The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A few ancient orc motif screens

Some_Jerk
Some_Jerk
✭✭✭
So far, I think the new Ancient Orc style is one of the coolest motifs that has come out yet, so I took a few screens of some of it in the hopes that others will add what they find as well. (and we can all see what it looks like to determine if it's worth farming for...)

1h AE axe:
MrmSdFo.jpg

axe close up:
SVwkYSq.jpg

1h mace/hammer:
L07NOeJ.jpg

the following three are what i believe to be ancient orc medium armour:
Zcl1Lg4.jpg
eZ40vud.jpg
RP3L2KC.jpg

• Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like it, i think it looks Orc'ish
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks far better than the current orc medium armor, if it is.
  • Some_Jerk
    Some_Jerk
    ✭✭✭
    What looks to be the AO 2h axe:
    vxnv4dw.jpg

What I think is most likely to be the AO heavy armor (next to the medium)
    6Qws3Lp.jpg

Possibly the AO heavy armor (guards wear this) but I think it less likely...
    bp6TUyx.jpg

A possibility for the shield (this is the only new orcish shield model i've seen so far)
    d0mfmKB.jpg

Orsinium guard sword. I've also seen a curved orcish sword of similar design that I think could also be the one used in the motif. However, I've seen this sword model lying around on tables or rocks (you can pick it up but it doesn't remain the same model when you do so.) there was also a larger 2h version of this same model that I've come across. I'm really not sure if this will be the model used in the motif or not yet.
    pYWqD1t.jpg
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would assume that Ancient Orc is what the orcs in the dungeon in NW Bangkorai are wearing.
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • Some_Jerk
    Some_Jerk
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so, CaptainObvious. I think that these armors are cooler looking.

some orcs from the dungeon in NW bangkorai:

a shot of what may be the AO mace (also seen on orc npcs in wrothgar)
    PDFu4RJ.jpg

same heavy armor shown above, same shield as well:
    4S1bmhU.jpg
  • moshearg
    moshearg
    Soul Shriven
    they have this viking-like armor type and weaponary

i like it. seems heavy :wink:
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Dont like it at all...

The weapons tho... that 2H Axe looks AWESOME
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • LindsC
    LindsC
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have any screenshots of the female armor?
  • Feynn
    Feynn
    ✭✭✭
    As most people probably know by now, most of those screenshots are actually not Ancient Orc, but Malacath-style. Zenimax, please allow us to craft gear in Malacath style too!
    Join us on Stormhaven RP! The largest TESO roleplay community of the Daggerfall Covenant, EU Megaserver.