The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Do You Look Like in Real Life?

• Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flaminir wrote: »
    Owl just leave this here! :D

V5rJvp1.jpg

I can finally put a face to you Hahahaha

That's me 3 years ago (I'm templar in RL life too)

Et8L6p2.jpg

Awesome :)

Templar? Looks more like Ryu/Ken Streetfighter2 pose! :D

I'm guessing the darkness at the back of the pic is to avoid showing your Argonian style tail too! ;)
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • TheDracojan
    TheDracojan
    ✭✭✭
    theher0not wrote: »
    I would upload a picture but I look so good anyone seeing it would kill themself due to knowing they would never see or meet anyone or anything more beautifull.

Mephobia
    Fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everyone dies.
    (Sarcastically) "How kind of Alex to diagnose himself with Mephobia just for the sake of mankind"

^urban dictionary.
  • Ethona
    Ethona
    ✭✭✭
    Guess a image won't hurt.

--Image of me, below--
    xtjeq8B.jpg
    Edited by Ethona on January 17, 2016 9:58PM
  • Joshuagm1991
    Joshuagm1991
    ✭✭✭
    WaVZLFv.jpg
    Edited by Joshuagm1991 on January 19, 2016 12:18AM
  • Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does a URL from facebook not work or something?

Depends on the share permissions on the photo. Needs to be public to be seen by everyone.
    Ravalox Darkshire
    Developer of Wykkyd ESO AddOns and Ravalox' AddOns
    Co-Founder Brotherhood of Redemption ESO Branch
    Brotherhood of Redemption (A DC faction guild) http://eso.borguild.com *Always accepting worldwide applications for the PC NA server*

A proud member of The Psijic Order - 0.016%
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lazrael wrote: »
    Cazzy wrote: »
    I want to wear a paper bag over my head after seeing how gorgeous you all are!

Certainly you're beautiful citizen of Tamriel as well!

Of the Orsinium type maybe :tongue:
    Brace for extreme ugliness in 3, 2, 1...
    uX50Gnv.jpg
    (not the clearest, but recent ones are hard to come by)

You need to get a working mirror! :wink:
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    I want to wear a paper bag over my head after seeing how gorgeous you all are!

Certainly you're beautiful citizen of Tamriel as well!

Of the Orsinium type maybe :tongue:
    Brace for extreme ugliness in 3, 2, 1...
    uX50Gnv.jpg
    (not the clearest, but recent ones are hard to come by)

You need to get a working mirror! :wink:

The Orsimer are a proud and majestic people! hahaha
    Artists and Theives...
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    This is the only pic I have of me as I am horrendously camera-shy. This is Tumblerag Atherton (aka 'Half-A-Ton), my Ragdoll cat, the youngest of my 5 cats and my soulmate and special warm back pillow! He sits either here or in my arms when I'm playing ESO; he is always with me, like he's a part of me, velcro'd to me!
    medium_2135-200914054913-498431702.jpeg

He's purring in my arms as I type this!

Good to see my cat isn't the only one who sabotages ESO play throughs!

Maybe it's because I don't play as a khajiit? :o
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Alucardo wrote: »
    2K3kew6.jpg

Here's a better look at my ugly mug since the first one wasn't all that great :smile:

I fail to see the ugly mug, and these shots are great. It's like they were ripped from a movie or something.

That's what I do for a living a lot of the time. Play dress up and speak lines :wink: Though I am slowly moving more towards directing, as standing around in a field for 12 hours a day loses its charm.

Youre an actor or a LARPer? You pull off that half-white half-asian look pretty good dude, I bet a lot of women are on your jock.

Actor :smile: That pic was from a Roman times set film due to go to festivals this year. The first pic is from another festival bound film.

As for the second thing, well I've not long broke up with my long term other half, so kinda on a sabbatical from all of that at the moment!

Love Roman time :)

Cool to get an actor here. You will be a great candidate for an Elder Scrolls movie :D
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nic727 wrote: »
    2K3kew6.jpg

Here's a better look at my ugly mug since the first one wasn't all that great :smile:

I fail to see the ugly mug, and these shots are great. It's like they were ripped from a movie or something.

That's what I do for a living a lot of the time. Play dress up and speak lines :wink: Though I am slowly moving more towards directing, as standing around in a field for 12 hours a day loses its charm.

Youre an actor or a LARPer? You pull off that half-white half-asian look pretty good dude, I bet a lot of women are on your jock.

Actor :smile: That pic was from a Roman times set film due to go to festivals this year. The first pic is from another festival bound film.

As for the second thing, well I've not long broke up with my long term other half, so kinda on a sabbatical from all of that at the moment!

Cool to get an actor here. You will be a great candidate for an Elder Scrolls movie :D

Ha. Thank you.

I love Roman times too XD

It is actually my dream to direct an Elder Scrolls movie one day, set around the battle of Red Mountain.

One day ...
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    2K3kew6.jpg

Ha. Thank you.

It is actually my dream to direct an Elder Scrolls movie one day, set around the battle of Red Mountain.

One day ...

Always awesome to see a fellow actor online.

Hyped to hopefully be a part of "The Elder Scrolls: Red Mountain" when it heads into production!
    Artists and Theives...
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2K3kew6.jpg

Ha. Thank you.

One day ...

Hyped to hopefully be a part of "The Elder Scrolls: Red Mountain" when it heads into production!

Aw another actor! That's really lovely to hear!

