The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Authorize (access code not received)

• PCheuk38b14_ESO
    PCheuk38b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    @Ensmer we will be happy to take a look at the status of your ticket and update you.

@PCheuk38b14_ESO there are instructions on how to submit a ticket if you cannot log into the support site behind the spoiler:
    If you have not been able to submit a ticket, please do so by trying the following:

Go to https://help.elderscrollsonline.com
    Choose the "I can't log in" option
    Choose the option for "Compromised" account since you're not receiving automated emails

When you do this, please be sure to create and use an alternate email address that is on a different domain (like if your regular email address is @outlook.com you can try a gmail address for example) for support to contact you. If you use your normal email address, you may not receive email from support. Thanks for your patience

I did that and still waiting for a response 6+ hours now.
  • Lunachick
    Lunachick
    Now that my husband is able to access the game, how can he get an invitation code for the forums? He has never gotten one since beta.

ID: Tresp4sser
    anomicmortal@gmail.com
  • necron_arda
    necron_arda
    Soul Shriven
    My brother has been having issues receiving access codes. He recently changed his mail to a new one and he still can't receive any access codes from either the website or the support site. He made a new ticket from the compromised section that explains how he still can't receive access codes even after changing his email address to a new one. He thinks there might be an issue with special characters in his mail address that might be creating issues so he wants to change his mail to a new one which does not includes any special characters. He thinks there might be some misunderstanding between him and the support because of his newly changed mail address. He was hoping that someone can check up on his new ticket.

Here is the ticket reference no: 160221-000389

If he still can't receive access codes after changing his mail a second time he is probably going to stop playing as this is becoming a little bit ridiculous.

Thanks in advance.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @necron_arda and @Ensmer ! The player you're contacting us about should have an email from support in his new gmail address's inbox now. He was correct - it was the non-English letters in his name that was causing the problem most likely!

@Lunachick - He would need to submit a ticket to support for an agent to create a forum account for him if he has not received the forum invitation.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_MollyH
    @PCheuk38b14_ESO - It can take 2-3 business days sometimes to get these resolved. Can we please have your ticket number to take a look?
    Staff Post
  • Jermu73
    Jermu73
    ✭✭✭
    I have a same problem. Here is my ticket numbers 160223-000322 and 160223-000294. Thanks in advance.
    If you guys change my email address i would be happy :)
    Edited by Jermu73 on February 23, 2016 6:08PM
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @Jermu73 ! We see that you have been in contact with an agent, so please just keep an eye on your email for updates. Thanks!
    Staff Post
  • eLSerbiaN89
    eLSerbiaN89
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_CoriJ Hi that is my PROBLEM i can not LOGIN not even to SITE or GAME because it is asking me for very same password / code . And that is the reason why my friend was making the first ticket .... what must i do ?
  • Lunachick
    Lunachick
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Hi @necron_arda and @Ensmer ! The player you're contacting us about should have an email from support in his new gmail address's inbox now. He was correct - it was the non-English letters in his name that was causing the problem most likely!

@Lunachick - He would need to submit a ticket to support for an agent to create a forum account for him if he has not received the forum invitation.

OK, thank you for the response. I will let him know.
  • soupdragon10
    Any update on ticket number 160222-000799?
  • Jermu73
    Jermu73
    ✭✭✭
    Ticket number 160223-000294.

My account protection wont send me special access code anymore at any email address? Is this a big problem there or is it like just few people?

I did send new email address if that helps. :)
  • Jermu73
    Jermu73
    ✭✭✭
    Jermu73 wrote: »

My account protection wont send me special access code anymore at any email address? Is this a big problem there or is it like just few people?

Only problem i have is that i can't buy new DLC when it is released because i can't log into my account. I can play the game but not log in web site store. I hope this help.
  • soupdragon10
    So my saga of no access code emails arriving continues.....yawn............

In the mean time, you manage to use the VERY SAME email address to spam me with forum achievements!

Those achievements generated by my frustration at being unable to log in and trying to find out what exactly is happening with my account - oh the irony, it is just too much!
    Edited by soupdragon10 on February 25, 2016 5:45PM
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    still can't authorise on pts replied to ticket asking you to fix it, not changing or giving you another email really what's the issue why cant you fix it Zos. maybe you've run out of money? so wont bother with this dlc your loss as a company
  • Jermu73
    Jermu73
    ✭✭✭

Only problem i have is that i can't buy new DLC when it is released because i can't log into my account. I can play the game but not log in web site store. I hope this help.

