The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The ULTIMATE Daedric Shepherd - Excited for Update 13!

Waffennacht
Waffennacht
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm very excited to bring you my newest version of the Daedric Shepherd! This time I'm bringing you the hardest hitting version ever made, the Shepherd is a DPS Sorcerer Pet Build designed to excel in the End Game and in Solo Play that's only going to get Buffed in the next patch...

The%20Shepherd_zpsgkcrlvhy.png

But first...
A Moment of Silence Please
The End of a Friend. Since Trinimac's Valor was released I had used it in my end game PvE exploits. Well unfortunately the time has come to let this dear friend go. Update 13 will bring with it the inability for sets to deal critical damage or critically heal. Both of which Trinimac's Valor did, couple this with the buff to the Pet's themselves, the utility of this set has been diminished to the point where I no longer wish to use it. Maybe one day in the future ZoS will do another 1T type update to these outdated sets.

Out With the Old in With the New!
Without further ado I wish to present the New and Improved Daedric Shepherd!

The Daedric Shepherd
Armor
Neck - Burning Spell Weave necklace - Arcane - Spell Damage
Rings - Burning Spell Weave rings - Arcane - Both Spell Damage

Head - Infernal Guardian - Divines, should be infused
Shoulders - Infernal Guardian - well fitted, should be divines

Chest - Clever Alchemist - infused
Gloves - Burning Spell Weave - divines

Waist - Clever Alchemist - divines
Legs - Clever Alchemist - infused
Feet - Clever Alchemist - divines

5/1/1, 5 light, 1 heavy, 1 medium - to maximize undaunted passives and armor passives

Glyphs
All max Magicka glyphs

Main Hand - Burning Spell Weave Lightning Destruction Staff - Sharpened/Precise/(whatever you can manage to have dropped!) - wpn/spell damage enchantment

Backup - Clever Alchemist Inferno Destruction Staff - Sharpened - Crusher Glyph/Flexible

The%20Elder%20Scrolls%20Online%20Tamriel%20Unlimited%202_zps5ykm0ygs.png
Can't you just eat that up with a spoon?

The armor choices The new choices in armor are less flexible than before. I'll go over each individually so I can be clear as to why each choice has been made.

Burning Spell Weave- This set is an absolute beast, there is a reason players are spending hours upon days upon weeks trying to get just the right staff in just the right trait. I've read several payers say that they have received the lightning staff and not the inferno staff yet, well here is an opportunity to use it!
- As a side note, the lightning staff main bar allows for the use of the heavy attack to deal massive AoE damage while in dungeons, also in Update 13 the lightning staff passive will give all our AoEs 8% more damage. Considering a large percentage of the Shepherd's abilities are AoEs this a great buff that makes the lightning staff main bar preferable. However if you find you just can't break yourself from you Inferno staff addiction, don't worry, the Shepherd has what you need. 8% more single target damage in the update can be taken advantage of simply by weaving your back bar, you can even switch Liquid Lightning and Crystal Fragments on your line up to deal a bit more damage if you can manage it.
-
Infernal Guardian As a solo build the Shepherd used Hardened Ward often, not only protect himself but also his precious Cuddles (Volatile Familiar) this Procs Infernal Guardian dealing really solid damage. After Update 13 Infernal Guardian's Dps will decrease slightly, however it is still a vital piece of of the Daedric Shepherd. Using a BSW lightning Staff main bar and being a Sorcerer our access to fire abilities is limited, this is where IG comes in, the 3 mortars and their AoE damage proc BSW almost 100% of the time alone. Combining this with back baring Elemental Blockade on the Inferno staff makes BSW essentially a 100% uptime (not including cool down of course.)

Clever Alchemist is not usually seen in PvE builds, it provides massive damage but only for approximately 38% of the time (15 seconds). Within seconds the Shepherd procs BSW, leading in with a Spell Crit Potion makes the Shepherd extremely powerful, even Veteran dungeon enemies will fall within seconds. The primary reason for Clever Alchemist is the fact that the 5 set bonus can be used on the backup bar and maintained on the front bar. This essentially gives me the full bonus of 2 5 piece sets, while only having to use 3 or 4 actual set pieces. The health bonus comes in handy as it's a passive way to get to 20k health. It is a crafted set, and at 6 required traits most players will have an easy time acquiring it, and means an easy way to get the Undaunted passives without having to grind for that perfect helm.

Race:
Altmer - typical magicka spec race.
Dunmer - my alt that does just as well
Breton - other obvious choice

Sure the races specifically with magicka racial passives will do well, but in my opinion any race will work. The build doesn't need the racial passives to function well. So if you want to RP a Khajiit, then go right on and do it. :)

Abilities
Main Bar
Volatile Familiar, Boundless Storm (Flex spot), Daedric Prey/Velocious Curse , Hardened Ward, Crystal Fragments - ultimate: Shooting Star/ Elemental Rage
Backup Bar
Volatile Familiar, Power Surge, Elemental Barracade, Hardened Ward, Liquid Lightning, - ultimate: Dawnbreaker of Smiting

Volatile Familiar: You're going to be seeing a lot more of this guy in PvE and PvP in Update 13. With the buff to Atronach and Prey finally working with the Familiar a lot of newer and older players are going to be flocking to Sorcerer builds. I haven't done the math behind it, however I know Velocious Curse will be the, "easier" ability to use. Prey will also be well worth the slot, and will be the ability I choose - if not just for the theme factor :wink:

Hardened Ward: I prefer Hardened Ward over Empowered Ward however I don't see where you could go wrong with either. This ability is slotted on both bars, maximizing the protection it provides to our pets. You also get a minor boost from sorcerer passives over Annulment.

Boundless Storm: This is a flex spot on the build, to increase dps players may wish to switch this out for Crushing Shock or Mage's Wrath etc. Boundless Storm is easy to use, adds very slim amount of defense (it's rare I take direct damage, but it does happen.) I prefer more consistent and less complex set ups, you can't really go wrong with an AoE. The movement increase is always welcome.

Power Surge: This is the only ability with the capability to really heal the Shepherd runs. With so many AoEs/Dots you will have a Critical hit every second, it really is the only healing move you need. The Major buff is also crucial, allowing us to run spell crit pots and immovable pots to activate Clever Alchemist.

Liquid Lightning, Elemental Blockade: AoEs that deal solid damage and last quite a while. I call these Hit-It-and-Forget-It moves, switch over, hit it, switch back. These also give us the opportunity when combined with the Lightning Staff staff heavy attack to set mobs off balance, when combined with the perk from the Blue CP line the Daedric Shepherd gains another 10% damage if you decide to use that many CPs. Blockade has to be on the Inferno staff bar to maximize damage and BSW procs, other than that the abilities can be moved freely for personal comfort.

Crystal Fragments: Hits extremely hard, when used is extremely cheap, has a knockdown, heals you, provides spell crit (you know when combined with passives), it really just does it all. So it got a slot.

Shooting Star and Dawnbreaker of Smiting/ Elemental Rage: Both provide very nice initial damage, both do AoE, both provide DoTs. One can be built up to use in the beginning, and one can be used very often. Both deal nice damage, and do not disrupt the flow of combat. Though these are my choices I can easily see players slotting Overload for more abilities and really sold damage - I use to do it myself. Of course Elemental Rage is another option, you can choose the longer lasting Lightning version or the Harder hitting Flame version, I do believe somewhere on the forums players found out that the Lightning version, with it's increased duration will deal more damage than the fire version. I have not tested this enough to know for sure myself.

https://youtu.be/BAiMid1eO1M
Just a taste of the Power the Shepherd now holds

Mundus
The Thief: Provides critical chance, outside of the direct dps increase the thief provides better chances to proc Power Surge, sustaining should never be a problem while maintaining a decent rotation. However if you wish to have a more forgiving playstyle I suggest using the Atronach Mundus as more regeneration will let you spam a bit more without having to pay a penalty. Another option is the Shadow Mundus, player preference is most important.

Food/Beverage
The standard blue food will just fine, however I prefer using the new Witchmother's Potent Brew beverage that provides max magicka, max health, and magicka regen.

Champion Points - adjust to personal flavor
The Steed
Spell Shield 3
Hardy 58
Elemental Defender 53
Bastion 73

The Thief
Magician 74
Tenacity 4
Arcanist 78
Tumbling 34

The Mage
Elf Born 35
Elemental Expert 73
Spell Erosion 1
Thaumaturge 78

A Bit About the Shepherd
The stats on the Shepherd are quite high. The unbuffed Spell Damage sits at 2200, this very easily and consistently is buffed to 4500 spell damage. The max Magicka sits at 37,000 but can be adjusted by using certain abilities over others, such as removing Boundless Storm for Innerlight or Bound Armor, either of this abilities would raise the max magicka to nearly 40,000. Not only does BSW add to the spell damage through stat manipulation, it also does have the added benefit of adding the burning status effect. Though the damage from this effect may be minor, it does add up. I'm currently using Witch Mother's Brew and the Atronach Mundus (again for the more forgiving playstyle) so the build sits at 1770 regen without the use of any potion buffs.

Feel free to ask any Questions!
Edited by Waffennacht on January 25, 2017 10:46PM
Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
1300+ CP
Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I've been working on this build for a little time now, it's a combination of my early game pet build and a bit of help from @Thelon

This build is currently un-done however, imo, the up coming changes will defeat the very purpose of this build.

That being said, I have completed every normal dungeon possible (got to planar inhibitor on wgt until I found out you cannot circumvent the game mechanics to finish solo) I have completed vet elden hollow.

I have solo'ed Nunatak, Baron Thirsk, two flag bosses etc... everything wrothgar...

Point is, as is, you can solo all possible content with this build.

Remember this is also with incomplete armor that anyone should be able to get.

After watching Thelon's videos, he is a great player. He dodge rolls at the right time, he side steps the red circle of death, he knows dungeon mechanics. I do not, I constantly get hit, constantly getting hit by the wind up attacks, I miss bash opportunities, my build is FAR more forgiving than Thelon's build. My build will allow you to take that hit in the chest, recover and kill them. This build is far more tanky than Thelon's build.

To the build:

Bar one:
    Resto staff

Ult: Overload

Streak
    Hardened Ward
    Combat Prayer
    Clannfear
    The healing Matriarch

Backup:
    DW
    Ult: Overload
    Liquid Lightning
    Hardened Ward
    Degeneration
    Clannfear
    Healing Matriarch

Overload bar:
    Streak
    Hardened Ward
    Surge
    Clannfear
    Healing Matriarch

Gear: (all purp with purp enchantments sadly)
    x5 v15 trinimac (that's right v15 :( )
    x3 Willpower jewelry
    x3 Magnus (x4 in DW)

All enchantments are Magicka, two jewelry enchantments are spell dmg with one recovery. Weapons are nirnhoned.

The first thing Im sure people will want explained (or would try and change) is Hardened Ward on every bar. Well this is a crucial machine for this build. Each time you cast Hardened Ward (and you do A LOT if you play lime me) you have a 40% chance to proc Trinimac (it is a 20% per ally) this will add a very frequent approx 4k AoE heal and 4k AoE damage. This will increase your pet survivability at least 3 fold and increase dps.

Second is overload on both bars, this is so I can immediately switch to in any situation. Occasionally you will need some magicka and overload is perfect.

The overload bar is pretty standard, surge to have some heals and dps, hardened ward for surviving and proccing Trinimac.

The playstyle for the build is:

Before engaging, hit combat prayer, switch to DW, hit entropy morph, then throw down LL. Switch to resto staff and use heavy attacks.

If mobs get too close or line up well, hit streak for some nice dps and range. If a mob is in LL, hit streak for additional dps and stun them in the AoE.

Spam hardened ward for the most part (you prob will do so anyway) to keep pets alive and dps.

Use combat prayer to boost both your attacks and your pet's attacks, also you can combat prayer Clannfear to have an easy win vs 1 NPC (like a boss)

If you noticed almost all moves heal you, both pets heal you, there is absolutely no reason for you to die unless you happen to get an unlucky timed one shot from a boss.

It's actually a really easy strategy. If you were in thornblade as a red or blue in the IC a few days ago, you saw me take on 7 players repeating the exact same cycle of moves.

The goal of the build was going to be: x5 Trinimac x5 Overwhelming surge and then torug or something like that to make hardened ward give the ward + 40% AoE chance + AoE self boundless like ability (sounds like a sick combo right?)

Resto heavy restores more than enough magicka to go on forever, in a pinch de summon for more heal or resources (healing pets adds ult too fyi) etc

Any questions? Anything I missed? ill post a stat pic when I get home.

@Waffennacht ,

I am just now levelling a Sorc (Vet 3, still gathering Skill Points and levelling Abilities).
    And aim at a pet tanky build to solo PVE, Pledges and especially Maelstrom for grinding the Weapons.

Your post is good info for that :)

Question:
    you say: ".... to proc Trinimac (it is a 20% per ally) this will add a very frequent approx 4k AoE heal and 4k AoE damage".

Is the Trinimac proc really an AOE ? Both the Heal as the Damage ?
    I thought it was single target for the ally where Trinimac procced.

Edited by hrothbern on February 5, 2016 8:21AM
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    hrothbern wrote: »
    It is an area effect and even the visualization shows a yellow light which "explodes" (ae proc).
    Though, the range of the ae heal is quite small, so you'll have to be near your pets, making you a melee magic-sorc :)

I'll not comment the build, as I'm playing sth. similar, but with only one pet, in pvp with great success. I just don't play sorc that much, as it still is one of two easy-mode classes (multiple ports, biggest absorb shield, great CC, burst dmg proc when healing/shielding, etc. this list is much longer). I play this build with Daedric Mines and less pet-focus (as their dmg is not sufficient in PvP), so my pet is just there to proc Trinimac V. by using the other morph of healing ward + hardened ward, which both proc Trinimac.

I bet a support-DK build profits the most out of Trinimac, if it procs together with Igneous Shield and the IC-armor which gives every group member a shield. This synergies are strong and ZOS is heavily buffing zerg play in PvP, with these... no good!
  • BdCHighVoltage
    so don't you suggest make this build because of the upcoming pet's changes?
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so don't you suggest make this build because of the upcoming pet's changes?

If the question was for me.... no not because of the pet changes, only to do something completely different from my NB Siphoning tank and do Maelstrom
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hrothbern wrote: »
    It is an area effect and even the visualization shows a yellow light which "explodes" (ae proc).
    Though, the range of the ae heal is quite small, so you'll have to be near your pets, making you a melee magic-sorc :)

I'll not comment the build, as I'm playing sth. similar, but with only one pet, in pvp with great success. I just don't play sorc that much, as it still is one of two easy-mode classes (multiple ports, biggest absorb shield, great CC, burst dmg proc when healing/shielding, etc. this list is much longer). I play this build with Daedric Mines and less pet-focus (as their dmg is not sufficient in PvP), so my pet is just there to proc Trinimac V. by using the other morph of healing ward + hardened ward, which both proc Trinimac.

I bet a support-DK build profits the most out of Trinimac, if it procs together with Igneous Shield and the IC-armor which gives every group member a shield. This synergies are strong and ZOS is heavily buffing zerg play in PvP, with these... no good!

Thanks for the good info :)

" Though, the range of the ae heal is quite small, so you'll have to be near your pets, making you a melee magic-sorc :)"

Intention is to play close to my clanfear to share a bit equally the hits on our Wards. I am not sure about how sustainable Twilight will be in heavier fights, also considering it will take away another slot.

Could also end up with only one slot forTwilight.

Edited by hrothbern on February 5, 2016 2:28PM
  • BdCHighVoltage
    the question was for OP, but in fact, will this build still viable after 2.3?
  • Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    What changes are coming to the pets? I love my pets. The last couple of days I have tried a more traditional DPS magica build w/o pets and I hate it because I seem so squishy. I am planning on bringing them back into the mix tonight when I get back on.

• hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the question was for OP, but in fact, will this build still viable after 2.3?

IDK

Up to OP to answer that

As I understand the build of OP, the oh *** Heal from the pets is less important than the very frequent wards supported by lots of Magicka resource with Trinimac flanking.

EDIT
    and for DPS no Frags !!!
    only Liquid Lightning (as probably main DPS in PVE)

and Combat Prayer for additional sustain and DPS for the Boss.
    Those last three elements do not change from the update.

Edited by hrothbern on February 5, 2016 2:54PM
  • BdCHighVoltage
    Mcwoods55 wrote: »
    What changes are coming to the pets? I love my pets. The last couple of days I have tried a more traditional DPS magica build w/o pets and I hate it because I seem so squishy. I am planning on bringing them back into the mix tonight when I get back on.

pets are no more toogled, activating first time you will summon them, a second trigger will activate their special abilites (that from what i read, they are really really mag expensive)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are no longer "toggles" in name only, to keep them summoned you still need to have them slotted on all bars.

I did do a random PUG last night with this build, they ended up just wanting to watch me solo the bosses which I proudly did :) it was pretty fun.

Here are character pics. Buffed by surge.

2016-02-05-09-23-29_zpsjv3sti8n.png

And resto staff:

2016-02-05-09-23-56_zpsoz31man0.png

After the changes I will be using the damage Matriarch, for solo play having both pets being a heal seems like a waste, plus the new Matriarch can be activated pre combat (probably the most effective time)

Clannfear is too tanky not to use, no matter what his new ability is.

