The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[2.1.3] Stat Catculator Version 1.77

Soulac
Soulac
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello!

Today i´ll present you the new Stat-Catculator, ready for 2.1.1.

- These are old screens, but since I´m a lazy cat i didn´t took new ones. It looks a bit different now and got a "few" more options! -

Base Information:
As you can take from the headline, you gonna put in your base stats into the nice textfields.
The 1.6 PTS BaseStats are visible at the label next to the textfield.
Everything you change won´t save automatically, you have to press that little button for a good reason.
- You accidently changed something, but you didn´t want to (If you really want to change a value, you´ll press the button)
If it save everything you´d type in, you´ll search a very, very long time..

In addition to that you can change the Mundus-Values and the BaseCosts of Breakfree, Dodge, Block and Bash.
At the moment these are the 2.1.1 PTS costs, but you can change and save them!
VDogugO.png

Championsystem:
As you can see you´ll be able to select every kind of passive.
Some won´t change anything at all, but they´re still their.
As example the Increase of Magic Damage or Physical damage is not visible for the players, so nothing i could show on the overview page.
Cost Reduction, Regeneration and Crit instead should work as intended and they´ll be visible.
The % Increases and the passive description are visible if you put your mouse on the lable next to the Checkbox.
5NsCw11.png

Passives:
You´re able to select many passives and change every single value.
If i forgot any important passives, pls contact me!
lW0HJMM.jpg

Equip & Sets:
Choose your equip, change sets, enchants Values.. play with it.
If something doesn´t work, write it down here!
V8CqutK.jpg

Overview:
See your:
- new max. Stats
- average Regeneration per Second and Minute (including Warlock Proc, Potions and Enchants! Not including Argonian Passive, in case they change it again.)
- Bash, Block, Dodge, Breakfree-Cost based on Enchants, Sets (Arena) etc.
- Skillcosts, average activates per minute and tooltipdmg! (including DW-Passive)
43DaX30.png

How to use it:
- Download the file and extract it. You will see a foulder with all saves and the .jar File
The folder and the .jar File need to be together, otherwise you won´t be able to save or load anything.
- Change the values to your base-values (1.6 base-values are mostly in the tooltip of the lable next to the textfield!)
- Change enchant-values to your enchant-values and select your sets, the armor typ etc.
- Select your passives and you´re ready!

Important:
Nothing in the overview will change automatically, except the Skillcalculation if you change the numbers. Anyway the current overview will only use the values you saved before you opened it!
You want to see the difference with another cost reduction glyph? Change it, save it and open a new overview.
You can open as many overview´s as you want and compare the values.

I´m a total beginner in java, so if the performance isn´t that great on your computer or you see other annoying things, let me know and i´ll see what i could do.

