The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] House Tertia - small, casual Guild for mature, friendly folk!

Streega
Streega
✭✭✭✭✭
LRIXqFj.jpg

House Tertia is a small, casual, mostly PvE oriented guild. After almost four years spent roaming Tamriel we have strong core of experienced, active players who are ready to welcome new members and help them on every path. We keep our numbers low (under 150 members) to maintain familiar atmosphere in the guild. Our "official" language is English, but even if you are not a native speaker, don't hesitate - we have members from many countries who will gladly assist if needed.

We are looking for mature, well-spoken and friendly folk at any level. The guild is based in Aldmeri Dominion, but we'll gladly welcome brave warriors and crafters from any alliance. We have a Guild Hall with every service available in the game: Merchant, Banker, all basic crafting stations - including Transmute Station and Outfit Station, four attuned crafting stations: Law of Julianos (for magica users), Hunding's Rage (for Stamina users), New Moon Acolyte (hybrid) and Fortified Brass (for tanks), and an army of training dummies. Many friendly werewolves and vampires are ready to share their gift with a fresh meat, free of charge of course ;)

Besides every day social activities, our guild is currently focused on improving our skills and completing all veteran dungeons. We do visit Cyrodil sometimes, but we still have a lot to learn on the PvP fields...

TL;DR: If you're looking for a mature, friendly and laid back guild on the PC-EU server, join House Tertia :)

If you want to know more about the guild, please check our homepage: https://housetertia.com//

With best regards,
Streega, The House Master

P.S. Before you ask for an invite, please read our Guideline Standards! If you decide to contact us either via Discord, the Guild Recruitment tool, ingame mail or PM here, please introduce yourself and include few informations: first and foremost, your ingame ID ( @name ), country of residence, age and gender. We need those only to avoid confusion and properly coordinate our guild events, so if you state "I'm a gal from UK in my 30's" that's enough ;) If you don't write anything about yourself, your application won't be answered/approved.

EDIT: Updated links.
Edited by Streega on March 1, 2020 4:06PM
⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
Member of "Guild Masters United"
Master Angler
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some Q&A, as per request:
    • We have members at every level, from lvl 5 Wailing Prison escapees to CP810+ veterans :)
    • We organise weekly PvE group events - or spontaneous runs every day, suitable for everybody: "Shards, Dolmens and World Bosses" for beginners, normal Dungeons and Pledges for more advanced members, and Trials / veteran Dungeons for the toughest and most experienced;
    • We'll gladly help you find (and craft) the best set/build/rotation for your character, or provide emergency mats/food/helping sword in the time of need ;)
    • We use Discord as our main form of communication - as a chat and "info-board" outside the game, and mandatory voice comm during veteran guild runs (no microphone required, you only need to be able to hear the group leader commands).

Feel free to PM me if you need additional info!
    Streega

EDIT: Removed obsolete link; additional info added.
    Edited by Streega on May 1, 2019 5:06PM
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Master Angler
  • yunfangoldhag
    yunfangoldhag
    ✭✭
    And I'm Yun/Korra, counselor of House Tertia :)

I help with a bit of everything in the guild and I organize the events so I will add on that : our events are open to all our members, no matter their level or experience. I'll be very happy to take first timers through the trials, I know it can be very scary to discover them with a random group ;) We've completed all the normal trials as a guild (including nMoL, nHoF and nAS) and we're currently working on vet.

As a healer, I'll also be more than happy to advise baby healers !
    Edited by yunfangoldhag on October 29, 2019 10:10AM
    Chancellor of "House Tertia" (PC EU) - Casual, Mature & Friendly Guild, PvE/social (housetertia.com)
    Master Crafter, Lore Enthusiast, Raid Leader, Fishing mapper, Healer, DD & Tank
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you who would prefer to contact me in game, there will be a welcoming event for our new members tonight between 8 pm and 10 pm CET (7-9 pm GMT). Feel free to PM me and join us in our Guild Hall! You will have a chance to meet some Tertians and chat about anything you want to know ;)

My ESO ID is Streega (duh!)
    Master Angler
  • Voltumno
    Voltumno
    Soul Shriven
    This Guild looks fantastic. I would gladly submit my application to join - I am a new player, my main character (a Breton Templar) is only lv 28. My ID in game is @Voltumno. I enjoy crafting and dungeoning as a baby healer :)

Even if you are not recruiting anymore let me say kudos for the presentation here and on the website!

