The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I want this for mount ..

zharthasb16_ESO
zharthasb16_ESO
✭✭✭
Maybe I suggest this for the dev in future (Christmas lol) - nice mount for change :P

mjqxyd.jpg
Megaserver US - since 2014
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's my third cousin from Dune's neighbor. He was born under the wrong moon. Not worthy of being a mount, really. He may look Senche-raht, but he's not worthy of the title.
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Senche and Senche-raht are supposed to be mounts, though notably only the Khajiit (as far as I'm aware) use them as such. Granted ZOS kinda botched the whole thing making them cuddly mobs. The Senche is supposed to stand as tall and an altmer and Senche-raht as tall as two.
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • Rumba1
    Rumba1
    ✭✭✭
    In Skyrim your horse would fight, at least to preserve itself, if not you.

I want a pack-guar mount. Not fast, just carries a lot of stuff, and I want him to fight back when attacked.
  • Rumba1
    Rumba1
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted double post
    Edited by Rumba1 on November 8, 2014 4:49PM
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rumba1 wrote: »

I want a pack-guar mount. Not fast, just carries a lot of stuff, and I want him to fight back when attacked.

Um, in skyrim your horse could die, our horses don't die, they don't fight back, but they don't die. I'll take the current system and let you have the mount that fights back and gets killed.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please, does it come in Black?
  • Rumba1
    Rumba1
    ✭✭✭
    "In Skyrim your horse could die..."

Yes ,quite true. But I'm guessing the reason horse death is unacceptable now is the rediculous cost of horses.
    If your horse could die, you'd protect them better.

Horses, at the moment, might as well be broomsticks.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "In Skyrim your horse could die..."

Yes ,quite true. But I'm guessing the reason horse death is unacceptable now is the rediculous cost of horses.
    If your horse could die, you'd protect them better.

Horses, at the moment, might as well be broomsticks.

Oh man, a broomstick mount, maybe with twinkling stars trailing behind.
    Now halloween is gone, maybe they could add it.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Um, in skyrim your horse could die, our horses don't die, they don't fight back, but they don't die. I'll take the current system and let you have the mount that fights back and gets killed.

In Skyrim (plus earlier) you could also steal horses rather than pay for them. Then not too long after you got Shadowmare, who self resurrected after a while. I'd be completely ok with 40k horses helping fight and dieing if they came back, or you could res them with soul gems and such.

Edit: touched up grammar a bit
    Edited by Heishi on November 8, 2014 8:08PM
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heishi wrote: »

In Skyrim (plus earlier) you could also steal horses rather than pay for them. Then not too long after you got Shadowmare, who self resurrected after a while. I'd be completely ok with 40k horses helping fight and dieing if they came back, or you could res them with soul gems and such.

Edit: touched up grammar a bit

I mainly use my mount to increase my inventory, so my horse dying would mean I have to jettison 50-60 items, which would be a trifle inconveniencing.
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why give us something useful as well as visually appealing when they can give us a floating gamete and a dwemer sphere? /rant /sarcasm :D>:)
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • zharthasb16_ESO
    zharthasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have faith in them :) This game is still so young
    Megaserver US - since 2014
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go play Legend of Mir 2.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know ... after reading Sugarbelly, I'm not sure I'd trust a senche.
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In ESO, if you get killed while riding your horse the horse dies as well. :)
  • thri11co11ector
    I want to ride into the fray on my saddled battle-dreugh. And I don't care if Snappy is just barely faster than my own sprint! He could have some other cool feature like a 0% chance to be dismounted by attacks or something.
    Edited by thri11co11ector on November 9, 2014 9:16PM
    "Personally I would not care for immortality in the least. There is nothing better than oblivion, since in oblivion there is no wish unfulfilled. We had it before we were born, yet did not complain. Shall we whine because we know it will return? It is Elysium enough for me, at any rate." - HP Lovecraft
  • lecarcajou_ESO
    lecarcajou_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    What, no mom jokes? This crowd really has matured.
    "Morally Decentralized."
  • qiyamatawilrwb17_ESO
    kajhit riding on a big cat....
    bad enough they don't have 6nippled character models.
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting on my mudcrab skates...one crab strapped to each foot with me skittering along at 3 miles per hour. I'll be sweet with double inventory capacity! And the little nippers can double as battle crabs to fight for me while I'm mounted.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't they already announced that Senche mounts are going to be a thing? Granted they can find their way back after the XP Catastrophy of 2014.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Circuitous
    Circuitous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heishi wrote: »
    The Senche and Senche-raht are supposed to be mounts, though notably only the Khajiit (as far as I'm aware) use them as such. Granted ZOS kinda botched the whole thing making them cuddly mobs. The Senche is supposed to stand as tall and an altmer and Senche-raht as tall as two.

The books that mention Senche(-raht) heights are not, strictly speaking, the most reliable sources. Like any book, especially from an earlier timeframe where less was known about the beast races, it could embellish for effect. It's entirely possible that Senche are, in fact, as big as ESO portrays them, and the "as tall as an Altmer" line is nothing more than exaggeration for an audience.
    Thank Stendarr it’s Fredas.
    Elanirne: Altmer Templar Healer, DC
    Auria Dolabella: Imperial Nightblade Tank, DC
  • thri11co11ector
    Netch Mounts!
    "Personally I would not care for immortality in the least. There is nothing better than oblivion, since in oblivion there is no wish unfulfilled. We had it before we were born, yet did not complain. Shall we whine because we know it will return? It is Elysium enough for me, at any rate." - HP Lovecraft
  • seanvwolf
    seanvwolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cliffracer gliders.