Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resetting my account password that was hacked from zos to something more appropriate with how I feel about the company, easy to remember and might give the next hacker a laugh
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH and from what I heard, not sure if there is any substance to it or not, but don't look forward to the performance patches next year. From what I understand, all they are doing is some optimization for lower end setups. Nothing to address the underlying performance problems with the server. Again not sure if it's true, but, I kinda don't doubt it.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glad I canceled my sub and have put a lot less time into this dumpster fire.
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    @MajBludd I know how you feel, I cancelled mine aswell.

We've played this game for a long time and it's sad when it's almost over but it might help to remember all the times you nearly died laughing and the cool people you've met along the way. xo
    Swaye.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »

We've played this game for a long time and it's sad when it's almost over but it might help to remember all the times you nearly died laughing and the cool people you've met along the way. xo

Yeah it's a bummer, I doubt we will ever find an equivalent to the fun we had in bwb. The entertainment from running in guilds in bwb was the most enjoyable part of my eso experience
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my first ever mmo so I feel bad that I got a little attached to certain people. It's been a great experience but also a little sad at the same time.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still pop into non-vet every couple months hoping to find signs of life, but it just keeps getting worse each time. Maybe things will be better in another couple months...
    OH and from what I heard, not sure if there is any substance to it or not, but don't look forward to the performance patches next year. From what I understand, all they are doing is some optimization for lower end setups. Nothing to address the underlying performance problems with the server. Again not sure if it's true, but, I kinda don't doubt it.

Also:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3YBjQx-LLY
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    @GhostofDatthaw I logged in today in under 50 and a bunch of my old friends were online and hopped into discord.

We had the best time and even did useful things on the map.

I made a list of how to say CU*& in other languages and shared it with the group, as you can imagine it was a total delightful disaster..

It was a fabulous afternoon/night and yet again I recall the only reason we play this game is for the people we have met along the way.

Thank you guys, my face hurts from laughing xo
    Swaye.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still pop into non-vet every couple months hoping to find signs of life, but it just keeps getting worse each time. Maybe things will be better in another couple months...

Also:

Wow.... Just wow
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »

Yeah it's a bummer, I doubt we will ever find an equivalent to the fun we had in bwb. The entertainment from running in guilds in bwb was the most enjoyable part of my eso experience

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIyKHdRP1ymEZiVYEwQgUfk0vFg8UHtismCHWnuHj8briZVx_0&s
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also:
    Hearing them say they’re not doing anything confirms a lot of my suspicions. The last question was also the most uncomfortable to answer.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I should clarify, that was a video from 2016 that was edited for comedic effect. That is NOT an accurate representation of what was said.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I should clarify, that was a video from 2016 that was edited for comedic effect. That is NOT an accurate representation of what was said.

It may be edited, but them doing nothing and being afraid to break stuff is still pretty accurate.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Swaye sorry, I got a 72hr ban from forums.
    You are good to go in my book, Swaye. I stayed out of the drama of BWB by not joining any guilds. One thing I always remembered was you giving me all those soul gems so I could rez players.
    I always liked DC the most in bwb/kyne. At the time it was a really good group of people that worked together when they needed to the most.
    I finally went back to EP when DC became too dominant, but I always missed the people on DC.

Wherever yall end up, thank you for the fun and the advice. @Sharakor @Adenoma @Raknosh , Sabre, Sora, DogSoldier, Stihl, and many others who I ran with, who beat my ass, and taught me how to play as best as I could.

I'm sure i forgot a lot of people for sure.

Again, Thank you for making my first MMO a great experience.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    @Swaye sorry, I got a 72hr ban from forums.
    You are good to go in my book, Swaye. I stayed out of the drama of BWB by not joining any guilds. One thing I always remembered was you giving me all those soul gems so I could rez players.
    I always liked DC the most in bwb/kyne. At the time it was a really good group of people that worked together when they needed to the most.
    I finally went back to EP when DC became too dominant, but I always missed the people on DC.

Wherever yall end up, thank you for the fun and the advice. @Sharakor @Adenoma @Raknosh , Sabre, Sora, DogSoldier, Stihl, and many others who I ran with, who beat my ass, and taught me how to play as best as I could.

I'm sure i forgot a lot of people for sure.

Again, Thank you for making my first MMO a great experience.

