The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

UGH! >_< Give me a full* "Outfit System" already!

Visigoth
Visigoth
✭✭✭
I love the armor and cloths in ESO, I love the Dye System!
But for the love of the gods... Give me a full "Outfit System" don't just give me a full skin you put together.

I want the ability to pick and choose what "Head", "Chest", "Shoulders", "Gloves", "Belt", "Legs", and "Boots" I want to wear. I also want to be able to "Dye" them HOW I WANT TO...

and for that matter, Why Can't I Dye My Weapons? that should have been included in the "Dye System" to begin with!

I love ESO! It's become my favorite MMO, and I've played them all. That's why this kind of stuff drives me NUTS!
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on December 21, 2023 3:16PM
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea... this has been suggested. They're aware we want it. Hopefully we will be able to buy "blank" costumes that we can imprint upon.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree! Please please please give us more options to make our armour look the way we want it to.

And please make it so we can wear our guild tabards over our outfits!
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Visigoth
    Visigoth
    ✭✭✭
    They finally Did... and it's [Snip] AWRSOME! 😆🤪😅👌
    GOOD JOB!

[Edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on December 21, 2023 3:16PM
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0nwc9eqison6.jpg
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Visigoth wrote: »
    They finally Did... and it's [Snip] AWRSOME! 😆🤪😅👌
    GOOD JOB!

Welcome back?
    lol

[Edited quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on December 21, 2023 3:18PM
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s also a necro class now so you don’t have to play one on the forum! 😜
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hello,

We have gone ahead and closed this thread down since it is rather old. Please keep in mind that sometimes it is better to create a new topic, instead of replying in one that was posted a while ago.

Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.