The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Twin clanfears

Nerouyn
Nerouyn
✭✭✭✭✭
I bugrepped it in game but mucked around a bit with them afterwards to see what was what.

I somehow managed to summon 2 clanfears. I think it was during a dolmen when there were lots of enemy clanfears too so I didn't notice until I was doing a quest afterwards. They followed through doors and engaged in combat. Both could be buffed. I checked that other players could see them, i.e. it wasn't just a weird client side glitch. They each showed up separately in active effects on my character screen. Everything about them seemed normal except for their number.

Predictably but sadly I only got one the next time I summoned.
Edited by Nerouyn on March 4, 2016 7:34AM
  • Ommy71
    Ommy71
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen also two nova. Is a new f*** bug?
    ommyy - Stamblade - Brigadier - Master Angler - Former Emperor - All trophies Done - Stormproof - 27400 Achievement Points....
    PC-EU
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple days ago I fought a sorc with matriarch and two clanfears dropping two storm atronachs to boot. Felt like fighting in a zoo.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Duelled a guy on PTS who had 2 of everything including Dardroth from monster set. Didn't land a single hit.
    PC EU