Patchnotes:
Version 1.1 - Tooltip-Dmg calculation fix of the second Skill
Version 1.2:
- Siphoning Strikes Weapondmg fix (didn´t reduce it)
- Overview shows average ability usage per minute (bash, breakfree, dodge, block)
- changed Icon and title of the program, no longer this ugly java thing.
Version 1.3:
- added credit-page to thank everyone who helped me including important links
- Stat-Increase based on invested champion points implemented
Version 1.4:
- Weaponcrit + Spellcrit correct calculation
- Statincrease based on championsystem full support
- implemented new cost and stat-formulas
- smaller bugfixes
Version 1.4.1:
- smaller fix in calculations
Version 1.5:
- removed planned skill-planner feature, added link to updated Skill-Planer instead. (too much work with updating and stuff)
- fixed precise Trait and added possibility to change the value of it (If you use only one weapon like a 2handed sword, chose precise once and put the value on 7 or just use the base number you find and select it twice.)
- average skilluse per minute fixed (it was magicka-only..)
- smaller fixes
Version 1.51:
- Added drink support
- 1.6.3 ready (including new Sorc Passive etc.)
NEW: shows the complete formula for every kind of calculation in the overview!
Version 1.52:
- Clear Button for every site
- PreSet Buttons for ChampionSystem and Equip
- Implemented Willows Path and Necromancer 5th setbonus
- fixed bashcost calculation
- increased the amount of editable sets to 12 from 6
- 1.6.4 ready
Version 1.6:
- replaced old formulas with new ones (Bashcost and Regeneration)
- smaller calculation fixes
- added pvp health buff
- weapondmg calculation fix
- 1.6.7 ready
Version 1.7:
- PTS 2.1 ready:
Stamina and Magicka Reg formulas are different now compared to the formulas in 2.0
Overall Stamina Reg seems nerfed if you ran around as Bosmer, since it has a new part in the formula now
Current Values are based on V14 Items, will update them if i get V16 info
Mundus changes implemented
NB Passive changed
Khajiit Passive changed
- fixed Potion calculation and total reg is visible now
Version 1.71:
- added new button to open a compare window with a better overview of your changes.
Example: You gave the calculator your stats, equip, passives and so on, then you opened the first overview.
Now you change stuff and press the new button found in the opened overview - it´ll open two new windows!
One for your new stats and one showing all the differences, so it´s easier to compare it!
- fixed calculation for stamina cost and magicka cost
Version 1.72:
- champion passives are visible on the tooltip now! (Ingame you can see them for Physical dmg only, but i added them for magicka ones as well since they are pretty much the same.)
- added Prismatic Enchants. Values are changeable like always.
- added Twin B&B Sword Passive which is changed now and increases weapondmg by 5% instead of tooltipdmg by 5%
- added orc passive which is sadly not visible ingame, if you want to see the possible tooltip change the number at passive values
Version 1.73:
- added continuous Attack Passive
- added Entropy Passive
- added Magicka Aid Passive
Version 1.75:
- fixed Health Reg / Magicka Reg and Stamina Reg Formula:
Important: Currently drinks are a bit buggy, if you use them on pts you will have a different number! These formula supports
fixed drinks, not the buggy ones.
- added Set Bonus for essence Thief and Orgnum Set, also fixed calculations with Willows Path and Necromancer
- added all new mundus buffs!
Version 1.76:
- added Armor & Spellresi to the overview window. Nirn, Reinforced, ChampionSystem, Major/Minor Buffs, Shields and Sets increases the value. Nirn on Weapon doesn´t do anything right now and will be added as soon as i get a nirn weapon in my hands to test it. All light, medium and heavy armor values on all armor parts are changeable in a new window.
- changed the formula for all costs, making them more accurate
- added set bonus for molag kena debuff, wpndm&spelldmg in one bonus, armor master, armor, spellresi, twice-born
- added passive for health increase of armor master and major minor ward/resolve (armor/spellresi)
- added 2nd Mundus Support for Twice-Born set. (Select second mundus which only counts to the overview IF you got Twice-Born set "selected".

Reminder to all ppl: nearly ALL values are changeable, which includes Passives, Equip, Sets, BaseStats, Costs, Mundus Values, Skillcoef... everything.

You don´t find your set in the Set-Window? Then add it! You can add and remove whatever you want.
Version 1.77:
- added nirn weapontrait support and updated the spellresi/armor formula
- if you compare your overviews you can see the change in percent as well, making it easier to see what´s actually happening

AND

Optimized the code, making it way faster compared to before! Trust me, you´ll notice it.

Download Version 1.77: click
Virusscan: click

Suggestions, Feedback etc. to @Soulac‌
Credits:
@evedgebah‌
for the championsystem percentages and the mundus-values!
@Bouvin‌
for the Data collection (Champion-System Stat-Increase)
@Faugaun‌
for the Champion-System Stat-Increase formula

Cya,
Soulac aka. Cat

Edited by Soulac on August 30, 2015 1:05PM
R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks CAT :) I noticed some of the enchant values were out last time I think.
    I can email you what I have if it helps at all.
    They probably changed again in 2.1 anyway :/
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rune_Relic wrote: »
    Thanks CAT :) I noticed some of the enchant values were out last time I think.
    I can email you what I have if it helps at all.
    They probably changed again in 2.1 anyway :/