Hygelac of Tethyr, Breton Healer, devoted Crafter - Daggerfall Covenant "I was always one for mending - furniture as well as bones."
    Evelaith, Dunmer hedge Knight - Ebonheart Pact "My only shot at freedom was to wrestle it out of a life of warfare."
    Lalinieni, Altmer Spellsword - Aldmeri Dominion "Spellcraft and Swordmanship serve the same aesthetic, truly."
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, I'm glad you like it :-) I'll send you an invite in the morning.
    See you in the game O/
    Edited by Streega on February 4, 2018 4:11AM
    Master Angler
  • ablair84b16_ESO
    ablair84b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, are you still recruiting? Returning player, after a very long hiatus, originally played on NA serves, but have now created a character on EU. Currently level 36, Altmer, Sorcerer. A lot has changed since I last played, so basically learning the ropes again. My in-game ID is @Manda84.
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ablair84b16_ESO, sorry for not answering - our recruitment slowed down a bit, because I'm little busy this week. You can contact one of the senior members in game, the details are on our page. Thank you for your interest, I hope you will join us soon!
    Master Angler
  • Howdeedoodeedude
    Howdeedoodeedude
    Soul Shriven
    Hi all

I'd like to officially apply to your guild. I'm a new player (from Holland), and very much in need of a guild as described in your opening post. I'm looking for a guild where beginners are also very welcome, I''m a level 23 sorcerer and still verrrrry much learning this game (only been playing for about 3 weeks, but I love it)

The fact that you guys try to keep the guild relatively small is very appealing to me (and one of the more important reasons i'm applying. Also, reading through your guild rules, (asking a certain level of maturity, I'm old, as in 39, and am blessed/cursed with a real life besides this game) are exactly what im looking for.

Anyway, i'd love to join

My ID is @xanderzzz
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are recruiting again! Come and join us on Discord to chat with guildies and ask about anything you want to know, or contact us via our webpage: https://housetertia.com/contact-us/

Want to meet this guy?

6COCs2T.png

Join our badass team and try to arm-wrestle him B)

EDIT: Removed obsolete link.
    Edited by Streega on February 4, 2019 12:56PM
    Master Angler
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your interest, @Alan_Moffat - I tried to send you an invite, but it appears you have no free guild slot. Will try again tomorrow.
    Master Angler
  • jcr
    jcr
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I sent an ingame mail...not sure if it got to you.

I am interested in joining your guild. If you have free spots please send invite.

DD stamina nightblade PVE dungeons normal/vet, maybe I'll try trading

Thank you

@jcr_00
    Edited by jcr on April 10, 2018 7:33PM
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, @jcr, I'll check it as soon as I manage to log in - looks like it will be tomorrow :#
    Master Angler
  • yunfangoldhag
    yunfangoldhag
    ✭✭
    House Tertia is recruiting again !

You can PM me @yunfangoldhag or @Streega in-game to ask for an invite (we're not always online though ;) ) or join our discord server where you can introduce yourself and ask to join our guild :)

Our Guild Hall has been upgraded to the Psijic Villa since last time, to allow for more space, and we now have the most useful & commonly used item set crafting stations (Hunding's Rage, Julianos, Brass Fortress, New Moon Acolyte). We've also added new training dummies to our "collection" B)

I am now organizing guild events twice a week :
    - On Wednesdays we are doing zone runs where we just go around, getting XP, achievements, shards, skill points etc (world bosses, dolmens/geysers/harrowstorms, public dungeons, dailies). These events are open to everyone from level 1 to max!
    - On Saturdays, we're doing trials. Normal, veteran, non-hm, hm, DLC, non DLC. Some of these runs have a minimum dps requirement but all trials are open to first timers ;) I know it can be scary to do trials with a random group of people so if you've never done a trial before and you're interested in learning, we're the perfect guild for that :)

We also have :
    - Lottos, once a month B)
    - Social events !
    - Occasional PvP
    - Contests (housing, outfit etc)
    - "Yard Sale" where you can buy items (especially crafting items) at a discount !
    - Usually a few pledge groups in the evening
    - more challenging dungeon runs (vet DLC +/- hm/no death/speed)

Come and kill some dragons & other nasties with us :smiley:

Screenshot_20190921_234926.jpg

(a victory shot from one of our Sunspire runs)
    Edited by yunfangoldhag on September 13, 2020 10:05PM
    Chancellor of "House Tertia" (PC EU) - Casual, Mature & Friendly Guild, PvE/social (housetertia.com)
  • ProfoundlyFaded
    ProfoundlyFaded
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I'd be interested in joining your guild. I'm returning to the game after a long time away. Currently have a CP300 toon who I reserve for PvP stuff when I have energy, and my newly created toon who is strictly PvE.

