The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase, May 1st, 2015"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Crown Store Showcase, May 1st, 2015."

Take a look at the new pet, mount, and costume offerings coming to the in-game Crown Store soon!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Cazic
    Cazic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fennec fox is so cute.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ordinator pack! Nice!!!
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally some more costumes! I'll be getting that Ordinator pack fo sho!
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this the total list or will other new items also be included?
    The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
    #DwemerLife
  • MehmetCan
    MehmetCan
    ✭✭✭
    We want camel mounts.
    We know they'll be available sooner or later.
    So, please make them available soon ^^,
    Tan, white & brown color selections might be a good start.
  • Drazhar14
    Drazhar14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Nothing says 'Stop right there, criminal scum!' like the uniform of the Mournhold Ordinator".

I have to disagree. The Imperial Guard armor from TES IV says that better.
  • Slylok
    Slylok
    ✭✭✭
    I am really liking the Palomino!
    Youtube ESO First Person Gameplay - http://tinyurl.com/o6evusk

Twitter - SlylokYoutube

Google+ - Slylok
  • Prizax
    Prizax
    ✭✭✭
    ZoS will you just keep adding more skins/costumes till after console release? When am I going to be able to see some nice and worthy stuff like race change, xp/enligh pots, bank/bag space...?
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fennec Fox is cute, but I hope it has better animations than the House Cat. The Cat really needs more lively animations!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did notice one typo. Where it says "Fennec Fox" I believe you meant "White Dire Wolf". Also, the picture is wrong. Should look more like this:

ghost-dire-wolf-game-of-thrones2.png
    #DwemerLife
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then again maybe people who play online fantasy games aren't into 'Game of Thrones'.
    #DwemerLife
  • TheYox
    TheYox
    Soul Shriven
    Ooh yay more re-colors of things we already own. Can't wait.
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to try and remain positive.
    The fox is cute, costumes are cool, horse is... horselike, and

and

and

and

... Sorry. Lagged out for a second there. What was I saying?
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like these items and the CS in general, but really want me to fork over some cash?

Actual Things I Would Buy

* More storage options

* Dyes - I don't want to be a vampire but I want the color

* Faster run speed upgrades (disabled in PvP)

* Character appearance reset

* Ability to turn current armor into a costume (one time use, could cost roughly what a costume in the CS costs now)

* Weapon and armor FX

* White Dire Wolf Pet (natch)

* Baby Dragon Pet

#DwemerLife
  • calomel_ESO
    calomel_ESO
    ✭✭
    Awesome updates. Love the fox, great job on the model! I know a lot of people are going to love those.

*still holding the banner high for chicken pets* Someday...after the wolves, I guess. ;_;
  • benoit_mmob16_ESO
    I was hoping that you were adding the looking for group :). Seriously I could car less about all this crap fix the LFG broken for ever now.
  • benoit_mmob16_ESO
    I was hoping that you were adding the looking for group :). Seriously I could care less about all this crap fix the LFG broken for ever now.

• Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭
    WTB New Content
    Potato Syndicate, IR, Havoc
    Ebonheart Pact, North America

Hektík - VR14 Imperial Templar
  • Whyn Aurum
    Whyn Aurum
    ✭✭✭
    Yes pls make more vanity crap and ignore PvP balancing, Cyrodil lags and many many more MAJOR issues...
  • HippieTheGreat
    HippieTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    Sigh.

I know they are focused on console right now but could they at least give us SOMETHING...news, screenshot, quick vid,...other than reskins of stuff on the crown store.
  • RoseSolane
    RoseSolane
    Soul Shriven
    Whyn Aurum wrote: »
    Yes pls make more vanity crap and ignore PvP balancing, Cyrodil lags and many many more MAJOR issues...

Learn to accept that:
    1. "Vanity" crap in the CS is made by another type of developers than the ones that can solve "PvP balancing, Cyrodil lags and many many more MAJOR issues".
    2. Somehow ZOS has to make money to maintain the servers so we can continue to play and pay the developers who can solve "PvP balancing, Cyrodil lags and many many more MAJOR issues"
    so stop complaining about ZOS making CS items instead of solving bugs in a thread about new CS items.

Oh, and with all my expertise solving issues for our BI software my employer does not ask me to solve bugs in our transaction systems. And they certainly do not expect me to solve connection issues between our headquarters and our offices in the rest in the world. As that is a total other ball game, both IT related but totally different.
    Edited by RoseSolane on May 1, 2015 8:15PM
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for the Green Narsis Guar.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently costumes, mounts and pets are making ZoS millions. So much that it's going to fuel the most amazing content development ever seen in an MMO.

So never mind putting things in the cash shop that people would actually like to see, like bank space, bag space, or god forbid DLC.
  • SilentFox22
    SilentFox22
    ✭✭✭
    Mercutio wrote: »
    I did notice one typo. Where it says "Fennec Fox" I believe you meant "White Dire Wolf". Also, the picture is wrong. Should look more like this:

ghost-dire-wolf-game-of-thrones2.png

^^ Exactly what I was thinking when I got to the end of that page ... 'Wth is my [snip] wolf pet/mount?!?!'

Then again maybe people who play online fantasy games aren't into 'Game of Thrones'.

Derp! Folks who play online fantasy games don't have to be into GoT ...to also want/love wolves!

Attention ZOS: The very FIRST thing I will buy in the crown [snip] WILL be a WOLF ...so let's get on with it ;)

[edited for bashing/profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 12, 2023 7:50PM
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's coming soon but when is soon :D next week ? in 2 weeks ? in a month ? in 6 months ? you never know with ZOS.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on May 1, 2015 9:38PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • pysta
    pysta
    ✭✭✭
    OMG Thank you so much for telling us in "ADVANCE" so we can manage our budget accordingly! You guys are awesome for doing that! <3

If I can say one thing though about all the dog pets in the game... they are all missing their teeth except the "Alikr Dune Hound" and the jaw is flat like a tongue it look very cheap "sorry for saying it >-<". Would love to see them with a real jaw and teeth.

ONz8YqA.jpg

Poor dogs :S
  • Redleg
    Redleg
    Soul Shriven
    Will pay hugely for a "Pack Guar".

Will also sink cash into XP pots... tired of doing the same quests over, and over, and over...

Other than that... meh. No desire to have a ridiculous wolf mount that looks like everyone else's ridiculous wolf mount.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like these items and the CS in general, but really want me to fork over some cash?

Actual Things I Would Buy

* More storage options

* Dyes - I don't want to be a vampire but I want the color

* Faster run speed upgrades (disabled in PvP)

* Character appearance reset

* Ability to turn current armor into a costume (one time use, could cost roughly what a costume in the CS costs now)

* Weapon and armor FX

* White Dire Wolf Pet (natch)

* Baby Dragon Pet

just become a vamp then cure it. its cheap and easy
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fox - SOLD
    Ordinator Pack - SOLD

Guar - bit repetitive one guar is enough for me
    Horse - Very similar to the Bay Dun thanks anyway

A wolf mount would be pretty righteous but wouldn't that be lore breaking as all get out, cats is too frankly. Why was it never written about in history that you could right cats? None of the previous TES cames could you ride cats!
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    WHEN?!
    Artists and Theives...