolf. Class does not even matter. Then Sorc. Not that they’re good or anything, but they excellent at stealing your kill with Wrath.

They all excell at something. Hard to really pin point one class as best.
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Warden
    Strongest, but not necessarily useful: StamNB. But most effective is Stamden imo. If played right it's tanky, brings a lot to the team in BGs, and deals a great amount of damage. Very well rounded class I think.
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAgika Warden
    wardens are just way too much damage and healing, too much survival.
    both magicka and stamina wardens toostrong.
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAgika Warden
    People are stacking wardens like crazy in bgs, and doing well in the process. Even seasoned pvpers are finding it frustrating.
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag Monster is the most powerful class.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MAgika Warden
    Warden, doesn't matter the resource.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magika DK
    Stamina Nightblades? Really? Hahahahaha!

ANY Stamina Nightblade here come duel me. You have 10 minutes to kill me.

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina NB
    Gotta be Stamblade the burst, the sustain, the ability to say forget this and completly reset into another massive burst over and over again.

That's only with really good players tho when I run my Stamblade they appear to be the worst class in the entire game :lol:
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina DK
    So I guess everybody is happy about how "balanced" immortal heavy DKs are...
    Edited by KoultouraS on March 11, 2019 4:32PM
  • coj901
    coj901
    ✭✭✭
    Magika DK
    I'm confused about the stamblade. I target them because they are easy to kill. The only time I get killed by them is when I'm texting while horse simming in cyro.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s not the class, it’s not the build, it’s skill.
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina DK

Lol I almost chocked to that while drinking water...
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Warden
    Nerf thread ? :trollface:
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina NB
    Stamblade is a class that is an absolute monster that is unrivaled in the right hands but can be a shriveled potato in a bad players hands
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamina Warden
    Stamina Warden really rocks in prime aspects of ESO PVP, it has great resource pools sustain, very good burst and excellent support abilities.
    I won't be surprised if ZOS will decide to nerf it in the next major update.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • labambao
    labambao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina DK
    Stamblade is strongest for sure, but it's almost useless in group scenario.
    I mean useless = any other class can do it better.
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iAmLoki97 wrote: »
    Probably been done before. Probably been done a lot but i am curious as to what people think

Strongest Healers: Templars
    Strongest Group DPS: Stamdens
    Strongest Ganker: Stamblade
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magika Mage
    I’m gonna say magsorc but as always it’s just because I struggle to fight them, not because they are OP.
    Edited by Casul on March 11, 2019 5:20PM
    PvP needs more love.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Warden
    Stam warden is really good solo and an absolute brute in a group.

Magica warden is super good in a group and decent solo but not great

Stam nightblade is very good solo but kinda weak in a group setting (although when I play stamblade in a group I basically focus healers at the back of a group)
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina Warden
    stamden
    stamblade
    stamplar
    stamdk
    magdk/ magplar
    magden
    magsorc
    magblade
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamina NB
    iCaliban wrote: »
    1 on 1, stamina nightblades are vicious. In any kind of group scenario, wardens take over.

Does Group vs 1 count as group scenario? Nightblades are dirty there, you know you're dead when you hear the incap :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina DK
    Somehow I feel this will evolve into a nerf sorc thread
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina NB
    Stam NB hands down. Ridiculous damage and the ability to reset fights at will. Who needs anything else in PVP?
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina NB

Found the stamblade...
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina Warden

-_-

cuz oh lord spin to win is the epitome of skill