My in game is @ProfoundlyFaded
  • yunfangoldhag
    yunfangoldhag
    ✭✭
    Hello,

I'd be interested in joining your guild. I'm returning to the game after a long time away. Currently have a CP300 toon who I reserve for PvP stuff when I have energy, and my newly created toon who is strictly PvE.

My in game is @ProfoundlyFaded

Thank you for your interest @ProfoundlyFaded ! I have just sent you an in-game invite ;) we have a lot of "returning players" in our guild !
  • nickaw
    nickaw
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys, like @ProfoundlyFaded above, I'm also a returning player looking for a home and I like the sound of your guild, looks like just the sort of people I'll enjoy joining.
  • ZerocoolFx
    ZerocoolFx
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys! If You still recruiting I will be pleased to join You. I'm returning player but I'm going to start a new journey with a fresh character so more people to play = more fun😁 @ZerocoolFx
    Edited by ZerocoolFx on December 9, 2019 8:16AM
  • yunfangoldhag
    yunfangoldhag
    ✭✭
    ZerocoolFx wrote: »
    Hi guys! If You still recruiting I will be pleased to join You. I'm returning player but I'm going to start a new journey with a fresh character so more people to play = more fun😁 @ZerocoolFx

Hey @ZerocoolFx I just sent you and invite in-game ! I hope we'll prove as fun as we seem to be eheh ;)
  • gogago
    gogago
    ✭✭
    Hi guys Im I new player looking for a guild to call home where people playing together. I like what I have read about your guild and would like to have a invite. :) My ign is @Valisis
  • yunfangoldhag
    yunfangoldhag
    ✭✭
    gogago wrote: »
    Hi guys Im I new player looking for a guild to call home where people playing together. I like what I have read about your guild and would like to have a invite. :) My ign is @Valisis

Hello @gogago and thank you for your interest :) I just sent you an invite !
  • Inoki
    Inoki
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I'm a returning player to the game and with my wife we're looking for a casual-friendly guild to do PvE content with.

Please let us know if you're still recruiting, either here on in game @SpaceNinjaHusband.

Many thanks, and cheers!
  • Kristo33
    Kristo33
    ✭✭
    Hey, Im inexperienced player, mostly played as solo with friend. Played onof for while, but for some reason, I end up take brakes, I think one reason, I think is, that guildsystem are different from other MMO´s, for me it been hard to find Guild that really bond and play together. I really liked what I read from your opening post and tought to ask if you still have a room? I am friendly old fart (40). interested about everything in game exept PVP, but shy to pug...I am afrayed to let people down and thats why I am not done many dungeons or trials(exept public and some easyer dungeons with friend) in 600h of playtime. If you care to give me chance, my id is @Kristo33
  • yunfangoldhag
    yunfangoldhag
    ✭✭
    Hi @Inoki and @Kristo33 and thank you for your interest ;) We're still recruiting ! I tried contacting you in-game but I haven't been able to catch you online (lots of work = short gaming time for me these days :( ) so I sent you an invite directly.

Once you've joined, please tell us your wife's ID Inoki so we can add her too :)

I myself am not a fan of "pug-ing" either Kristo and I prefer dungeoning and trial-ing with my fellow guildies. It's very important to us to provide a learning environment so you're more than welcome to join our runs ;) And you won't feel that old in our guild if you're "only" 40 :D
  • AdmiraalTimbo
    AdmiraalTimbo
    Soul Shriven
    Hey There,

I really liked what i read at the start post and was wondering if you are still recruiting?
    If yes let me introduce myself, My name is Tim and i'm 26 years old. Working at the Airforce in RL, So i can be a bit direct when communicating :open_mouth:

In Game:
    im a main healer with 340 CP and quit some experience in healing the harder stuff like vet bloodroot force and almost 9 traits on everything with blacksmithing woodworking en clothing, So i can help with making sets and stuff :).