Take care!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rabble rabble rabble rabble screw ad, gate camping cheats, and Emily is a faction swapper
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    9a8489cc-4264-45a0-bc48-30d27aa12607-original.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

The Second Annual u/50 Xmas Tri Faction Event is officially getting started.

The event will run from 7pm on Friday the 27th of December eastern usa time, until midnight on Sunday the 30th of December eastern usa time.

Opening Ceremony & photo shoot will happen on Friday 27th at 10pm eastern usa time on Alessia Bridge.

Closing Ceremony & photo shoot will happen on Sunday 30th at 10pm eastern usa time at Chalman mile Gate.

A Discord server has been set up and invites will go out the week before the event.

If anyone would like to donate prizes for the daily competitions and events please send them to @Janessa09 in game

If you have any ideas on things you would like to see to win prizes for let me know

If you can volunteer to help run some daily activities also let me know
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good luck with the event, @ShenaniganSquad
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Rabble rabble rabble rabble screw ad, gate camping cheats, and Emily is a faction swapper

751a7271d5dd7014266ea6373b20dfdd--star-wars-fabric-star-wars-love.jpg
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

751a7271d5dd7014266ea6373b20dfdd--star-wars-fabric-star-wars-love.jpg

Not anymore, I can't even troll bruma. If you like arpg, check out path of exile. Has me hooked atm. I just miss you fools so I'm always on forum. Only other place I found that weird family like love and hate type guilds was in wc3 where clan pride was everything
    Edited by GhostofDatthaw on December 7, 2019 3:59AM
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might roll a toon for Christmas if that gains any steam but other than that I'll see how the performance patches go next year
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all know that Rak guy?

uc?id=1oLpuRc1cJ58KWWVp3DWu6Q_1qGnbjkZy
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Y'all know that Rak guy?

uc?id=1oLpuRc1cJ58KWWVp3DWu6Q_1qGnbjkZy

QzKtmrdMw6Tra.gif
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9a8489cc-4264-45a0-bc48-30d27aa12607-original.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

The event will run from 7pm on Friday the 27th of December eastern usa time, until midnight on Sunday the 30th of December eastern usa time.

Opening Ceremony & photo shoot will happen on Friday 27th at 10pm eastern usa time on Alessia Bridge.

Closing Ceremony & photo shoot will happen on Sunday 30th at 10pm eastern usa time at Chalman mile Gate.

A Discord server has been set up and invites will go out the week before the event.

If anyone would like to donate prizes for the daily competitions and events please send them to @Janessa09 in game

If you have any ideas on things you would like to see to win prizes for let me know

That's awesome! Ready to represent EP & the 253!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭

We still need some EP reps to help co-ordinate the daily events and comps in zone on the EP side, send me an ingame mail if you can help
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    The Second Annual **u/50** Xmas Tri Faction Event has begun!

Closing Ceremony & photo shoot will happen on Sunday 29th at 11.30pm eastern usa time at Chalman mile Gate.

There will be hourly competitions and millions of gold worth of prizes to give away.. we hope you can join us @ZOS_GinaBruno

https://discord.gg/YDVCpj8
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You guys will probably need to split up and play different factions if you want an event to work.

Everyone is on at different times and rarely to those times overlap for long (what I've seen recently in kyne).

What you get is 1-2 ppl defending against 10 until they've had enough and log off. Hopefully things turn around for under 50 as it's a great indicator of the pvp pop.
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    You guys will probably need to split up and play different factions if you want an event to work.

Everyone is on at different times and rarely to those times overlap for long (what I've seen recently in kyne).

What you get is 1-2 ppl defending against 10 until they've had enough and log off. Hopefully things turn around for under 50 as it's a great indicator of the pvp pop.

naa.. its great, been seeing alot of familiar faces in mula these past few days warming up... lots of people in the discord, its going to be lots of fun :D
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been missing eso. That won’t make me start again. This update is lackluster. I’ve been set on battlefield 5 and magic the gathering arena. I’ve been pushing that mythic rank!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Adenoma you are not missing anything at all.
    Idk where the pop is in kyne, I dont see it(I dont login as much so it could be late when there is pop)
    Vet is still vet with more lag, loading screens, and lopsided declining pops.
    Edited by MajBludd on December 21, 2019 10:48AM
This discussion has been closed.