The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Patch Notes v2.3.0

• Lokov
    Lokov
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS! Please don forget this time about v16 templates and coffers with v16 items and v16 weapon / armor / jewellery enchants :D
    Captain Org As More |Mag Blade| DC
    Bald Dude You Know From |Stam Blade| DC
    Ashot One Shot |Mag Blade| AD
    Strippirella |Stam Blade| AD
    Dont Touch My Tralala |Stam DK| DC
    Im Badman |Mag DK| DC
    Big Mac |Mag Sorc| DC
    Savitar Himself |Stam Sorc| DC
    Captain Old Fashion |Mag Plar| DC
    Chelovek Chlen-Nevidimka |Stam Warden| DC

Welcome to my TWITCH in Russian
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Didn't see any mention of Access to content from other alliances in any order you choose upon reaching Veteran Rank 1. Is that not in this build, or did I just miss it in the patch notes? (There were quite a lot of them ;) )

A couple of other questions:

The new grouping tool will grant a "fairly sizeable chunk of experience" with "subsequent runs giving slightly less experience". Could we have some values for this, say for a VR1 or VR16 character? Since you're now going to show XP gains in loot history (awesome!), it seems XP values will become more transparent.

Will the new trespassing mechanic ever filter back into the existing zones? "Trespassing" doesn't really mean much right now.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh also - @ZOS_BrianWheeler what are/were the "upkeep costs" that have been removed from level 4 and 5 keeps?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats you all's deal with Wall of Elements............

DK Firemage with Maelstrom Destro Staff new OP FOTM.

And no reflecting Meteors??? Very odd change.

Edited by SneaK on February 3, 2016 11:12PM
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • jowww97
    jowww97
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Please tell me the you are going to fix the Fighter's Guild Bug! The one wich we are not able to level our fighter's guild rank to 10. It is stuck on 9, no matter how many quests we do or daedra and undead we kill.

Please check it!

Thanks! BTW, so far I liked the changes.
    Ps4 player
  • Duckbutta
    Duckbutta
    ✭✭✭
    Ummm, so what about fixing racial passives? My Khajiit still doesn't get his crit bonus, and my Orc only gets 4% bonus to his light and heavy attacks, what about melee class abilities?
    Daggerfall Covenant [NA/PC] - Requiem | Elder Scrolls Exchange | Nightfighters | Ethereal Traders Union | Centuria Invictus

Smush M’gush | Orsimer | Stam DK DPS [Trials Guide] [vMA Guide]
    Bill Clawsby | Khajiit | Stam NB PvP/DPS
    Yolo Swagginborn | Breton | Mag Templar DPS [vMA Guide]
    Tastes-Like-Chícken | Argonian | Mag DK Tank
    Cholo Laggins | Altmer | Mag NB DPS [vMA Guide]
    Critney Spearz | Redguard | Stam Templar DPS
    Michael Boltin | Imperial | Stam Sorc DPS
    Sherlock Ohms | Altmer | Mag Sorc DPS
    Pyro Ren | Dunmer | Mag DK DPS
    Mules-All-Gear | Argonian | Mag Templar Healer
    Lil Bossmer | Bosmer | Stam Warden DPS
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maps
    You will no longer be able to interact with fast travel icons on the map while you are dead
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Has any progress been made in correcting the issue that causes groups to be unable to self-rez following a party wipe? If not, I fear this change will trap you in the dungeon indefinitely, unless you break group.
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    •The Lady •Critical Leech: Updated this ability’s tooltip to indicate it only procs on direct damage abilities, and not damage over time abilities.
    •Elemental Defender: This ability now reduces Flame, Frost, Shock, and Magic Damage dealt to you, instead of Flame, Frost, and Shock Damage only.
    •Hardy: This ability now reduces Poison, Disease, and Physical Damage dealt to you, instead of Poison, Disease, and Magical Damage.
    •Light Armor Focus: This ability now grants a flat amount of Physical Resistance per point spent that scales with your level, instead of granting a percentage increase to Physical Resistance.

Just to clear something up...Is Bleed not considered a physical DoT ?
    I would have expected flame/frost/shock/magic damage for elemental defender.
    I would have expected bleed/poison/disease/physical damage for Hardy.
    •The Ritual •Piercing: Updated this ability’s tooltip to indicate it has always given a flat value of Physical Penetration that scales with your level. We also increased the value of Physical Penetration by 167% to counterbalance the Physical Resistance granted by Light, Medium, or Heavy Armor Focus.
    •Thaumaturge: This ability now increases the damage done by damage over time effects, instead of increasing Poison, Disease, and Magic Damage.

