Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to Log In to Game, Site, or Support

Indigo_Shade
Indigo_Shade
✭✭✭
I have no idea what is going on, but I was in game this morning, and then logged out. A few seconds after logging out of the game, I got an automated email saying I had canceled my ESO+ membership. Since I did NOT request this, I tried to log into my account (which is linked through steam), and was unable to. Then I tried to log into the Support dashboard to send a ticket, only to find my account on the Support site does not work anymore. Then I tried to log into the game (as a test) and was unable to do that as well.

I am on the NA PC server, and have no idea where to go from here. Help!
  • koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem! What is happening?

All I remember is that I went afking, then 30 mins ago I tried to login. Saying my username or password is incorrect or my account is inactive or suspended at this time. What is happening!!? Also logging in on the website it tells me that I have been suspended from the site?

I have no clue what is happening...?
  • koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
  • koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I now also recieved this:

This message confirms that you have successfully cancelled your ESO Plus™ membership, or a Steam ESO Plus™ membership was detected thereby cancelling a duplicate membership on your account. You will no longer be charged for membership on a recurring basis, and your access to ESO Plus™ benefits will expire at the end of your current membership.

We're sorry to see you've chosen to end your membership. If there is anything we can do to help make your ESO experience better, please feel free to contact us at esocsvip@mail.bethesda.net and let us know. Whether you have feedback, questions, or just need help with the game, we’re here for you!

I haven't done anything!!!!
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    I am having the same issue. I received the email above, and when I tried to log into my account, it says I am suspended from the site. I haven't been online in a bit or done any account management. I have been a paying ESO subscriber from day one and bought the Morrowind CE. Please help.
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    I can't edit my post, but I also got an email WHILE I was playing this morming saying that I was trying to log and that my IP was different. This might have been true, as my ISP does occasionally rotate through different IP blocks.

The email does not state WHAT exactly I was trying to log into. And just to add, I played from around 10 am Mountain time this morning, and 11: 30 or so. I logged out to do some chores and check email, which is when this whole "no access" chain of events started.

Also, on Friday I think, I received an in-game email telling me to submit the code from my Morrowind physical CD product. Since I had already done this like 1.5 weeks ago, and my account SAID I had done this, I ignored this email.
    Edited by Indigo_Shade on June 19, 2017 6:23PM
  • b92303008rwb17_ESO
    b92303008rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta say I feel relieved that it's not just me having this issue.
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta say I feel relieved that it's not just me having this issue.

I'm begining to think this is indeed some sort of Morrowind issue, and there are a couple of other threads with folks reporting they can't get into their support account.

What is weird though, I was that I was in-game for almost 2 hours today dealing with an add-on problem, as well as doing my horse feeding and checking my hireling emails. And of course, this was after I patched the game.
  • koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I can't even write a support ticket, saying my information is not correct.
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    I can't even write a support ticket, saying my information is not correct.

My Support account is not working either. It looks like EVERYTHING but my forum account got fubared at the same time this morning.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, this is likely related to your Morrowind Collector's Edition code. If you cannot currently log in and your account appears to be suspended, please visit this link so you can get in touch with Support.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on June 20, 2017 1:45PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

1. Thanks for letting us know somebody on your side is reading this thread.

2. I personally want to clarify and state I did not buy the Morrowind Collectors Edition, but did purchase (via Amazon) a physical copy of Morrowind. And I received in game the pre-order items associated with that particular order.
  • koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hi Gina, the only thing I can tell is is that I ordered the physical collectors edition, but later canceled it because I needed my funds for player housing, so I decided to go with the normal edition instead.

But I did already recieve early access trough a request. I later tried to buy the standard edition via elderscrollsonline.com, but there were problems with buying the game cause my account was not allowed to buy standard edition but the CE ( If I tried to buy the standard, it told me my account was nu eligible to buy this product). I made a ticket about this and the support girl/guy told me that it was send to a higher tier of support.

A day later I recieved a mail that they removed the CE pre order from my account and that I should be able to buy morrowind standard edition instead. Which I did, succesfully.

Perhaps this has something to do with it?

