The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Official Daggerfall Covenent re-roll thread NA

RinaldoGandolphi
RinaldoGandolphi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
So with all the shenanigans that have gone on in Thornblade NA in the last few days, I figured now would be a good of a time as any to start a thread where folks can pledge to to roll a Daggerfall Covenant toon.

This thread will be useful as it will help these people find a guild they can run with, or just even make potential friends prior to the re-roll. We need all the help we can get. Right now the advantages to running DC are:

1. No ques or waiting pretty much ever, no matter what campaign your on, even if it shows it locked, their will be no wait or que pretty much.

2. Being outnumbered all the times means solo/small group roaming and such is more viable as their are more fights to be found. Since your outnumbered, there is someone to fight at literally every turn. Downtime is pretty much minimal as your enemies outnumber you. You will get zerged more on the less pop DC, but open field skirmishes are much easier to find on this side of the fence.

3. We need the help. Look at Thornblade right now. Is that what folks want for the future of PVP? If you don't want what Thornblade NA has become now to be the norm, then roll a DC character.

4. There is not a ton of a large organized guilds in DC. There are a few, but not as many as the other factions. This is your chance to come over and start one! Are you an officer in a current guild on another faction? Isn't it time to move up the ranks and break out on your own and start running things yourself? Is that not the next logical step? Do employees not leave companies everyday for another career opportunity that is a step up the ladder? You can get in on the ground floor over here and really start something of your own merits here.

(sorry had to try and sell it somewhat) :)

So pledge to make a DC character here. This will be a good place for other DC players to welcome you, ensure you can get a group, feel like your one of us. Forget about past transgressions, thats the past, its the present and future that matters. Here's to trying to get the best pvp pop balance we can.

Good day!
Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on April 6, 2015 5:02PM
Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
Officer Fire and Ice
Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    New players and rerolling characters should definitely pick Daggerfall Covenant.

I espoused this way back before my hiatus, but I endorse it again here.

EP doesn't need you, new players and pvpers.

Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Zahne
    Zahne
    ✭✭✭
    you mean NA Thornblade right? There is always a queue for DC Thornblade EU
    My Stream
    Or watch on Honour TV
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zahne wrote: »
    you mean NA Thornblade right? There is always a queue for DC Thornblade EU

Yes i'll amend the post

Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    New players and rerolling characters should definitely pick Daggerfall Covenant.

I espoused this way back before my hiatus, but I endorse it again here.

EP doesn't need you, new players and pvpers.

thanks Agrippa! It's great to have your support. Heres to getting fun pvp back! :)
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like your optimism. And speaking as a general for a large DC pvp guild I will say we will welcome defectors and those with proven leadership skills. My guild is always looking for people to be on at odd times, not just prime time.
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a dc toon I've been working on. Granted I'm not rerolling at all, I'm AD til the end. But I will lend a hand when my group isn't running. :smile:
    Edited by Leovolao on April 6, 2015 5:11PM
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Leovolao wrote: »
    I have a dc toon I've been working on. Granted I'm not rerolling at all, I'm AD til the end. But I will lend a hand when my group isn't running. :smile:

I'd like to get this rolling as well.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got one :)
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lvl 6 DK, ready to *** up some n00bz
    Edited by Draxys on April 6, 2015 5:16PM

rip decibel
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deciblue!
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Deciblue!

Yea lets all agree to roll a blue and then not level them up again like we did 5 months ago

rip decibel
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deciblue!

Wait.

I've heard this one before. *hmmm*
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jauriel wrote: »
    I like your optimism. And speaking as a general for a large DC pvp guild I will say we will welcome defectors and those with proven leadership skills. My guild is always looking for people to be on at odd times, not just prime time.

Thank ya, and thanks again for recruiting me last week. Bummer I had to log right when we finally got nikel :)

Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deciblue!

Wait.

Nonono-nope-no, I've been on a quest to extend the guild name to as many varieties as possible. Any playing on another faction would be from a personal viewpoint and not a guild one.
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    Addons
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deciblue!

Wait.

Nonono-nope-no, I've been on a quest to extend the guild name to as many varieties as possible. Any playing on another faction would be from a personal viewpoint and not a guild one.

MmmmHmmm.

Ok.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deciblue!

Wait.

MmmmHmmm.

Ok.

Decibelivable.
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    Addons
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Come on ghost and drax! You can level fast in black water now! Would be awesome to have ya, even if its only part time :)
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »

Thank ya, and thanks again for recruiting me last week. Bummer I had to log right when we finally got nikel :)

Aaaaah yes that push for Nikel was like banging many heads against one solid brick wall. Lots of skull crushing but sometimes it is all about the stamina game. The stamina to out-skull-bang your enemy lol!
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually have a sorc and a dk, might check out blackwater today.
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i once thought about rolling a DC toon. then i remembered i have to hit vr14 again and the 1-50 story sucks imo. I do like the color blue......
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deciblue!

Wait.

That's why they have them, we all started new blue characters, but then Venatus died and DiE went EP at about the same time, and AD didn't really need to be losing another guild anymore.

Also, it's DCbel!
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    To anyone re-rolling: send me or Grunt a message in game and we will gladly invite y'all into the Legion of Magnus.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »
    Deciblue!

Wait.

That's why they have them, we all started new blue characters, but then Venatus died and DiE went EP at about the same time, and AD didn't really need to be losing another guild anymore.

Also, it's DCbel!

Yup. The great AD Collapse of 2014. Once the juggernaught of the game.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    To anyone re-rolling: send me or Grunt a message in game and we will gladly invite y'all into the Legion of Magnus.

@Ishammael Awesome!!! This right here is what I was looking for!

I have ran with LoM a few times, Ishammael, Cassiah, and Grunt are all awesome folks!!

Thanks for offering prospective converts a good home! As always LoM is a class guild!!
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, I am leveling a Templar Archer alt on DC level 34. If any converts that don't have DC vet level toons yet want to go into Blackwater Blade this evening, send me a pst, XP seems to be good in BB now. Could make the level proccess a bit less painful.
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC: the alliance juggernaut coming Summer 2015 :smiley:
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC: the alliance juggernaut coming Summer 2015 :smiley:

Lets hope haha ;)

Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »

Aaaaah yes that push for Nikel was like banging many heads against one solid brick wall. Lots of skull crushing but sometimes it is all about the stamina game. The stamina to out-skull-bang your enemy lol!

I know isn't that the truth! My head still hurts from it! lol!
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level 36 DC DK on Blackwater blade reporting in
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The faction Story for DC is by far better than any other faction in my opinion.