The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Perma Roll dodge don´t got nerfed ?!

xaraiasb16_ESO
Hei everyone,

I´m playing a Stamina NB and Stamina Templar on PTS - and I can say, the perma Dodgers still be there..

IF you really want to fix the problem you need to stack the cost, from dodgeroll to dodgeroll, so i mean - 20%more/ 40/60/80/100/120 or you go for 30/60/90/120 ect... otherwise there will still be the perma dodging NB´s and Stam builds.

On the other Hand, you have done a great jobs on Sorcs , the Port nerf I mean, good job at this , and I also like the IC at all..

More Feedback coming soon! :)
Cyndia Livekeeper ~ Templer DC
Cyndia Zau´tar ~ Nightblade DC
Arena, Boethiah, EU
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hei everyone,

I´m playing a Stamina NB and Stamina Templar on PTS - and I can say, the perma Dodgers still be there..

IF you really want to fix the problem you need to stack the cost, from dodgeroll to dodgeroll, so i mean - 20%more/ 40/60/80/100/120 or you go for 30/60/90/120 ect... otherwise there will still be the perma dodging NB´s and Stam builds.

On the other Hand, you have done a great jobs on Sorcs , the Port nerf I mean, good job at this , and I also like the IC at all..

threadfail.jpg
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting this. That's what I was trying to get out of Gina on the patch notes.

Yes, without the dodge roll cost increase stacking, permarolling is still very doable. The 33% increase is arbitrary.

That said, the loss of the WW 15% and the NB 15% Stamina regen should make permarolling at least require some sacrifices from the player.

Once you get 25% Stam regen and 18% Dodge roll reduction from Tumbling however you wont even notice the cost of dodge roll.

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Hei everyone,

ofc its still there, instead of stacking 2k stam rec I will just stack 3k to make up for the 33% increase.

And fyi, completly killing the rolling would make stamina classes useless
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird, I thought I saw a sorc bolt escaping like it was live server just this morning.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hei everyone,

Sorcs were dropped down on Bolt for sure but they can still manage 5-8(tested on PTS) consecutive casts. This would be better IMO if you couldn't do more than 3 casts of that and dodge rolls before you were out of resources. My stamina is only at 13k(healer) and I was still almost able to do 4 in a row.
    Edited by Robbmrp on July 29, 2015 3:09PM
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lionxoft wrote: »
    Weird, I thought I saw a sorc bolt escaping like it was live server just this morning.

7 Bolts out of a full mana bar with Archmage/Seducer would be the worst it's been in history. I think after the original bolt escape 50% increase my bolts dropped from 13 to 8.

Hardly what I'd say you can do on live since any NB worth his salt can just sprint after the Sorc and know that he's completely OOM after the 6th or 7th bolt.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Komma
    Komma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats funny. I can only do 6 roll dodges before out of stamina.
    Kohma Kozzy-cr160-Stamblade
    Komma-cr160-Magicblade
    Komma the Great-cr160-Stam DK
    Kommah-cr160-Mag DK
    Komma Kozzy-cr160-Mag Templar
    Kommuh Kozzy-cr160-Stam Templar
    Komma the White-cr160-Mag Sorc
    The Tazmanian Devil-cr160-Stamsorc
    OTG
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »

7 Bolts out of a full mana bar with Archmage/Seducer would be the worst it's been in history. I think after the original bolt escape 50% increase my bolts dropped from 13 to 8.

Hardly what I'd say you can do on live since any NB worth his salt can just sprint after the Sorc and know that he's completely OOM after the 6th or 7th bolt.

The guy in my group that tested this last night could do 12 on the live server and was only capable of 6 on PTS. IMO any ability that lets you escape combat that fast should be dropped down to more reasonable levels. IMO 3 dodge rolls or Bolts should be the max capable within a certain time frame should be acceptable. They don't need to deplete your resources, they could add cool downs on them that increase with spammed use. So every consecutive cast increases the cool down for the next cast. This way we can defend/attack the gankers. They want quick kills but as soon as they realize your not going to be one, they flee. This will allow us to catch up to them and fight it out.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it didn't. Maybe they put the penalty in there.

Blocking got nerfed to the ground.

But roll dodging and bolt escaping constantly, still easy as pie for everyone.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Komma
    Komma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tested again. 27k stamina and out of stamina after 6 to 7 roll dodges. Thats also with 26 cp into tumbling.
    Komma-cr160-Magicblade
    Kommah-cr160-Mag DK
    OTG
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Komma wrote: »
    Just tested again. 27k stamina and out of stamina after 6 to 7 roll dodges. Thats also with 26 cp into tumbling.

with 3k Stam rec that wont happen

• Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

What is the cost of each dodge roll?

Are you using stam cost reduction enchants? Full Medium Armor? What is your regen?

Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Komma
    Komma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to have over 1500 stamina recovery. After the WW nerf 15% and NB nerf 15% I now have 1167. I dont use drinks though.
    Komma-cr160-Magicblade
    Kommah-cr160-Mag DK
    OTG
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    I used to have over 1500 stamina recovery. After the WW nerf 15% and NB nerf 15% I now have 1167. I dont use drinks though.

Drinks are so Op, use them. and 1,2k is way too low for PvP. you need approx 2,5k, now probably better 3k with the 33% increase
    Edited by Alcast on July 29, 2015 3:40PM

• Komma
    Komma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to add this is not in combat so my regen is 1874. The 33% stacks just like the sorc bolt change.first one cost like 7% the last one cast around 30. As for not enough for pvp i do rather well with what I have.
    Komma-cr160-Magicblade
    Kommah-cr160-Mag DK
    OTG
  • xaraiasb16_ESO
    Guys, ofc you can just 5- max10 times dodge roll on PTS ! but I just have 1900 Stam reg on PTS, even with one piece Stam reg.

On Live Server´s I will have 2,5k Stam reg or even more if I want...

They have to fix it, otherwise you will see 100000 Stam NBS and Stam builds in generell with Vigor, cause its droped down to rank 5.
    Cyndia Livekeeper ~ Templer DC
    Cyndia Zau´tar ~ Nightblade DC
    Arena, Boethiah, EU
  • Paradox
    Paradox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can roll maybe twice before I'm drained of stamina as a magicka user. Doing this would only result in a game that only allowed stamina users to roll dodge more than once... Which with the lack of snare immunity, would kill us instantly... because we already can't block.
    Ebonheart Pact
    @iHateReloads
    Tank And Spank - DragonKnight
    I've quit the game until ZoS stops acting like the community are children, and start actually listening to us.
  • Glantir
    Glantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    nerf the dodge roll cost trait on medium armor or remove it complete, less rolling for stam builds and no change for magicka builds ^^
    Glantir Sorcerer ~ Ebonheart Pact (EU)
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glantir wrote: »
    nerf the dodge roll cost trait on medium armor or remove it complete, less rolling for stam builds and no change for magicka builds ^^

WTB Dodge Roll cost trait on my medium armor.

Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Glantir
    Glantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glantir wrote: »

WTB Dodge Roll cost trait on my medium armor.

I mean the passiv skills..... mr. know-it-all
    Glantir Sorcerer ~ Ebonheart Pact (EU)
  • Gunphu
    Gunphu
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds to me like you all want more loading time and horseback riding.
  • Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

I take it you haven't seen the change to archmage then?
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Winston Churchill
  • briandivisionb16_ESO
    briandivisionb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    If people are dodgerolling they have lower damage. Nerfing it would kill any stamina build btw.
    If your group is bigger than 6 members gain 75% damage reduction.

Write this on the back of your box and see how many sales you get!

You won't get any new PvP players until this archaic AoE crap is fixed.
    I for one won't resub until:
    1.) You fix lag.
    2.) You remove AOE caps we voted against.
    3.) 12 months have passed (this is how long we've waited for you to 'get with it')[/b]
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Hei everyone,

ofc its still there, instead of stacking 2k stam rec I will just stack 3k to make up for the 33% increase.

No, it will make them use it wisely instead of spamming it after every other attack for the damage immunity.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Hei everyone,

Don't want to kill the rolling, make it so they have to put a little thought into when to use it instead of dodge-rolling from Ash to nickel.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I havent, but that was likely the set I would drop in 2.1 anyways. What's the change? (other than the spell damage nerf).

Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • vichoi
    vichoi
    ✭✭✭

I havent, but that was likely the set I would drop in 2.1 anyways. What's the change? (other than the spell damage nerf).

Arch Mage don't have cost reduction anymore, it give 805 magicka restore from full charged heavy attack.

I'm using arch mage and seducer, can only do 5 BE now in pts
    Edited by vichoi on July 30, 2015 2:33AM
  • Nonamesbutmineub17_ESO
    With 3000 stamina regen and 20K stamina and 50 points into the champion point tumbling I am only able to dodge roll my nightblade 6 times in a row on PTS, I would say that dodge roll has been nerfed enough already, if anything it has been nerfed too much.

Also tried with 3328 stam regen added from WW transform being on bar and still only 6 dodge rolls in a row.

Edited by Nonamesbutmineub17_ESO on July 30, 2015 3:08AM
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    7-8 consecutive bolt escapes is now the upper end of the spectrum, when built for it (wich is not hard and basically the same as on live).
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    With 3000 stamina regen and 20K stamina and 50 points into the champion point tumbling I am only able to dodge roll my nightblade 6 times in a row on PTS, I would say that dodge roll has been nerfed enough already, if anything it has been nerfed too much.

Also tried with 3328 stam regen added from WW transform being on bar and still only 6 dodge rolls in a row.

wow...that's rough.

Sword and board definitely a must for stam now.
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube