The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Patch Notes v2.3.0

• Prospering
    Prospering
    ✭✭
    K
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭
    I vote for Deflecting meteors.
  • BrightnessSyl
    BrightnessSyl
    ✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »
    cool

Sypher as always has blessed us with his wisdom. "Cool" B)
    ~Pinky
    twitch.tv/pinklleesi
    @pinkleesi
  • jowww97
    jowww97
    ✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »
    cool

I disagree
    Ps4 player
  • Miszou
    Miszou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vynn wrote: »
    No Dragon blood love? Or did I miss that...

They're proving that they care nothing about DK and Templar with this patch. I'm about ready to table both of mine.

Wait, what?

I don't see a single nerf to DK abilities in that list, or am I doing it wrong?

Looks to me as though they're being buffed all around. What am I missing here?
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Miszou wrote: »
    Vynn wrote: »
    No Dragon blood love? Or did I miss that...

They're proving that they care nothing about DK and Templar with this patch. I'm about ready to table both of mine.

Wait, what?

I don't see a single nerf to DK abilities in that list, or am I doing it wrong?

Looks to me as though they're being buffed all around. What am I missing here?

The meteor thing. While NB's can still cloak out of one.
  • TroggyTrog
    TroggyTrog
    ✭✭
    Extra HP is always good, but just replace amphibious with a passive regen bonus already, and you can have the 3% health buff back...thanks. Like 10% or 15% regen to each stat would be splendiferously spectaculorous. #ZOSstophatinglizards (btw, we saw the potion CP nerf...you felt guilty didn't you ZOS? that's why the 3% health buff...I see what you did there). No more consummable-related passive already...let's go!
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adjusted all abilities to only allow them to be reflected up to 1 time, previously up to 2 times.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I just noticed this. Why does this even need to be changed?
    Edited by Cinnamon_Spider on February 4, 2016 12:03AM
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    So if I understand this correctly, a nightblade cannot go into stealth with cloak EVER as long as someone recasts the excessively cheap spell of magelight? Or does the negation of going into stealth have a cooldown?
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Fixed an issue that would cause rain to stop displaying when you died."

It should START raining every time I die, Zenimax! I'm the Hero of Davon's Watch, for gosh sakes!
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • LindsC
    LindsC
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Will the loyalty vanity pets be available to ESO+ members who haven't bought the dlc?
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharakor wrote: »
    So if I understand this correctly, a nightblade cannot go into stealth with cloak EVER as long as someone recasts the excessively cheap spell of magelight? Or does the negation of going into stealth have a cooldown?

I understood it that way, once spotted 5 seconds to go back into stealth #meteormeta
    Edited by AddictionX on February 3, 2016 11:53PM
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LindsC wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Will the loyalty vanity pets be available to ESO+ members who haven't bought the dlc?

I've seen that answer - yep! ESO Plus members get all loyalty pets.
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I know its been said in the past due to the console crowd that we dont get skill resets anymore but due to the large amount of changes can we please get a free choice to reset skills? Or perhaps lower the cost of resets for a time on launch?
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was hoping this patch would have capturable PvE Cities and Imperial Districts.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • JavaWho
    JavaWho
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely some fine updates, some slightly scary ones, but over all its time to jump onto the PTS and test this out. See you all on the server.

Java
    Epic Synergy, Founder
    JavaWho Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • Kwivur
    Kwivur
    ✭✭✭✭
    O_O
  • Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping they would make some changes to IC
    Edited by Shaggygaming on February 4, 2016 2:04AM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Inner Fire: The Radiate synergy from this ability and its morphs now requires the synergy user to target the enemy afflicted with Inner Fire to activate it. We also increased the damage from the Radiate synergy by 11%.

Inner Fire is typically used in dungeons with multiple targets that need taunting and multiple taunts up. (Vet pledge Crypt of Hearts for example.) How will group members know *which* taunt they are synergizing in order to target the correct enemy?
  • NTclaymore
    NTclaymore
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they made meteors unreflectable because they caused lag for some when reflected. Im not one of those. I LOVED popping scales just before impact and see it fly back in their face. Ohhh. Good times.
    So. Yea. Please revert that. Meteor is a powerful Ult allready. It doesnt need a buff
    He spoke, the son of Padomay, and nodded his head with the dark brows
    and the imortally anointed hair of the great god
    swept from his divine head, and all Mundus was shaken.
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @dagonbeer the answer is from earlier into the patch note, where they said that sprinting and sneaking would no longer allow stamina regeneration but @Septimus_Magna believe that it will not affect drinks regeneration which is good :)

Btw @Septimus_Magna , did notice the nerf on cloak, but I do wonder if vigor could not get a purge option on it !
  • eserras7b16_ESO
    eserras7b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    dagonbeer wrote: »
    I haven't read the notes thoroughly yet, but I do think Templar win the award for the largest single class nerf in the patch notes.

From what I can see, Templars didn't get nerfed at all aside from BoL.

Aside from the change to path, Nightblades got nerfed all around (but not unreasonably.)

Then go buy lents because we also get our purifying ritual nerfed wich increased by 30% the healing we did with BoL. Along with Healing Ritual. Healing Ritual seems to have a buff on reduced cast time, but it also gets 25% reduced healing done and it's affected by the purifying ritual nerf aswel.

Can't understand how this happened. But ESO community will feel it, BoL was a core mechanic of the game wich helped deal with many hard encounters, we'll see what happens now. Healing just turned out to be extremely hard in boss fights wich require movement. Not impossible, but definetly hard. Even really hard.

Right now, Templar healer is probably worse healing class, think i'm wrong? See what happens if this goes life :)
    Eptackt - Argonian Templar
    Belegrand - Redguard Nightblade
  • Eas007
    Eas007
    ✭✭✭
    Loving most of the changes but as a temp I must say why limit our mobility even more? Forcing us to stay in our runes isn't exactly helping...
    United we stand, divided we fall. Shields as one!
  • eserras7b16_ESO
    eserras7b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »
    The magicka cost of Breath of Life is a bit too steep considering the nerf now... Could the cost be adjusted?

Say it. Now Sorcerer healer is better. Using points in bastion and "Ward ally" (Wich wards yourself and someone else) is better than BoL. They also have more magicka management passives.

#Goodbyetemplarhealer
    Eptackt - Argonian Templar
    Belegrand - Redguard Nightblade
  • GlaceonGuy
    GlaceonGuy
    ✭✭
    thanks for nerfing templars again
    we earned it
    Edited by GlaceonGuy on February 4, 2016 12:18AM
  • CamBam370
    CamBam370
    ✭✭✭
    caperon wrote: »
    CamBam370 wrote: »
    Meteor cannot be reflected????
    Wow................

My bet:

They couldn't fix the bug with double reflected meteors missing the animations and weird delays between the ground efects and the actual impact.

So they didn´t like the tennis?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Are there API change notes ready for the Addons forum yet?

Yes, apologies for the delay! You can find them here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/245162/thieves-guild-api-patch-notes-change-log-pts#latest
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • edorfeus
    edorfeus
    ✭✭✭
    oh my god, this update is going to be fan-freakin-tastic from what I've just read here.
    it's a shame that heavy armor received no buff though
  • Kadoozy
    Kadoozy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »
    [*]Restoring Light
    • Breath of Life (Rushed Ceremony morph): This morph now only fires one additional secondary heal, previously two heals.
    This nerf wasn't really necessary. :(

you must not pvp, and im a templar.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[*]Reduced the bonus movement speed from the Major Expedition buff category to 30% from 40%.

i am very pissed off about this
    VERRY PISSED OFF!