The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ideas for ESO Plus

• Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    I would sub again if house furniture cap was tripled instead of "only" doubled.

And the addition of a furniture bag, similar to the crafting bag, would be amazing!

Ermagherd, then I would actually buy houses larger than my sweet Sleek Creek :*
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over 2 1/2 years since this thread opened. Have any of th 30 pages worth of suggestions been implemented or are being considered? Edit: There are some fantastic ideas in this thread.
    Edited by Nord_Raseri on November 27, 2019 3:20AM
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • KingShocker
    KingShocker
    ✭✭✭
    Skill visual effects cosmetics would be awesome since all the skills are starting to look super outdated. Want more of my money? let me buy a better hurricane VFX with no transparency so I can actually see the rest of my gear that I also paid for.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Allowing subscribers to buy Crown Gem ONLY items with plain-old run-of-the-mill Crowns.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has probably been said, but please, for the love of Akatosh, give us the option to turn DLC dungeons off for the random dungeon finder! I'll never be able to do random vets as long as the DLC dungeons are in there, since those are, in 9 out of 10 cases really, really difficult to PUG. Or, well, they're just really, really difficult period. A big step up from every vanilla vet dungeon. So much so that I think it would be justified to give them their own queueing option, so you'll only have people in them who really actually want to do them and don't port out again once they realize where they are.

Also bank space. Absolutely.
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sueblue wrote: »
    Allowing subscribers to buy Crown Gem ONLY items with plain-old run-of-the-mill Crowns.

That would be great, or even a small allotment of Gems each month.
  • Heimdarm
    Heimdarm
    ✭✭✭
    1. create global auction house and automatically update all offers there from all guild traders. eso plus members can see all offers and can buy/sell from anywhere through the acution house without the need of travel. non eso plus members use the original method

2. give a working minimap and world map with all useful information (world boss, delve, skyshard etc) to eso plus members. i have 11 *** addon just for the map to make it useful. other games can do these things by default....

• GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like the option to swap greyed-out daily rewards when I’ve missed some and choose to give up other remaining rewards in return for the last rewards of the month.
    Edited by GenjiraX on December 30, 2019 5:02AM
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give non-plus members the craft bag, and for plus members Free wayshrines and outfitter, and repairs half-off.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Senche-Lizard Steed is what we really need.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magical siege bag please.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone above mentioned a floating mini map. Would love to have a toggle for this on console
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Survey case to hold unlimited materials surveys.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Lord_Graywolfe
    A stable workshop similar to the outfit station where we can customize our mounts. change the color of the gear they have or even change out the barding style.

• Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unlimited free Appearance Change tokens with ESO + seeing as we don't have hair dye packs yet or skin tone packs yet
  • TheRealCherokeee3
    TheRealCherokeee3
    ✭✭✭
    Give us this guy! Who wouldn't want ESO plus if they got the old school Adoring Fan!?

latest?cb=20130704224516
  • lucablue
    lucablue
    ✭✭
    Hi,
    I'm a returning player. At the start of this project I've bought the pre-order of Collector's Imperial edition and I was really excited about this.
    Now I've seen different DLC and chapter created for the game and I've seen that are all buyable by crowns or free with ESO Plus subscription.

For this I'm little bit disappointed for the missing of a LIFE TIME ESO PLUS Subs.
    I've different game with this kind of sub and I'm really enthusiast about it. I've paid 300€ or something like that for this kind of sub, but I'm very happy couse, even if I cannot play them for a while, when I come back I find my points (Crowns) to buy everything I've lost with time passed.

So... what about a formula like this... it could be start with the next chapter pre-order... I'm sure to buy it.

Let's know ;)
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about giving all ESO+ subscribers access to ESO+ benefits for as long as they're subscribed?
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    How about giving all ESO+ subscribers access to ESO+ benefits for as long as they're subscribed?

What benefits don't you have access to?
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »

What benefits don't you have access to?

All the benefits.

That was yesterday, though. Seems to be working today. :)

• Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ESO Tokens have them cost 20$ each and be able to sell in game on a separate vendor so you don't need a guild vendor and have them in every major hub and when used can add a month + 1500 crowns to the account
  • Stryhn
    Stryhn
    ✭✭
    Please give us more bosmer/altmer housing options! Would love to see some more variations!

In addition to that, would love to have some of the old crown crates return! Especially the wild hunt ones!
  • Sir_Valk
    Sir_Valk
    ✭✭
    Give ESO+ players extra free token 1 of each, it feels more rewarding the people who support this game.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A priority connection. Reduced ping. Less lag and disconnects B)
  • Sir_Valk
    Sir_Valk
    ✭✭
    Unlimited bank space, but limited space for each character. Due to new expansions coming out, and for players who like to grind alot of items/sets this is an issue. Being full on every character + bank with ESO+ is a bit frustrating. I would really like unlimited bank space for ESO+ members, so we can grind more for further expansions coming out.
  • Seperatist
    Seperatist
    ✭✭✭
    All eso+ subscribers should get their crown store be working during maintenance, zos please
    Immoltal ledeemel, (un)chained, Gryphon Fat, Thicc Tocc Tolmenter, Grand overbruhlord, Kekslayer. "You know you don't have to be here right"
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make time locked items like houses purchasable by eso+ members.
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perwulf wrote: »
    Eh why do you guys even bother, nothing has changed.

This lol....
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anethum wrote: »
    nothing else. nonsbscribers are totally fcked without craft bag already. it's unfair to make a gap even more evil
    😂