The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

weakest classes for battleground pvp 2019

Noctus
Noctus
✭✭✭✭✭
as the title says choose the one class that u can demolish the easiest
Edited by Noctus on February 19, 2019 3:00PM

weakest classes for battleground pvp 2019 169 votes

stam warden
2%
alexj4596b14_ESOAndrewQ84KnowledgeSosRuvaaklelel 5 votes
mag warden
12%
Jimmybellanca6561nHand_Baconlelink88SarevoccStovahkiinIlluvatarrReverbKlingenliedTechnoDreamVisionLord_EomerTolinoWildRaptorXagasaagasaiEdoKeledusPeaBrainCarlTaunkyStrychnosGreystagOzby 21 votes
stam nightblade
12%
RikumaruLordTareqAurielleArchmadiosAtallantaTheShadowScoutStrider__RoshinRokkar8DarcwolfChunkyCatralphylaurenVildebillsusmitdsKarmanorwayjaws343Girl_Number8joseayalacMaxJrFTWN0_oBValldez 21 votes
mag nightblade
39%
Solarikenkypranb14_ESOIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESODTStormfoxkillingspreeb16_ESOSimen.askeland89b16_ESOKnootewootkickback120ub17_ESOtechnohicNoctusdarkstar2084eliisraMayraelRex-UmbraKulvarbrandonv516CloudlesselantauraKr3doDojohoda 67 votes
stam templar
7%
MikeSkyrim333AngkharMjolnirVilkasAmdar_GodkillersplitsandGlasscoop500weedgeniusroyoJerkMctwerkcrazy_catman21Burtan 12 votes
mag templar
7%
vrineKatinasCinbriTan9oSucckaDoccEffAnyronBNOCUnfadingsilenceCage_LizardmanRedKialandiCoggoxBananaFish 12 votes
stam dragonknight
6%
InklingsBone_DemonkylewwefanCerilonBaylorCorvetteRagnarock41Kumba_YaseventyfiveDragneel1207EliteWarriorDreadDaedroth 11 votes
mag dragonknight
2%
LonePirateredTechIncLadislaoZavijah 4 votes
stam sorcerer
1%
ShaloknirAhzekBobby_V_Rockit 3 votes
mag sorcerer
7%
daryl.rasmusenb14_ESOluen79rwb17_ESOJeddahweEmma_OverloadCadburyhappyhughes2001dracul813TelvanniWizardSchokoladeezio45Frozen_Heart246mairwen85Kalllima 13 votes
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stam nightblade
    Noctus wrote: »

I won't call StamNB the weakest class in PvP (they are somewhat useless in High End BGs though) but I kill them the easiest and usually facepalm when I see one in my team in random BGs.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag nightblade
    susmitds wrote: »

I won't call StamNB the weakest class in PvP (they are somewhat useless in High End BGs though) but I kill them the easiest and usually facepalm when I see one in my team in random BGs.

nah stam nightblades are good i personally torn between mag sorc and mag nightblade but nightblade gets the vote from me becouse i mentioned pretty often that they are the only class with a hard counter becouse all their skills get reflected lets see what others choose i love to do such polls :D
    personally use my sorc as stamina by the way
    Edited by Noctus on February 19, 2019 2:50PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This isn't how this works.

Personally, I find my easiest kills are bad stamblades. But I don't think anyone would say stamblades are in a bad place right now. And good stamblades kill me more often than any other class.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag nightblade
    I can tell already that there are going to be a lot of BS answers.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    stam dragonknight
    This poll is BS. PvP comes in many forms. for 1v1, stamDK is top tier. For open world its garbage tier, so I might aswell select my own class to show my bias to everyone :trollface:
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stam nightblade
    Weakest class is definitely Magblades but as of now, only the good ones remained Magblades while the rest rerolled to stamblades. Resulting in a surplus of bad stamblades.
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag nightblade
    technohic wrote: »
    I can tell already that there are going to be a lot of BS answers.

have some faith i hope ppl are just honest
    This poll is BS. PvP comes in many forms. for 1v1, stamDK is top tier. For open world its garbage tier, so I might aswell select my own class to show my bias to everyone :trollface:

i play to much bg so i have the expectation that everyone immadiately thinks of bg :# . yeh silly me. stamdk is even better than magdk im a little shocked that u pick that
    Edited by Noctus on February 19, 2019 5:18PM
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »

It's usually because a lot of people do not play patient and forget the stalk and strike. stamblades are highly effective if played correct. Too many try the Leroy Jenkins approach and get wrecked, usually Magicka mains like myself.. ( *I learned the hardway).
    Edited by Odovacar on February 19, 2019 3:08PM
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    mag nightblade
    I only play Battlegrounds, so I think MagNB is the weakest. Both NB specs just feel out of place there, except if they are made into brawlers (StamNB) or tank-healers (MagNB), even then they aren't too special.
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mag sorcerer
    Magsorc
    Magden
    Magblade
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag nightblade

what most people forget stamina gets a bonus on attacks from behind with a 2.3 multiplier thats ridiculous. magicka is not even close as effective
    Edited by Noctus on February 19, 2019 3:20PM
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a Stamblade player for years, the ones that i instantly kill are bowblades. I usually run high stam regen build, so my WD is around 3,7k buffed which isnt much. But these bowblades die too easy, its like im killing npc mobs.