I'll certainly need lots of people for Dwemer and Chimer! :wink:

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SadieJoan wrote: »
    Me as a blonde:

[img][/img]843044_10200495846144087_1482666885_o_zps1sohhau3.jpg

Me as a brunette:

[img][/img]601360_10200962062639208_1334337823_n-1_zps4knxxy8d.jpg

I change my hair more than my templar changes her clothes :lol:

Very pretty :)
    Heres me.

DwpzSXL.jpg
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here's me without sunglasses and a bit less beard! :#

meg_zpsux0xmdaa.jpg
    Me as a blonde:

Me as a brunette:

Heres me.

http://i.imgur.com/DwpzSXL.jpg
    Are you swedish? You look very nordic! :) and cool beard. :)
    Edited by Maotti on January 18, 2016 1:18PM
    PC EU
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Me as a blonde:

Me as a brunette:

Heres me.

DwpzSXL.jpg

Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Joshuagm1991
    Joshuagm1991
    ✭✭✭
    Sucks I can't figure out why my pics aren't showing up.
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    2K3kew6.jpg

I fail to see the ugly mug, and these shots are that great. It's like they were ripped from a movie or something.

Ha. Thank you.

One day ...

Aw another actor! That's really lovely to hear!

I'll certainly need lots of people for Dwemer and Chimer! :wink:

Hey will you cast me as a bad guy? I have no acting experience, but I have a one-of-a-kind personality and unique sounding voice, and I have a mild stutter I can either hide or play up depending on how it fits your vision. My picture is a couple pages back, I'm a really generic looking blank template white guy. That is unless my light hearted trolling has ever offended you in the past and youre like "F Cav", in which case you can consider that as a display of my villainry at work :s
  • KewaG
    KewaG
    ✭✭✭
    I just wonder if only the good looking people had the guts to post a picture, rather than ESO having a significantly good looking player base. If you look like this:

ppWveUd.png

Post your pic anyway. Somebody would have to be a miserable S.O.B. to mock somebody's looks on a game forum anyway.

For the record, I don't consider myself "good looking" by any standard and I posted a picture of myself. I don't have many pics of myself because I hate cameras!
    Nerf RNG! Nerf BoP! Buff Everything else!
    She won't leave me because I'm too ugly to kiss goodbye...
    *@KewaG - Steam and ESO. Write ESO Steam player in my comments if you want to be Steam friends.
    * PC/NA Megasever
    * Ebonheart Pact - Mostly
    * ESO is my first MMO
    * I like group dungeons
    * I Haven't played much PvP
    * Main: Golam Ralas
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wonder if only the good looking people had the guts to post a picture, rather than ESO having a significantly good looking player base. If you look like this:

ppWveUd.png

Post your pic anyway. Somebody would have to be a miserable S.O.B. to mock somebody's looks on a game forum anyway.
    Looks like me but I have bottles of MTN dew and Dorito dust all over my desk.
    AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • Nihili
    Nihili
    ✭✭✭
    This has been such an uplifting thread!

Loving the community! <3
  • Fat_Cat45
    Fat_Cat45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admit it. This is just a post made so the nerds can see which players are girls.

Believe me when I tell you that sometimes girls go after guys after viewing such forum topics.

This is exactly how I met one of my previous girlfriends.

After the thread she was extremely outgoing to get to know me and befriend me at first. I was a little skeptical because the internet loves lies, but I went along with it. I treated her as someone I enjoyed gaming with for a month or so, and didn't acknowledge anything I thought was personal during that time.

The real coincidence here is that once I opened up more we found out we were about 30 minutes apart from each other. So once I was comfortable enough after numerous phone and video calls we eventually met up.
  • Stoshe160
    Stoshe160
    ✭✭
    This is me and my real body.
    Totally not Photoshopped. In any way.
    176705685798587.jpg
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stoshe160 wrote: »
    This is me and my real body.
    Totally not Photoshopped. In any way.
    176705685798587.jpg

Damn man. I'm so jealous of those gains.
  • ironhorse1010ub17_ESO
    I'm this little princesses daddy. The absolute best thing in my life.

rQ9w8zc.jpg?1

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

rQ9w8zc.jpg?1

OK now that one gets a big Awwwwwww...(and an awesome)
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭

ppWveUd.png

Looks like me but I have bottles of MTN dew and Dorito dust all over my desk.

I imagine thats how the people with 1.5M AP only four days into a campaign look. Not that its a bad thing to resemble that guy. Some of the nicest dudes you'll meet at a magic the gathering tournament resemble that south park character.

rQ9w8zc.jpg?1

"There is no ice cream in your future!" :p
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

rQ9w8zc.jpg?1

That is awesome.

Also, you look like an Elder Scrolls Nord. Also awesome.

May you and your little one have many fine adventures!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

rQ9w8zc.jpg?1

Dude, that's beautiful
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me.

proVLc0W.jpg
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Hi everyone, several posts have been removed from this thread.

Threads like this are a lot of fun, but it's important that they not get off topic, or inappropriate. Commentary on someone's picture is fine, but please avoid any criticism, snark, or anything that could be construed as harassing - including flirting. Additionally, if a post of yours is removed, commenting on that fact isn't appreciated.

We don't want to shut this down, but this is the second large clean up the thread has required, and both instances actually removed multiple unrelated issues. It may be that this needs to be reincarnated with some clearly ground rules up front, but we'd prefer that this simply stay on topic without moderator intervention. To that end, let's please not turn this thread into a discussion of what the thread should look like, if you have feedback it would be better PMed to a ZOS staff members - or included along with a (real) photo of yourself.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post