I change the enchant values from time to time to test stuff, so they may be different from the current version.
    The current values are based on V16 glyphs on the current pts patch.
    If you got different values feel free to write me a mail, maybe I overlooked something! :)

- Meow -
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Version 1.73:
    - added continuous Attack Passive
    - added Entropy Passive
    - added Magicka Aid Passive

Download Version 1.73: click

- Meow -
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Version 1.75:
    - fixed Health Reg / Magicka Reg and Stamina Reg Formula:
    Important: Currently drinks are a bit buggy, if you use them on pts you will have a different number! These formula supports
    fixed drinks, not the buggy ones.
    - added Set Bonus for essence Thief and Orgnum Set, also fixed calculations with Willows Path and Necromancer
    - added all new mundus buffs!

Download Version 1.75: click

- Meow -
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Version 1.76:
    - added Armor & Spellresi to the overview window. Nirn, Reinforced, ChampionSystem, Major/Minor Buffs, Shields and Sets increases the value. Nirn on Weapon doesn´t do anything right now and will be added as soon as i get a nirn weapon in my hands to test it. All light, medium and heavy armor values on all armor parts are changeable in a new window.
    - changed the formula for all costs, making them more accurate
    - added set bonus for molag kena debuff, wpndm&spelldmg in one bonus, armor master, armor, spellresi, twice-born
    - added passive for health increase of armor master and major minor ward/resolve (armor/spellresi)
    - added 2nd Mundus Support for Twice-Born set. (Select second mundus which only counts to the overview IF you got Twice-Born set "selected".

Reminder to all ppl: nearly ALL values are changeable, which includes Passives, Equip, Sets, BaseStats, Costs, Mundus Values, Skillcoef... everything.

You don´t find your set in the Set-Window? Then add it! You can add and remove whatever you want.

Download Version 1.76: click

- Meow -
  • Tarrin
    Tarrin
    ✭✭✭
    I`ve opened .jar file with javaw.exe, but "open overview" doesn`t work, even with random values. The same is with mundus values/champion points total, etc.
    Samurai without a sword
    Like a samurai with the sword
    But without the sword
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tarrin wrote: »
    I`ve opened .jar file with javaw.exe, but "open overview" doesn`t work, even with random values. The same is with mundus values/champion points total, etc.

Do you use it on Linux or Mac? Don't know if it works at all there.
    Also try looking on the equip panel, any numbers missing? Don't leave anything empty!
    The only reason overview wouldn't work if it can't work with the stuff you feed it with, that's why it normally won't accept works or empty fields.
    It could be an incorrect save founder tho.

- Meow -
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tarrin wrote: »

@Tarrin
    Try this version: click

Works on windows 10 with the newest java version!

- Meow -
  • Tarrin
    Tarrin
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! It works fine=)
    Samurai without a sword
    Like a samurai with the sword
    But without the sword
  • ShadowMage
    ShadowMage
    ✭✭✭
    It isn't working for me. When I try to launch the .jar file I get an error saying "A Java Exception has occured"... :(

Nevermind...Updated Java and now it's working... :)
    Edited by ShadowMage on October 2, 2015 1:35PM
    PC / NA
    Thenathra - Khajiit Stormblade (Sorcerer - Dual-wield Swords/Lightning Staff)

Several alts I've created, but haven't leveled much yet:
    Norryne - Dunmer Paladin (Templar - Two-hand Hammer/One-hand Hammer & Shield)
    Demerwei - Argonian Shadowscale (Nightblade - Dual-wield Axes/Dual-wield Daggers)
    Gohrnag - Orc Elementalist (Dragon Knight - Frost Staff/Lightning Staff)
    Kerasha - Redguard Mystic (Templar - Flame Staff/Restoration Staff)
    Alawael - Bosmer Assassin (Nightblade - Bow/Two-hand Battleaxe)
    Hjerlm the Quiet - Nord Dragonguard (Dragon Knight - One-hand Sword & Shield/Two-hand Greatsword)
  • ShadowMage
    ShadowMage
    ✭✭✭
    What level is the base stat in the tooltips (Ie, the health, stamina, magicka, etc.)?
    PC / NA

