The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One Auto Renewal

Smileyy_xD
I bought ESO Plus about half an hour ago. I didn't get the crowns, which after reading on here I was expecting too, but it did say that it would auto renew. I was just wondering how do I turn this off? Thanks.
  • TheDaghda
    TheDaghda
    Just go to your xbox setting and account, manage your subscriptions and cancel the elder scrolls subscriptions, you paid for a month so you will still get your perks for that month.

not receiving the crowns for the subscription is an ongoing issues, look to the threads below in the forum, other players have same issue including myself.
    Guildmaster - Disciples Of Anu - Xbox one - EU - Ebonheart Pact

"Only those who she deemed worthy could see the light, and with them came the power to drive out the dark. May the light of the goddess protect you always"
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    try logging off and quitting the game and then logging back on...most of the time the crowns will show up. it took them 2 days and they didnt show up until right after tonights maintenance
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • Smileyy_xD
    Been on my settings and still can't find ESO subscription :(
  • panterrokatt
    panterrokatt
    Soul Shriven
    If you don't see your crowns after a few hours try turning your Xbox off (not standbuy) and reboot the console I did that and mine showed up and I got 2000 not just 1500
  • urameshishaman
    urameshishaman
    Soul Shriven
    I See the subscription but it only gives me option to change payment method but not cancel.
  • Smileyy_xD
    I'm not bothered about the crowns! I want to know if if will auto renew as I don't want it too!
  • RoflmonsterNZ
    RoflmonsterNZ
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same problem, it stated I was paying for one month not a monthly subscription and after a bit of hunting around I can't find any options to cancel this auto renewal
  • Tymino
    Tymino
    Soul Shriven
    I think you can cancel it on your account page on this website
  • MadLax
    MadLax
    I cant find the option add all!! its not on the xbox one, I see eso plus but no cancel option.
    And its not even showing up on the xbox website under subs.
    I will see if its a update thing and its shows up on the xbox website. But i dont get auto renewal by default with no cancel options.
  • MCFC_Ste
    MCFC_Ste
    MadLax wrote: »
    I cant find the option add all!! its not on the xbox one, I see eso plus but no cancel option.
    I will see if its a update thing and its shows up on the xbox website. But i dont get auto renewal by default with no cancel options.

Rather than using the Xbox.com website try logging in here https://account.microsoft.com/about
    and clicking on services and subscriptions, you should be able to cancel the auto renewal there.
    Edited by MCFC_Ste on June 18, 2015 11:58AM
    City till I die
  • MadLax
    MadLax
    MCFC_Ste wrote: »
    Rather than using the Xbox.com website try logging in here https://account.microsoft.com/about
    and clicking on services and subscriptions, you should be able to cancel the auto renewal there.

Thanks
    I cancelled Auto Renewal, it seems MS own store system is more up to date, then the xbox portal version.
  • DragonPaisible
    MCFC_Ste wrote: »
    MadLax wrote: »

Thank's a lot, it work.
    Have a nice day.