Thank you helping me solve my problem The Elder Scrolls Online Team :) Support Team and everyone who helped me. Everything works great again. :)
  • soupdragon10
    C'mon TS please can you give me an update on what is happening with Ticket Number: 160222-000799?

email me at soupdragon10 at hotmail.com
    or soupdragon44 at gmail.com

So far the support experience hasn't been great :-/

It looks to me like you have flagged my account as compromised and that is why I'm not receiving the access code emails, would you like to comment on that?
  • necron_arda
    necron_arda
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_MollyH , Just to update the situation by brother is still not receiving access codes. He is at his third email address and even after fixing special characters in his account his issue is still not resolved. I wonder at which point Zenimax is going to decide to fix this issue which is clearly affecting a lot of people. Just this thread alone has 3k views.
  • eLSerbiaN89
    eLSerbiaN89
    Soul Shriven
    Guys they don't give a crap about users it is obvious
  • soupdragon10
    Spam or legit?

=======================================================================================================
    Response By Email (Shannon) (02/27/2016 03:28 PM)
    Greetings, adventurer!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited support team with your query regarding not receiving the email containing the OTP. My name is Shannon and I would be happy to assist you today!

We advise that at this time to attempt to change the email on the account to see if that helps you receive the OTP.

Before we can complete this, we must verify your account. In order to do so, please reply with the following pieces of information:

1. Payment Method (please choose one):
    a. Last 4 digits of the Credit Card Number
    b. PayPal Invoice ID Number
    c. Complete Game Product Code
    2. The answer to your secret question. If you can't remember your secret question, you can have it displayed by performing these steps:
    a. Navigate to https://account.elderscrollsonline.com
    b. Click on "Forgot password?"
    c. Fill out first name, last name, and email address
    d. Click on Continue
    e. The Security Question appears on next page

We also request an email not associated with an account that you would like to use for this purpose.

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Warm Regards,
    Shannon
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    =======================================================================================================

If that's legit I'm even more worried.
    Send that information via unsecured email?
  • necron_arda
    necron_arda
    Soul Shriven
    @soupdragon10 Yes it's a legit mail. Just answer the questions and they will change your mail. "Send that information via unsecured email?" LOL. Hate to break it to you but your ESO account isn't exactly top secret and no one is hacking your emails. You answer those questions to prove that the owner of the ESO account is still owner of the mail account.
  • soupdragon10
    @necron_arda TBH I'm losing the will to do anything with this, support is a farce from what I've seen.
    If I could have accessed my account I probably would have just cancelled.
    Now I have to jump through hoops for the privilege of cancelling :-(
  • CommanderWhoops
    CommanderWhoops
    Soul Shriven
    So I have bought the game last Sunday and i still can't play because i need an access code.The code never makes it to my inbox. I've looked inside the spam folder , tried with another computer and added the donotreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to my contacts. Still Nothing. Can you please help?
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When gathering information for your account customer support will never ask for your password, full credit card number or access to your payment method. As mentioned any general information requested is for account verification purposes before making account changes.

If for any reason you are worried about your information you are welcome to change the information provided after you have regained account access.

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CommanderWhoops , Please refer to our previous information on how to submit a ticket for this issue. If you have not received a response in a timely manner, feel free to post your ticket number on this thread.

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • CommanderWhoops
    CommanderWhoops
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_CoriJ

Forgot to take the number :/

I don't know if someone responded, but I received no notification via email that someone replied to it. I made a ticket Using the Suspended / Compromised account problem because i couldn't log in. Is there a way i can see my ticket other than by email when someone will reply to it? Also, what is the approximate time needed between opening a ticket and having an answer?
  • CommanderWhoops
    CommanderWhoops
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_CoriJ

Nervermind ! Found the Ticket number! : 160301-000724
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hey @soupdragon10 ! We have made the necessary changes to your account, and you should have a fresh email from support at this time.
    Staff Post
  • soupdragon10
    @ZOS-MollyH Thanks to the eagle-eyed ZOS member of staff that noticed I had tried to do the change password thing about 10 days ago and failed to get an email link to do the reset.
    I got the link yesterday and was able to change password and log into the game finally! :-)

I am now able to log in and cancel my subscription!

Hehehe only kidding....cheers again guys!
  • necron_arda
    necron_arda
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_MollyH , Mail address changed twice, special characters removed from name and secret question answer. Still my brother is not receiving access codes. There has been no updates for a week. Should we fill a new ticket? Should we just stop trying?
  • ZOS_MollyH
    @necron_arda - We've checked the ticket status, and it is currently with our Escalations team, and it is being investigated.
    Staff Post