The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to login NA Server

nick59349b14_ESO
nick59349b14_ESO
✭✭✭
Anybody having login issues on the NA server?
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No problems here.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nope,not me either.
  • Selique
    Selique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been having this issue on and off over the last hour and a half or so. I get in, get booted, log back in, play for a bit, get booted, get an error upon trying to relog, rinse and repeat.
    Falls-With-Grace ~ Shadowscale (Argonian Night Blade)
    Selique Lasra ~ Captain, Smuggler, Swashbuckler (Redguard Templar)
    Chases-Comets ~ Shellback Warrior (Argonian Dragon Knight)
    Slissix-Kir ~ Swamp Shaman (Argonian Sorcerer)
    Hail Sithis..
  • nick59349b14_ESO
    nick59349b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to have self resolved for me.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lots. Four of us trying to play and averaging with 3 on at any given time.....
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same here, cant logg-in
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selique wrote: »
    I've been having this issue on and off over the last hour and a half or so. I get in, get booted, log back in, play for a bit, get booted, get an error upon trying to relog, rinse and repeat.

i have had that problem since launch. :)
    im not joking, i allways get booted about every 15 to 20 minutes.
    today tho, is alot faster booting me.
  • thesongoftimeb14_ESO
    I had the same problem here in Minnesota. It finally let me log on after about a half hour, but now it just kicked me out and I am back to not being able to log in. It says under announcements Could not retrieve announcements.
  • thesongoftimeb14_ESO
    I had the same problem here in Minnesota. It finally let me log on after about a half hour, but now it just kicked me out and I am back to not being able to log in. It says under announcements Could not retrieve announcements. Getting a 201 error
    Edited by thesongoftimeb14_ESO on December 27, 2015 1:34AM
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not letting me log in, now, either.

Northern Virginia.
    Edited by twev on December 27, 2015 2:08AM
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was playing earlier and now, 1830-ish, PST, it keeps giving me an error code.

Changed my password, which works on the website ( obviously ) but still no joy logging into the game.

Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here, can not log in. Error 108 then 204 then 201
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Odd... Minnesota here. it's pretty intermittent
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same. I can't log in.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EU servers have been getting hit by a DDOS attack. Not sue if this is affecting NA servers though.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still cant logg-in
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My friend in Colorado is getting kicked about every hour or so
  • Lady_Ems
    Lady_Ems
    ✭✭✭
    I've been having that same problem for a couple of hours.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MY friend is just trying login ..... 7 ... this time.
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know if it helps, but Comcast is down in a lot of spots in the US. I've already been down for about 2 1/2 hours in Portland Oregon. Thank God 4 Fallout 4

Edit: Darn phone auto correct
    Edited by WldKarde on December 27, 2015 3:56AM
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had got kicked to log in and was unable to log in for about 30mins
  • notepad
    notepad
    ✭✭
    It has been intermittently affecting me; currently I'm unable to log in (NA/PC). The announcements section gives an error that it can't retrieve announcements, and logging in just yields error 200. This time around, the "ProgramData" workaround is not working.
  • Malthorne
    Malthorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kicked from server. Can't log in now
  • Nadijeh
    Nadijeh
    ✭✭✭
    same can't log in
  • harrlockk616
    harrlockk616
    ✭✭✭
    same here ..tried to log in and cant.....this happen to the EU server yesterday :'(
  • zepher1m_ESO
    Can't log in PC US, been trying from about 11:35 AM to 11:45AM Eastern time.

Error 200 (7:4:419:597)
  • Skiserony
    Skiserony
    ✭✭✭
    Can't log in PC US, been trying from about 11:35 AM to 11:45AM Eastern time.

Error 200 (7:4:419:597)

Close everything from ESO, the game and client. Then restart, might actually work as it did with me.
  • naatokb14_ESO
    naatokb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm unable to log in to the NA servers.
    I'm getting error code 201 sometimes and sometimes error code 200.

I've not changed my password and have not been logged in since Thu or Fri.
    gawad-du.enjin.com/
    "For what deem'st thou so dear thy blood, when through my veins it will flood?"
  • Soriana
    Soriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Failed to log in twice, then was able to log in two times. Character in Cold Harbour and have hard crashed twice since then. NA server.