Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EndGame Raiding] All Luck No Skill - LFM all roles for new raid or PB 2.0

Dextail
Dextail
✭✭✭
8xv5rBb.png
All luck no skill v3.4.1 (No jokes its happening I need mental support apparently) Has existed in various forms over the years achieving all titles in game.

LFM all roles Aiming to be a decently serious raid group. This time I am looking to take a more serious approach, for those who want to push themselves past just clearing content but focusing on faster fight times and decent prog times.

Raid times: TBD but 3 days a week, 3 hours per raid. 8pm to 11pmCET

Ideal candidate: I'm aware this is a dead game, therefore I'm looking for individuals who are confident in their role. High standards in uptimes, survival and DPS. Being a well known veteran raider is not a requirement. But aiming to improve yourself and performance is.

Goal/Trial: The goal will be either PTS/new trial or PB. However try outs will be hosted in old content to evaluate player performance.

If your interested in the group or have any questions slide into my discord DM's for more information discord Dex#4547
Edited by Dextail on June 2, 2022 4:25PM
  • Praeficere
    Praeficere
    ✭✭✭✭
    Follow this man to victory
    Though the shadow has moved not,
    A thousand miles I’ve passed –
    Ageless as the mountains but forgetting not the past.

Are you Resolute?
    PC EU Progression Guild
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for 1 tank and 2 more magblade’s and of course sub/fills are always welcome
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    Sent in an app a couple days ago...
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    Rhoswyn wrote: »
    Sent in an app a couple days ago...

Hey Rhoswyn,

It takes alittle bit of time for us to process applications. I’ll contact you on discord later today.

Regards,
    Dex
  • Nightingale707
    Nightingale707
    ✭✭✭
    had some great first runs, still looking for individuall players - see original post
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to congratulate everyone in the core for clearing vCR+3 on our second raid (our first day of vCR+3)

I would also like to thank our applicants for the quick progression and well done to the 6 people in the group which cleared +3 for the first time obtaining their new ugly skin

dnXVpdZ.jpg
    (Screenshot provided by nightingale)
    Edited by Dextail on February 26, 2019 10:36AM
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    First round of applicants are finished with their try outs. We are currently looking for the second round of applicants.

Primary tanks/magdd’s role is open for applicants. healers are open for back positions only.

We also now offer open raids on Saturday and Sunday for those not in the core.
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    Progress is going well
    C9xq7bC.png
    Edited by Dextail on March 25, 2019 10:22PM
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    Still searching for the right 2 DD’s to join or tank
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    Amazing group, keep it up!!
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    Currently we are still looking to recruit the right mag dd player. Strong expierence in cloudrest is preferred.

We are all itching to finalise the last spaces to maintain a fully static group.

See main post on how to apply.

/Dex

• Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭

Our previous best score was: 125,438 time: 10:37 Vit33/36

3kXebLW.png
    Edited by Dextail on April 3, 2019 10:48AM
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for mag dd's to join core and recruitment is open for all roles as backup's encase core members are unable to attend or to join open raids. such as our soon to be PTS trial open raids

Send in your applications here: https://all-luck-no-skill.shivtr.com/

If you have any questions feel free to comment below or contact me ingame @Dextail or on discord Dex#4547 we look forward to hearing from you
    Edited by Dextail on March 30, 2019 3:28PM
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭

Our new current best score is: 129,249 time: 9:44 Vit36/36

Sadly we had two death's in execute so no GH yet but next time ;)

ltphhxL.png
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, are you still looking for mag DDs in your core group? just asking because I have no parses on my new PC, can do some if the answer is yes :-)
  • Nightingale707
    Nightingale707
    ✭✭✭
    To my knowledge, the first post is up to date. If you wish to apply, please feel free to apply via the webiste linked there :smile:
  • Pulque
    Pulque
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to dextail and your mates.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the requirements, @Dextail ?
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to everyone in the core and the two applicants that got gryphon heart on the 9/04/2019.

Score was slightly lower than our personal best, and it was the longest execute known to man. There was a moment of a tank being on 249hp but that was calculated and planned. Totally not panic

CtkLi9x.png
  • Nightingale707
    Nightingale707
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting competent Raiders to fill as backups for all roles and join us for open raids on the PTS (Wed/Sun)

For further details on requirements and how to reach us, please check the original post.
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    We have opened recruitment for all roles for backups.
    Edited by Dextail on May 27, 2019 6:12PM
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    Core is now accepting dd applicants

We are looking for a experienced dd which is flexible in both stamina and mag. Our raid days are Monday, Tuesday, Friday.
    8pm CEST
    Must be able to attend all days
    If you think you will be a good fit for our group or would like to be considered as a fill role please send in a application on our website https://all-luck-no-skill.shivtr.com/

Or contact me in game @Dextail or on discord Dex#4547
    Edited by Dextail on May 27, 2019 6:18PM
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to all luck core group, on completing our first vSS HM (3/3). Big thanks for birdin for filling in for one of our members on short notice

kMiIkhn.png

• Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    With upcoming summer holidays we are looking to recruit some fills for the 3-4 weeks of holidays people have planned in July / Aug, throw in a application and state fill rank on the sites application forum. We will be missing 1 of each role over the holiday period so no matter what you play we will be interested in your application
    Edited by Dextail on July 27, 2019 5:25AM
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    We are currently looking to recruit 1 Stam Necro to our core team. Raid days are Mon, Tues, Fri 20:00 CEST.

We are looking for someone who’s willing to push themselves to pull good dps, while having good awareness/survival skills and the ability to adapt to meta changes within dps specs. You will be expected to attend all raids outside of occasional “real life”.

Our current focus is vSS HM score progression. We are currently close to obtaining speed run.

If this sounds good to you apply on our website by hitting the “apply button”: https://all-luck-no-skill.shivtr.com/

If you have any questions feel free to comment below or contact me ingame @Dextail or on discord Dex#4547 we look forward to hearing from you
    Edited by Dextail on July 27, 2019 8:10AM
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    still currently looking to recruit 1 Stam Necro to our core team. Raid days are Mon, Tues, Fri 20:00 CEST.

Our current focus is vSS HM score

apply on our website by hitting the “apply button”: https://all-luck-no-skill.shivtr.com/

• Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    still currently looking to recruit 1 Stam Necro to our core team. Raid days are Mon, Tues, Fri 20:00 CEST.
  • Nightingale707
    Nightingale707
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings to all aspiring raiders!

All Luck No Skill is still looking for 1 Stamina Necro to join our ranks!

Our current focus is vSS HM score

For more information please read the original post or visite our websile (where you also can apply): https://all-luck-no-skill.shivtr.com/

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to slide into Dex´ DMs either on Discord (Dex #4547) or ingame ( @Dextail )

We are looking forward to hearing from you!
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    Score update
    fay4AIL.png?1

We finally obtained our first vSS HM speedrun (just) it was a very messy run every boss was significantly slower than our typical fight times, so hopefully we will be able to knock 1minute 30seconds to 2 minutes off that time with a cleaner run. Well done to everyone, and big thanks to all the guys who have been subbing in for us the past weeks.

We are still recruiting for a stamina necro Raids are Mon, Tues, Friday 20:00 - 23:00 CEST, If you are interested in joining the group head over to our website https://all-luck-no-skill.shivtr.com/ and fill out a application forum and we will be in touch
    Edited by Dextail on September 3, 2019 1:05PM
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    Would my level 10 stam necro do? :p