The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GUILD BANKS GUTTED

Rogue78
Rogue78
✭✭✭
Like many other players I have a private guild with a personal guild bank. This bank is filled to the brim with stacks of 200 of all kinds of crafting materials. Or rather it used to be, because after the patch the stacks have been reduced to 183 all across the board. This costs me insane amounts of materials, especially painfil with upgrade materials and the v15/16 mats. HOW THE *** COULD SCREW THIS UP ZOS? I am at a loss for words in the face of so much incompetence.
Omnia Vincit
Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoow did you get provate guild bank since you need 10 members to unlock it?
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »

@Jura23 Could be inviting folks that no longer play, or inviting trustworthy friends.

Eek. This worries me. I read earlier in a post it unstacked items, but you actually had items go missing? Any idea how full the bank was pre-patch?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This issue should have been fixed. Is anyone else running into a similar issue with stacks of 200?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • smokebudsb16_ESO
    Same stacks of 200 are now stacks of 183! this was know issue on the pts,. 12 october ZOS_GinaBruno
    admin : Just wanted to let you all know that we are working on fixing this issue.

How could yous just let this slip into the new patch,. and couldnt you have warned us to unstack our items since yous knew that it wasnt fixed! seriously P.O atm.
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭

On console one can have ten free accounts and a private guild with only personal accounts as members.
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rogue78 wrote: »
    Like many other players I have a private guild with a personal guild bank. This bank is filled to the brim with stacks of 200 of all kinds of crafting materials. Or rather it used to be, because after the patch the stacks have been reduced to 183 all across the board. This costs me insane amounts of materials, especially painfil with upgrade materials and the v15/16 mats. HOW THE *** COULD SCREW THIS UP ZOS? I am at a loss for words in the face of so much incompetence.

Bcs Reasons... :D
    Edited by Malmai on November 2, 2015 6:20PM
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some people got 183, we got 241:

ff53a04e0a.jpg
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This greatly concerns me. When I get a chance to get into the game, very first thing I'm going to do is check my own guild bank... I've got over 400 slots used in mine, and the vast majority of that is stuff in stacks of 200.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, we're taking a look now. Thanks for the screenshot, @Paulington.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MrBeatDown
    MrBeatDown
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im glad i cleaned up my guild bank 2 days ago. If it just merely unstacks items into the bank, then any loss for me should be minimal. I keep the "GOOD" stuff on character mules anyway. Just need 46% more to download since launcher failed on me during patch update while i was asleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Own 10 accounts or invite trusting friends.

I did both.

I'm afraid to log in and check. I have 3 personal Guild Banks. *fingers crossed*
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • deadlock007
    deadlock007
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, hit both of my guild banks too, but is seems to be a combination of both of the above issues. Most 200 stacks have turned into 183, some are untouched and some are over 200.......
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was promised
    ...and what we get.

Reminds me of the current elections going on in my country, and I only play video games to forget :disappointed:
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • Sharkano
    Sharkano
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow -- errors called out repeatedly on PTS and nothing gets done? What a shocker -- no one could have ever seen this one coming . . . .
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This was reported on PTS, I hope they fix this /:
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry this is off topic but thread title reminds me of a bright eyes song
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh no, I'd better check my guild's bank!
    Not usually anything too valuable in there, but it's still a blow if stuff meant for use by members is lost.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Jaggannath
    Jaggannath
    ✭✭
    Just got in and checked my guild bank and it has stacks of 183 and 241 as well in varying patterns...
    “and so will the world end, I think, a victim of love rather than hate. For love's ever been the more destructive weapon, sure.”
    ― Stephen King, The Dark Tower

Visit the LOOTS R US Guild Trader in Balkarth, Craglorn today! Excellent selection of VR14 gear and premium goods for sale! Largest selection of rare PvP gear!
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seriously hope this is just a visual bug and no items were actually lost.
    Edited by Faunter on November 2, 2015 7:24PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Just checked my guild bank, also hit - hard. We normally keep stacks of 200 of almost everything.. and it's all 183 with VERY few items being bumped over 200. I took some screenshots and whatnot if you would like.

Not looking good @UrQuan
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Rogue78
    Rogue78
    ✭✭✭
    No such luck, I already re-stacked everything and I have lost hundreds if not thousands of crafting materials.
    Omnia Vincit
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Just checked my guild bank, also hit - hard. We normally keep stacks of 200 of almost everything.. and it's all 183 with VERY few items being bumped over 200. I took some screenshots and whatnot if you would like.

Not looking good @UrQuan
    Oh no :'( I'm almost afraid to look at my private guild bank. Or the guild bank for the guild that's just me and my real life friends. I could have literally lost thousands of mats and bait. :#
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • spectre303
    spectre303
    ✭✭✭
    This issue should have been fixed. Is anyone else running into a similar issue with stacks of 200?

came across this thread so i checked and yea... all my stacks in GB are 183.... :(

Edited by spectre303 on November 2, 2015 7:56PM
    Ebonheart Pact ♦ NA ♦ CP 2230
    Ra'Sta ♦ ♛Sergeant Stadanko ♦ ♛Napolèon Dynamite ♦ Brunhilda the Green ♦ ♛Call me Al ♦ Joe ♦ Stadanko's Ghost
    Jan-Michael Vincent ♦ Mòrty ♦ Redmer ♦ Durban Diesel ♦ ♛ßecky ♦ Stadanko Jr ♦ Lòzen ♦ Guillermo De la Cruz ♦ Gìnger ♦ Rasta ♦ Gozer
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭

Same issue with all my guild banks. Good going ZOS for letting it slip through.

Edited by osnernb16_ESO on November 2, 2015 7:55PM
  • eligh0716
    eligh0716
    ✭✭
    This is only on pc right? Anyone getting this on console?
  • RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharkano wrote: »
    Wow -- errors called out repeatedly on PTS and nothing gets done? What a shocker -- no one could have ever seen this one coming . . . .

Is why my last day is nov 17th. Falls under my category of games I played while waiting for better ones to be released.
    Edited by RatedChaotic on November 2, 2015 7:58PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eligh0716 wrote: »

@eligh0716 The Orsinium patch hasn't been pushed to console, so yeah, only PC.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    eligh0716 wrote: »

It seems to be something to do with the update/Orsinium launch today, consoles haven't had the update yet.

EDIT: Have lost stuff from both guild banks, thankfully nothing major but I would like the stuff back (except the fish ingredient, still swimming in it despite losses - pun intended)

EDIT AGAIN: Just realised have lost a load of bait, took me ages to build up those stocks - definitely need that back!!!
    Edited by Epona222 on November 2, 2015 7:59PM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Guild Banks are affected by this as well. Stacks of 183's everywhere and stacks of over 200 in some places.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...