DKs, Templars, Stamwardens are hardest ones i guess. They are usually more tanky with burst.

Also before strife nerf, i had a hard time against some magblades. But prob because of my build, they just suck blood to full health. But since i couldnt play after summerset, i dont know whats their situation. Prob sucks because if you aoe the cloak, its over for them :D
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    stam nightblade
    Make this thread on the pvp forums. You're going to get more accurate results from the poll.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on February 19, 2019 3:31PM
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stam nightblade
    If you’re just talking about BGs, then stam blade is the worst team mate to have.
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag nightblade
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Make this thread on the pvp forums. You're going to get more accurate results from the poll.

oh man ur right i just took a look there and every thread people agree on my opinions thats awesome. ill be there for every pvp related thread ill make in future
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All nightblades, not because the class is weak but more the way that 90% of the ppl play it.
    Otherwise I think that stamDk almost doesnt bring anything to the group.
    Because I can!
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stam nightblade
    ezio45 wrote: »
    Magsorc
    Magden
    Magblade

Wut. One of the best players on PS4 NA is a magden, and magsorcs still do well. DPS magNBs are not in a great spot (too many reflectable skills), but they are very good healers.

StamNB (bow) builds are by far the weakest. I’ve been trying to make a team-oriented brawler bow build work (relying on minimal stealth and no snipe), but it just doesn’t have enough defence or damage. Ganking bowtards who exploit snipe are the worst players to have on your team, because they melt in seconds and leave you to take the brunt of the damage. Fortunately, you don’t see many of them in mid-high tier BGs.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag nightblade
    BG wise MagBlade definitely, most squishy class that suffers a lot from spin2win meta. Cloak is trash in BGs, same as shade. When you take those two away magblade is as good as dead. Magplars, wardens, DKs and even sorcs (except of bolt escape) have their defences available all the time (e.g. when carrying a ball or totem) while magblade has nothing, not even mist form.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stam nightblade
    NBs are not weak, but they are squishy.

You asked who can be demolished easily, so the least tanky class wins the poll.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I could play battleground's I would be happy !!! Pc EU server isn't playble well.
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag nightblade
    Mayrael wrote: »
    BG wise MagBlade definitely, most squishy class that suffers a lot from spin2win meta. Cloak is trash in BGs, same as shade. When you take those two away magblade is as good as dead. Magplars, wardens, DKs and even sorcs (except of bolt escape) have their defences available all the time (e.g. when carrying a ball or totem) while magblade has nothing, not even mist form.

Pretty much this.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag nightblade
    joseayalac wrote: »
    NBs are not weak, but they are squishy.

You asked who can be demolished easily, so the least tanky class wins the poll.

To be honest, one can make stamblade brawler that is pretty much as tanky as stamdk but with more damage..
  • Dottzgaming
    Dottzgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag nightblade
    Stamblade is the most popular class, so youll see a lot of bad people playing it. The class in reality is actually top-tier and one of the best.

Magblade is def in the roughest spot PvP wise for BGs/open world. Magicka in general is in a tough spot right now, but of all the mag classes, i think MagNB has it the hardest.
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag nightblade
    Stamblade is the most popular class, so youll see a lot of bad people playing it. The class in reality is actually top-tier and one of the best.

Magblade is def in the roughest spot PvP wise for BGs/open world. Magicka in general is in a tough spot right now, but of all the mag classes, i think MagNB has it the hardest.

are u the youtuber dottz ? nice that u have the same opinion. i saw in the pvp forums that many other ppl think that way too.
    Edited by Noctus on February 19, 2019 4:03PM
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag templar
    In Battlegrounds, I find fighting other Magplar DD to be the easiest.
    1. Next to none of them build for damage.
    2. Rarely do any apply pressure, almost never when alone.
    3. They nearly always run SNB and end up sitting on that bar.
    4. A lot of them are mechanically and situationally challenged forcing them into running mists (Not knocking mists itself, but it's use in BG's is a massive 'ez clap' indicator for me)
    5. Most Templar rotations are "tank, heal, tank, heal, (ult comes up) dot, ult drop -- repeat".
    6. Many Templars I see just don't cleanse enough and get cooked.

That's not who I kill the most as others have said about class population but it's definitely the easiest for me as a Magplar main.

Only applies to DD.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Thanatos_inside
    Thanatos_inside
    ✭✭✭
    stam nightblade
    Stam nb and mag nb are really unplayable on high lvl bgs. I will never go to that aoe hell on nb again. Its just much more ez on godmagplar or tanky dk.
  • kypranb14_ESO
    kypranb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag nightblade

what most people forget stamina gets a bonus on attacks from behind with a 2.3 multiplier thats ridiculous. magicka is not even close as effective

That bonus you speak of does not work in PVP. It was removed a long time ago, I think One Tamriel? It does work in PVE however.
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag nightblade

The post says Battlegrounds...
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mag nightblade

In open world, yeah stamblade is top tier, but it's quite the opposite in BGs. That stealth sniper style doesn't work effectively in a team game mode, and having them on your team virtually guarantees a loss if you're playing against competent opponents. They will get chained or leashed, chased down by stamsorcs, beamed by magplars, executed by s2w, and just overall rekt by aoe. This leaves the brawler playstyle as a much better option, and although it can be very strong, it can be difficult to play with only a few high MMR stamblades able to do so effectively in PC NA.