Will thaumaturge Increase bleed effect as well as disease/poison/flame/shock/frost damage ?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Rune_Relic on February 4, 2016 12:24AM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • spawn_to_kill
    spawn_to_kill
    ✭✭✭
    Rakno87 wrote: »
    Undo the no reflect Meteors NOW ZOS! DO NOT GIVE INTO THE *** QQ SCRUBS!!!! One of the only things DK'S have going for them!!!!! DO NOT NINJA NERF THEM EVEN MORE!!!

projectiles only being able to be reflected once is a ninja nurf and the sorc ninja buff combining elemental and magic cp, i will wait to see if we are good again i like alot of what i read though
    August Palatine
    vr16, dk
    vr 16 sorc,, templar,, nb
    500+1 champion points eups4
  • CamBam370
    CamBam370
    ✭✭✭
    Meteor cannot be reflected????
    Wow................
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to be another one adding to the infinite line of questions, but is there any word on scaling of old Trials/vDSA or at least the weekly rewards to v16, @ZOS_GinaBruno? I was under the impression some changes to that were considered for this patch, was I mistaken?
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Missing in the Mire: The trash piles found during this quest will no longer grant old and unusable cooking ingredients."

Awwwwww...
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meteor: This ability and its morphs can no longer be reflected.
    I'm not a fan of this change. I'm not sure what I'll miss more, reflecting meteors back at unsuspecting casters or watching people get killed by their own meteors when casting them on bosses with a reflect active.

Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the meteors from sneak meta. Who can meteor x24 the best. With out DKs to keep them in check even with how few there were, i hope you would at least be able to dodge it. You ended up hurting stamina DKs... why not make it so that it cost ALL my magic to reflect 1 meteor

IF NB's can still some how cloak out of a meteor why shouldnt i be able to reflect it?

Instead im forced to block, and wait till i get cc'd by fear. While being meteor spammed. With the ammount of burst magic users have it really isnt necessary to give them more burst but thanks.
    Edited by AddictionX on February 3, 2016 11:31PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rakno87 wrote: »
    Undo the no reflect Meteors NOW ZOS! DO NOT GIVE INTO THE *** QQ SCRUBS!!!! One of the only things DK'S have going for them!!!!! DO NOT NINJA NERF THEM EVEN MORE!!!
    projectiles only being able to be reflected once is a ninja nurf and the sorc ninja buff combining elemental and magic cp, i will wait to see if we are good again i like alot of what i read though
    It's not a ninja nerf; the definition of ninja nerf is a nerf that is not communicated in patch notes.
  • Siluen
    Siluen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another suggestion for the Champion point system:

Move the heavy armor perks to the Steed, light to the Lord and medium to the Lady , it makes way more sense that way. :)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Didn't see any mention of Access to content from other alliances in any order you choose upon reaching Veteran Rank 1. Is that not in this build, or did I just miss it in the patch notes? (There were quite a lot of them ;) )

A couple of other questions:

The new grouping tool will grant a "fairly sizeable chunk of experience" with "subsequent runs giving slightly less experience". Could we have some values for this, say for a VR1 or VR16 character? Since you're now going to show XP gains in loot history (awesome!), it seems XP values will become more transparent.

Will the new trespassing mechanic ever filter back into the existing zones? "Trespassing" doesn't really mean much right now.

The "access to content from other alliances at VR1" change will be in a future patch, just didn't make it into this first one. For the XP bonus, it actually depends on a lot of factors (math...) so there's not a solid, flat number. Regarding trespassing, I'm actually not sure, sorry!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • remilafo
    remilafo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alot of good stuff... I especially luv the BoL nerf... no more getting kicked from a pug if not templar healer.
  • caperon
    caperon
    ✭✭✭✭
    CamBam370 wrote: »
    Wow................

My bet:

They couldn't fix the bug with double reflected meteors missing the animations and weird delays between the ground efects and the actual impact.
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Are there API change notes ready for the Addons forum yet?
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    •Meteor: This ability and its morphs can no longer be reflected. We also fixed an issue where the damage over time from this ability would appear at the wrong location when cast on a moving target.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    oh... pardon me...

**goes back to reading**
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give me a reason why NBs should be allowed to cloak out of a meteor where as I cannot reflect it. Why not instead DEFLECT it. Turning invisible doesn't mean you're not there.

Edited by AddictionX on February 3, 2016 11:38PM
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    caperon wrote: »
    CamBam370 wrote: »
    Wow................

My bet:

They couldn't fix the bug with double reflected meteors missing the animations and weird delays between the ground efects and the actual impact.

You nailed it!
    Because I can!
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    cool
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good changes overall even though my nb was kinda nerfed
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • JarlBatman
    JarlBatman
    Soul Shriven
    I disagree
  • Niaver
    Niaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »
    cool