Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel Trade Union - World's #1 Trade Alliance [9 guilds][1 BILLION+ Weekly Sales]

• NerdTheGoats
    NerdTheGoats
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I am wanting to join this guild:

Deshaan (MOURNHOLD)
    Guild Name: Galactic Trade Market
    Sales requirement: 30k/week
    Recruiters: @Silvia0708, @Millennio, @Shnurr

my user is @XDW

Cheers
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Isildurrr For which guild do you want to have an invite?
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @XDW, I have sent you an invite. Welcome to Galactic Trade Market and TTU :)!
  • Shetogle
    Shetogle
    User ID: @Ninane
    I would very much like to join Traders of the Covenant as my home is in Wayrest and it seems appropriate. :)
    Edited by Shetogle on July 15, 2018 8:57PM
    Ingame ID: @Ninane
  • Isildurrr
    Isildurrr
    ✭✭✭
    Tamriel Traders
    www.isildurrr.com
    www.twitch.tv/isildurrr_
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    @Shetogle you will receive an invitation from TotC management soon! Welcome to TTU :)

@Isildurrr please specify your userid or we cannot invite you to any guild. :)
  • kalarro
    kalarro
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I would like to join the Tribunal Traders in RAWL'KHA
    @kalarro

Thanks
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    @kalarro you will receive an invitation to Tribunal Traders shortly. Welcome to TTU! :grin::cookie:
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    Several of our guilds have slots available, welcome to apply to join our big family!
  • SirKoraxII
    SirKoraxII
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining "Traders of the Ebonheart" AND "Divine Deals" guild. Account name is @SirKorax.

Thank you in advance for invite.
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SirKorax, I have sent you invites for TotE and DD. Welcome to TTU :) !
  • SirKoraxII
    SirKoraxII
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you.
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    100/10 will recommend.

Been in alot of trade guilds since playing, but since joined Alchemist Emporium and the TTU have not left and even upon quitting for a bit was able to come straight back.

A few positive things i have found from my time as a member of the guild.
    Super low sales requirements despite being is such good locations.
    A prosperous time. Not only do a lot of people outside the guild buy our items but with in the guild too meaning things sale super duper fast.

On the very few times over years we have lost our trader (partly due to trade wars and similar antics) sales have still been ridiculously high. But out of the over 20 trade guilds i have been in over recent years, all being in prime locations, there is a reason i've stayed with TAE for so long, they never let you down.

I have invited many friends who know little about trading to TAE over the many months i have been a member and ALL are richer, people are friendly, giving price checks and discussing item prices to help you get a good price for said item. While also undercutting happens very little, yes we price competitively but some of the petty squabbles that happen in other guilds are absent.

The guild holds a mix of people, Rp-ers, PvE-ers, New players, Old players who just trade as well as Large Mid and Small Scale PvP-ers. Despite this guild chat never has beef or drama in it. People are always kind and considerate and while I may have been zerged down by a few unnamed people with in the guild, with in the chat we leave that all aside.

Guild chat often feels more like a social guild or zone chat with common LFG/LFM that goes on amongst the trading, with guild slots still limited at 5 you have to be selective on what you choose and TAE is a solid choice.
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your kind testimonial, Dillpaat.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Plz invite @Glevissig to GTM + Traders of the Ebonheart
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • DrRaz
    DrRaz
    Plz invite @DrRaz to GTM + Traders of the Ebonheart, I never got last invite :-(
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Glevissig I have sent you the invites. Welcome to GTM, TotE and TTU :) !

Hello @DrRaz, I have sent you three invites since your first asking.
    Edited by Silvia0708 on July 19, 2018 10:55AM
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    Several TTU guilds have slots for ambitious and friendly new traders ;)
  • Silvia0708
    Silvia0708
    ✭✭✭✭
    This week Tamriel Traders Guild is in Vivec City (were outbid by "a good old friend") :)
    Edited by Silvia0708 on July 23, 2018 7:31AM
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    Almost all TTU guilds have spots available, apply to join today! =)
  • moritz.j.tcub18_ESO
    moritz.j.tcub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I would like to join the Allmart guild in Grahtwood if there's still place.
    I am fairly new to ESO, but if thats no problem I will try my best to fulfill the requirement.
    IGN is @Moreatan
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Moreatan. We will sort you out an invite to Allmart once the servers come back up. Thank you for giving our Trade Guild a chance :)
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Durro
    Durro
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i‘d like to join Reapers March Tribunal Traders, ID @Kalten
    Edited by Durro on July 25, 2018 3:17PM
  • gvlkanister
    gvlkanister
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join "Traders of the Covenant" @gvlkanister
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! @gvlkanister You will get invite as soon as servers are up... that is now! :)
    Welcome to family!
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    @Kalten you have been invited to Tribunal Traders!
    @Moreatan you have received an invite to Allmart, please accept.

Welcome both of you to TTU and our awesome community =)
  • evilste
    evilste
    Soul Shriven
    Can i please be invited to:

The Alchemist's Emporium
    Divine Deals

@evilste
  • TheThird
    TheThird
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome @evilste to TTU! You've been invited to your requested guilds. Happy trading!
  • CakeMolester
    CakeMolester
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

I would like to join your guild. My user id: @CakeMolester

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.