Demerwei - Argonian Shadowscale (Nightblade - Dual-wield Axes/Dual-wield Daggers)
    Hjerlm the Quiet - Nord Dragonguard (Dragon Knight - One-hand Sword & Shield/Two-hand Greatsword)
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ShadowMage wrote: »
    What level is the base stat in the tooltips (Ie, the health, stamina, magicka, etc.)?

V16

- Meow -
  • ShadowMage
    ShadowMage
    ✭✭✭
    ok, that's what I figured. Thx!
    PC / NA

• thesongoftimeb14_ESO
    I would love some help trying to figure out how to open this program. I downloaded and extracted with Winrar, (that has jar files checked), to a folder I made on my desktop. That left me a save folder, and the icon stat cat v1.77 calculator v1.77. I right clicked on the save and extracted to the same folder. I did the same with the icon. Now I have a folder on my desktop that when I open, it has the following folders. image, META-INF, Panel, Save, and then the icon Stat Catculator v1.77 which is type WinRAR archive. If I double click on the icon, it opens up a new window that once again has the the folders image, META-INF, and panel. I see that the icon stat catculator v1.77 is the jar file, but if i right click on it and try to open with java i get an error Jave Virtual Machine Launcher that says error A java exception has occurred. If I try to open it with winrar, it just brings me back to the folder where all the above is located. What am I doing wrong, and sorry this was long, but I wanted to try and provide as much detail up front. Thanks a lot

A Jar Noob lol
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love some help trying to figure out how to open this program. I downloaded and extracted with Winrar, (that has jar files checked), to a folder I made on my desktop. That left me a save folder, and the icon stat cat v1.77 calculator v1.77. I right clicked on the save and extracted to the same folder. I did the same with the icon. Now I have a folder on my desktop that when I open, it has the following folders. image, META-INF, Panel, Save, and then the icon Stat Catculator v1.77 which is type WinRAR archive. If I double click on the icon, it opens up a new window that once again has the the folders image, META-INF, and panel. I see that the icon stat catculator v1.77 is the jar file, but if i right click on it and try to open with java i get an error Jave Virtual Machine Launcher that says error A java exception has occurred. If I try to open it with winrar, it just brings me back to the folder where all the above is located. What am I doing wrong, and sorry this was long, but I wanted to try and provide as much detail up front. Thanks a lot

A Jar Noob lol

- download the file
    - extract it
    - you get the save folder and the .jar file
    - double click the .jar file

You don't have to extract the .jar file.
    Neither do anything with the save folder, just have it in the same path as the .jar file.

- Meow -
  • thesongoftimeb14_ESO
    Thanks, it actually turned out that I needed to update my Java to 8
  • Lilarna
    Lilarna
    ✭✭✭
    Edit : okay well, same java update made it work out for me too :)

At least other people who wonder will know it's probably the solution !

Fare well all !

Hi Nathaerizh,

So I've downloaded, extracted, got the save folder and the .jar file.

But now if I double click the .jar file it offers only to open it with Winrar, and when I ask for other applications to open it with, I can't see what's going to be relevant.

Which program should I be using to launch it ?

( Thanks for all the helpful work and maths that you throw out on these forums btw ^^ )
    Edited by Lilarna on October 14, 2015 9:02PM
    Housing contest: Gold Road Visions. https://discord.gg/us8aU9xQgx
    Lilarna - Wabbajack EU campaign nostalgic
    My Twitch Channel at LiLandChill: https://www.twitch.tv/lilandchill
  • Chieve
    Chieve
    ✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity what do you use to program this?