After playtesting last night, I never once found myself in a situation where I would have used his new ability. I did see a lot of opportunities to use the new Matriarch, I guess a trade off.

Edit: Leaving for reference and comparative notes. This is the old build, which is listed under the first response as a quote.
    Edited by Waffennacht on March 7, 2016 3:26AM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    Where can I find info on what there specials are?

And I am guessing they still attack normal damage unless you activate their special.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Guide
    Edited by Waffennacht on January 22, 2017 10:34AM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool build man, I like the approach using healz for extra tankiness, and you'll only get more effective once you up your stats a bit with gorden V16 gear and enchants

Some thoughts:

Once you've upgraded your gear, I'd recommend dropping that Mage Mundus for the Thief. While you'll lose some shield strength and pet damage, running around with less than 40% Crit is just too low IMO. Get that higher and you'll 2 shot tons of people in Cyrodiil with Overload :naughty: and you'll also get stronger healz :innocent:

I'd try switching the Magicka Recovery glyph on your ring to Magicka Cost Reduction, since this is a flat bonus instead of percentage based.

Have you tried fitting Engine Guardian into your gear set up? If you run out of resources in super difficult solo situations, this Undaunted Set can be the make or break point in your gearing.

Running both Surge and Degeneration is a bit overkill on the healz imo, and the Sorcery /Crit buffs do not stack. Not only are the buffs redundant, the Degeneration heal is pretty subpar considering everything else you've slotted (and the new active pet healz make Degen even worse by comparison) By dropping it, you could move Surge from your Overload bar to your DW bar, (way easier fo keep active that way) and free up a spot for something like Liquid Lightning on your Overload bar, which is great for pumping out DPS in PvE, or Mines / Prison in PvP to lock down enemies and finish them with Overload.

Your build is also missing some details, such as your CP distribution, consumables, and every good build needs a name!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Guide
    Edited by Waffennacht on January 22, 2017 10:35AM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • BdCHighVoltage
    what about daedric prey?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Guide
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • BdCHighVoltage
    i didn't know about the bug.

i have another question:

how's this build in group dungeon? can it keep the DPS?
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironically, this kind of build works better for soloing group dungeons than it does for Vet Maelstrom Arena. If someone DOES pull off vMA with a "slow but sure" build like this, it will be a great achievement!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Guide
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • BdCHighVoltage
    i guess you soloed only normal group dungen,? or veteran too?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: No longer relevant. Posted build has much higher dps than previously listed.
    Edited by Waffennacht on March 7, 2016 2:57AM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Guide
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • SmalltalkJava
    SmalltalkJava
    ✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht, thank you so much for this post. It was very informative. As a long time part class user, I found it to be a superb post.

PS, you should submit it to zos to include it on their character builds on their website.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: No longer relevant
    Edited by Waffennacht on March 7, 2016 2:55AM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: No longer relevant
    Edited by Waffennacht on March 7, 2016 2:54AM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • PCheuk38b14_ESO
    PCheuk38b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I will try this build out on PC =)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Thelon @PCheuk38b14_ESO @SmalltalkJava @Emma_Eunjung

Hey everybody, I recently updated the build and the whole guide that really goes along with it. I would love to get some feed back!

I invite everyone, whom may or may not have read this before to give it another look! Tons of updated information!
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Build Looks really interesting.
    Especially because I tried making the most out of Trinimac 5pc Bonus (but clearly Forget about sorc ward...).

Some Ideas:

Did you try Monster Sets like
    - Maw of the infernal (additional Trinimac proc, but still bad dps?)
    - Mephalas Spawn
    (100% Chance for Slow/extra DPS in Heavy Attacks, so nonstop with Resto)

Oh and do you have Rings/Necklace of Trinimac?
    Like that you could probably combine with sets like Seducer/Mara and Switch jewelry for Cost reduction or more spelldmg

Just some ideas, and again, nice Build :blush:
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Guide
    Edited by Waffennacht on January 22, 2017 10:36AM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • SmalltalkJava
    SmalltalkJava
    ✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht you will absolutely love the new changes when it hits console. The shield refresh bug fix is amazing! the pet pbaoe is really strong too. I think it pulses for 3,500 ish on my build. Even though that pet doesn't have the healthof the clannfear morph, the shield fix makes it much easier to keep alive.

I'm using 5 trinimacs and 5 Necropotense atm. I am not using willpower jewelry atm because I don't have the arcane rings yet