Edited by koekie1991b16_ESO on June 19, 2017 6:47PM
  • b92303008rwb17_ESO
    b92303008rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, this is likely related to your Morrowind Collector's Edition code. We're looking into next steps now, stand by...

That's what I thought. I indeed ordered the physical collector's edition from Amazon US and it is going to take another few days for Fedex to ship it to my place.

Anyway, thanks for the fast response. I literally freaked out when I saw the mail and found that I couldn't sign in my account until your reassuring post.
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Thank you for looking into this.

I activated Morrowind in a support ticket prior to June 6th, because I pre-ordered from Amazon. I haven't been online since that ticket was resolved, however.
  • koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    So what now, wait or make a support ticket? :blush:
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    So what now, wait or make a support ticket? :blush:

Make a support ticket. :)

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/account_recovery
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    So I used the SUPPORT account recovery link that @ZOS_GinaBruno gave us, and submitted a new ticket. However, I have not received any email about this ticket (the support emails are whitelisted in my email) and since I can't log in, am unable to view TICKET STATUS.

Is there a way to search for the Ticket ID number without logging into my Support account?
  • koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno ,

Gina I think you are a great support, but for me to make a support ticket hardly solves in explaining the issue?

I did it, tried to provide as much information about my account as I remember. But then I am asked to describe the problem in 500 characters?

500? I couldnt explain a thing!!! Basicly only 3 steps of what happened this day and a link to this forum topic in hope they will read and understand my problem. Because there is no way I could explain in 500 characters. What I typed so far is like 500 characters already...

How long will this take? I understand that nobody intended to do this, but I am well aware that this isn't a issue on my end. There is a real lack in the system regarding to whatever even caused this.

Hopefully the support will understand my ticket..... Else this is gonna be a long process I supose :(

• calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    The physical code redemption process was a bit of a mess. The whole having to re-enter subscription payment information was extremely frustrating.

Not only did I just get an email about my subscription being canceled, but then the freak out when trying to log in and seeing that I'm suspended from the account page.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno ,

Gina I think you are a great support, but for me to make a support ticket hardly solves in explaining the issue?

I did it, tried to provide as much information about my account as I remember. But then I am asked to describe the problem in 500 characters?

I agree. This is a complicated issue. Has anyone used the recovery option for our Support accounts and actually received any sort of "we are working on your ticket" email yet?

• koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I did @Indigo_Shade , recieved nothing so far.

I have the feeling this is gonna be a very sour problem with a lot of responding because the support does not understand my issue, what the ...... can you write down within 500 characters anyway. So messy...
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    I went ahead and made a support ticket. I have lots of other games to play, but this is pretty embarrassing on Zenimax's part, and right after E3, and I was looking forward to making time to get going in Morrowind.
  • Morbeious
    Morbeious
    I have the same issue.. Account Suspended, and ESO Plus cancelled.. which I didn't do either.. I opened a support ticket but haven't received a confirmation in email yet..

I'm glad its not me, and I'm glad my account wasn't hacked.. I hope..
    Edited by Morbeious on June 19, 2017 8:13PM
  • NoheartDan
    NoheartDan
    ✭✭
    Same here.
    "Dura lex, sed lex"
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a simple fix. ALL of us Pre ordered and then canceled that pre order it would seem. We didnt put our codes in so they banned us all. Well done Zos.....
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Keep bumping this thread till they help us.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jeez...what a freakin' fustercluck ZOS... :/
  • Morbeious
    Morbeious
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    This is a simple fix. ALL of us Pre ordered and then canceled that pre order it would seem. We didnt put our codes in so they banned us all. Well done Zos.....

Lol, I never cancelled anything I pre-ordered from Amazon, I put my code is a few days ago.. I played last night.. I've had a reoccurring account since day 1.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch out, they are locking these threads bc some mods think its about discipline. No. This is just about incompetence. Help your customers ZOS, stop locking threads talking about a REAL issue that MANY people are having.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

On the plus side, ZOS is providing a step-by-step instructional tool for how NOT to launch a major game/expansion. Hopefully the rest of the games industry takes notice, and does the EXACT OPPOSITE from this point forward.

Edited by THWIP71 on June 19, 2017 8:21PM