The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Impossible to log in from Chile!

Gonza
Gonza
✭✭✭
Good morning/afternoon to everyone. Since last week i've been disconnected from the game very often, without having any other internet issue. Now i cant log in the game since the thursday, the only way to play it is trough WTFast service.

Talking with other chileans players are having the same issue with the game, error 200 and 108.

Thanks for your attention.
Play for fun!
  • starsands
    starsands
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing here, but i'm from Brazil.
  • tcanaes
    tcanaes
    Soul Shriven
    Same! I'm from Brazil.
    And I have 2 other Brazilian friends that can`t log in too.
  • robertopoli3
    robertopoli3
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem for me. I'm stuck in this for 4 days.
    Tried everything like disabling antivirus/firewall, delete folders on my documents and ProgramData and a lot of other things.

I contacted the support, they sent me a message saying the problem was solved, but I still can't play.

Maybe (I hope) they fix this in the maintence this week.

If anyone solve this problem, tell us how.

• GrandTemplar
    GrandTemplar
    Soul Shriven
    Dont worry. I am from Peru and i got the same errors. On forums they said that maybe is a problem with us Southamerican players or it can be a general problem. Lets hope that with the maintance next week it will solve it.
  • Kronoss
    Kronoss
    Soul Shriven
    A regional problem, maybe?? Some faulty node??
    I'm having the same problem (I'm from Chile too).
  • Polly
    Polly
    Soul Shriven
    I am also having the same problems and I am from Brazil.
    Many guild mates are having the exactly same issue that started on the exaclty same day.
    I am waiting for the support for some answers however until now they have only suggested all that stuff that is on the connectivity problems section of the help and none of them has solved anything.
    This really seems like a problem with their server communiction with our region. :(

Some official answer would be insightful :)
  • CheesyDaedra
    CheesyDaedra
    ✭✭✭
    Thought it was only me. Guess this might be related to the same stuff that began the connectivity issues on Xbox One, because this started on the same day.

I know we're not your main supported region ZOS but hopefully you can fix this on the next server maintenance? :blush:
    Edited by CheesyDaedra on February 29, 2016 12:31AM
    Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick, it's a very delicate state of mind.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    @GrandTemplar yo vivo en Pisac, Cusco... Hay noches que está perfecto pero en otras provoca es tirar la PC por la ventana
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings! Since there's an active thread currently being updated, we're going to close this and request any discussion be moved here
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.