Never mind...just noticed the java symbol on the top left lol
    Edited by Chieve on October 15, 2015 2:21PM
    Please vote in the console text chat thread so ZoS can see how many people want text chat

...and dueling in the dueling thread but personally I want text chat first...
  • natedub00
    natedub00
    Soul Shriven
    Absolutely love the app.

I am having a few issues:

I'm on a Mac but have Java 8 on my computer.

I downloaded the calculator which is in a folder on my desktop called Stat Calculator v1.77

Within the parent folder are (2) items. (1) Folder titled SAVE and (1) Stat Calculator v1.77.jar

When i open the .jar app everything opens as it should.

I tried loading some of the already saved information into the program but it was not pulling anything up. I ended up just going in and typing in all of the figures (passives, mundus stone values, sets, etc.) in manually. Even saved a few times.

Fast forward a few days...I try to open it and I see a blank canvas. I try to hit load to bring back up all of the values that I had entered and it doesn't seem to do anything.

Can anyone help me by point me in the right direction or correcting anything I have done incorrectly?

Thank you!
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    natedub00 wrote: »
    Absolutely love the app.

I am having a few issues:

I'm on a Mac but have Java 8 on my computer.

I downloaded the calculator which is in a folder on my desktop called Stat Calculator v1.77

Within the parent folder are (2) items. (1) Folder titled SAVE and (1) Stat Calculator v1.77.jar

When i open the .jar app everything opens as it should.

I tried loading some of the already saved information into the program but it was not pulling anything up. I ended up just going in and typing in all of the figures (passives, mundus stone values, sets, etc.) in manually. Even saved a few times.

Fast forward a few days...I try to open it and I see a blank canvas. I try to hit load to bring back up all of the values that I had entered and it doesn't seem to do anything.

Can anyone help me by point me in the right direction or correcting anything I have done incorrectly?

Thank you!

Since I don't use a mac I can't really help you, sorry.
    Just having the folder and the .jar file together should be enough..

- Meow -
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks awesome, need an android version though :)
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• SmalltalkJava
    SmalltalkJava
    ✭✭✭
    Is this calculator out of date?
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this calculator out of date?

No.
    Except that it doesn´t support the current bug with recovery, so if you use drinks it might show you a different value.
    Edited by Soulac on January 26, 2016 5:19PM

- Meow -
  • SmalltalkJava
    SmalltalkJava
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent. Thank you for the reply
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Excellent. Thank you for the reply

If there is anything missing from the new patch just tell me.
    And the recovery bug involves Willows Path / Champion Points not giving a damn about drink boosts btw.
    Too lazy to change my formula just cause zos can´t fix that bug.. :p
    Edited by Soulac on January 26, 2016 6:01PM

- Meow -
  • SmalltalkJava
    SmalltalkJava
    ✭✭✭
    Nice work!!

Now some noobiness on my end.

Could you give instructions on how to add a new set. Like willpower? I am also not really sure I understand how to add a new spell. Like Crystal Blast
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice work!!

Now some noobiness on my end.

Could you give instructions on how to add a new set. Like willpower? I am also not really sure I understand how to add a new spell. Like Crystal Blast

You can´t add skills, but you can select the passives.
    NB example: slotted shadow abilities.

Adding sets:
    Change on of the available ones.
    Select new bonus by clicking on the fields etc.

Since I made that program for myself I didn´t add any tutorial stuff on it and don´t plan to.
    Gotta try it by yourself, sorry :p

- Meow -
  • SmalltalkJava
    SmalltalkJava
    ✭✭✭
    I happen to be a Java programmer. Well its been a year, I'm a deployment manager now. Would you mind sharing the source code, if I promise to send any enhancements back to you?
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I happen to be a Java programmer. Well its been a year, I'm a deployment manager now. Would you mind sharing the source code, if I promise to send any enhancements back to you?

I think it´s easier to completely rewrite it.
    I made that program after "learning" java for like two weeks, so you can imagine the code.

Sent you an PM with the download link tho.

- Meow -