Hope to see you soon in game.

Greetings,

UserID: @AdmiraalTimbo

Edit : Right User ID
    Edited by AdmiraalTimbo on February 24, 2020 7:44PM
  • rogerdb16_ESO
    rogerdb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

seeing as this thread has had recent activity, and the guild description seems to fit what i'm looking for, i'd like to throw my ticket (application) in here.
    Read and understood the guidelines, all pretty basic and reasonable requirements methinks.
    I'm a returning player (4 chars, CP 356, ESO Plus) who picked the game up again after a lengthy break, not just from ESO but from MMORPGs more generally.
    Having been back for about a month now and gotten back into the swing of things, i'm looking for a friendly bunch of people to mingle with and also to get into the dungeon running side of things again.
    My experience with that isn't excessive, but i've done a bit of it with another guild i've been part of back then.
    About myself, i'm a 57 year old bloke from Denmark (but am a german citizen).
    As a gamer i'd probably consider myself casual, doesn't mean unambitious or incompetent.
    So i'm not the type who looks up and copies "perfect builds" or throws a fit after a wipe.
    That said, i'll always try to field my best game, help those i'm grouped/guilded with, and gradually improve :)
    I'm used to voice comms (TS) and my english (despite that german accent) is at least solid, i'd say.
    Not gonna try and do lengthy descriptions about what sort of bloke i am on a personal level, but rest assured, if the guild description hadn't appealed to me, you wouldn't be reading any of this to begin with. :)

Hope to hear from you in game or here (i'll check back)

Regards

Kayweg (@Kayweg)

Edited by rogerdb16_ESO on February 26, 2020 3:50PM
  • yunfangoldhag
    yunfangoldhag
    ✭✭
    Hello @AdmiraalTimbo and @rogerdb16_ESO :)

Sorry about the late answer - had a bit of a hectic week at work and I forgot to check the forum :s

We're still recruiting indeed ;)

We're starting to lack some healers so I'm really glad to welcome you Tim :D and of course always happy to get a crafter !

And Kayweg, sounds like you'll fit right in :) we have a few dungeon groups running every evening and we welcome players with any "trial experience" in our raids. Most of us aren't native english speakers (and most are german actually) so accent won't be any problem ;)

I'm sending you two a guild invite now !

Yun
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, guys! I'm the main culprit here for neglecting my forum duties :# We both had a very busy week (or two in my case), and we got a lot of new members lately. We try to welcome and properly introduce our guild to every newbie - that of course requires some effort and may shift our attention away sometimes.
    Just a little reminder from the first post: regardless how you decide to contact us, please introduce yourself! Short message including your ESO login (@name) and at least the country of residence is required - sending an empty application via Guild Finder in game or signing in on our Discord server without a single word won't be accepted/answered.
    Edited by Streega on April 19, 2020 7:21AM
    Master Angler
  • SnowyNI
    SnowyNI
    Ignore this post :) (I didn't see the AD part until after I'd posted, sorry).

Edited by SnowyNI on February 29, 2020 10:10PM
  • yunfangoldhag
    yunfangoldhag
    ✭✭
    House Tertia is recruiting again ! :)

Picked up ESO during the quarantine and you're looking for friends to play with ? Got back into the game before the Greymoor release but feeling lost ? Interested in a stable & active 4 year old guild ? House Tertia may be your future ESO home ;)

Please refer to the original post of this thread + update (reply #14) for more info on our guild & how to join us o:) Don't forget to introduce yourself when you message us or join our discord server ! Who are you ? Why do you want to join our guild ?

See you around :)

Edited by yunfangoldhag on April 19, 2020 9:58PM
  • yunfangoldhag
    yunfangoldhag
    ✭✭
    House Tertia is recruiting again \o/ !

Please refer to the original post of this thread + update (reply #14) for more info :) You can also still find us on our website

After more than 4 years, Tertia is still going strong (and is not going anywhere B) ). If you're looking for a stable, social, PvE guild, we might just be IT !

You can apply to the guild by joining our Discord server. Don't forget to introduce yourself ;)