The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Dear EP faction of Blackwater Blade NA

• Major
    Major
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Major wrote: »
    You do realize I cited a source for my claim. Calling me a liar in this context really makes you look foolish. Just saying.

In any case, my goal isnt to paint you as the bad guy, its to bring you down to earth. Youre the kinda dude that gets off on making others miserable by rubbing their failures in their faces and parading around your successes like it makes you a better person. News flash: Youre not the only leader that gets things done, so stop acting like you are.

Here is a good example - I am not a good leader. I can lead, I have lead, but I suffer from issues trying to both fight and coordinate at the same time. Old dog, new tricks. Used to be a caller in other games, but ive slowed down over the years. I can admit I cant lead very well unless I am not out on the field of battle myself. I get tunnel vision and lose situational awareness when i am trying to invite people or explain a plan. Therefore I usually run soldier, while offering up my advice to the crown as I go.

Im just trying to show you that in doing so (telling people youre the only one that gets things done and wants to help people), you became the butt of your own joke. I dont doubt for a second you wanted to help people, people that would help you achieve your personal goal anyway. I also have no doubt EP pulled back on BB so they can try next cycle to crown you again.

Pretty good at the long term goals and politics on this campaign bud, youre not fooling me O_o

Sorry for making you so upset though, I guess the truth hurts.

You talk about what type of person I am... What I get off on.. The only thing I get off on is my wifes breasts. What type of person are you... You know exactly how I will act in situations now? All from what? You never joined my groups. You sat nearby leaching xp not fighting.. Repairing... old dog bad joints? I'm done talking to you... You're stuck on one thing... Averting attention from yourself.

Leeching XP.

I seem to recall how we met, actually. I came to a resource you were farming, set down a fire ballista, killed the entire OPFOR by myself, and you got pissed off because I didnt let you get a hit in.

Then your little group wouldnt rez me after I died, its all good but I remember quite clearly now. You didnt want to share, even though I had done the damage.

I understand why though, at the time I was in the lead on the scoreboard and you were trying to catch me to pass me. Its all good, I didnt end up leading by the end anyway, Benzy did. Once again we are back to why you hamstring the faction - because youre only fine if youre on top.

As somebody who has played this game a lot (even with all parties involved) I can safely say that Jason is the best strategist I have ever played with. No offense op, but he is.

I am going to have to reject your statement based on the fact that I remember quite clearly in TKO teamspeak having an argument with you about the keep ring (actually it was the exact same scenario that happened on BB) and you telling me it still worked, and me telling you it was fixed.

Remember that? Was one of the first times someone tried to "correct" me in voice comms, and I stood my ground on it.

Who was right?

Hint: I was.

Here is a short list of better strategists (just from AD side as I am being lazy) than Jason: Healz, BK, Athyrio, Morinth, Me, Anyone in Alacrity, Most people in Decibel, Frogblast, and many that dont even play any more, such as Tinker.

I have played with all of these people (except Alacrity). Jason is better (tied with BKS). For example, Morith was a great player, but she is terrible leader.

And I never had an argument with you about the emp ring. You are confusing me with somebody else. Trust me.

Flat denial is unhealthy. You were the guy that proposed we try a single keep flip to crown a guildie on dawnbreaker and i told you flat out it wouldnt work, that the devs had fixed the exploit. You were so sure of yourself you got into a nearly 30 minute argument with me on it, even went so far as to cite "other people" as having done it successfully, nonwithstanding the fact I had proof from a dev post around that time that you were wrong. At the time the cancer of emperor farming had mostly come to an end, because of that exploit being exposed on Celarus.

You then went completely silent and have not spoken to me since (other than basically a grunt on teamspeak when I told you once I saw you and other TKO guildies were high on the leaderboard on BB when I first rolled dannika that I wouldnt compete with you because id just been emp), which is fine, because as this thread and the current state of BB illustrates, you probably shouldnt have tried to correct me in the first place. O_o

Whens the last time you came to TKO raid night btw?

Damn I hit quote and it wrote a book, and all I wanted to highlight was that Flat denial is unhealthy. Liezara that's all you seem to do. Let's start with me saying you ruined the bwb campaign for 2 factions for 2 weeks. It's not only what you did as emp it's the way you got emp. My wife and I were playing every single day prior to you becoming emp. It was a very hard feat to dethrown the ad emp, but we managed to hold our keeps against ep attacks and take alessia to dethrown. The Friday night after we dethrown ad I take my wife out to a movie. We get home and take a few hours to log in... Once we do we learn that you have gotten an ep guild to get you emp and take all 6 scrolls. You guys did that in 3-4 hours just in the time that we planned to go somewhere. (btw some ep guy made a dc toon after he got emp and cried for 48 hours about how he leached xp and repaired... didn't contribute at all other than having his guild log in...)

Now this is where you would start deflecting saying how I think it's all me and my wife... Let's jump ahead a day or 2 when you have emp and I have a group of 5 doing dailies in cyrodiil. We were in one of those daily dungeons and here comes ol liezara... How would you know exactly where we were in good ol cyrodiil unless you had a spy or were spying? You have me on here writing all this crap out, because you tried pointing out something you thought unfair or whatever... When you have all these dark spots about you that you try hiding by talking about others. You sir are a pos in my book.

On that subject of when we met... If you had a group of 12+ all in ts you would not keep doing the same thing the group of pugs not in ts were doing. There is no point... those guys will not allow a group to use strategy because they just push forward, and I don't have time to tell my group what I'd want at that moment cause I'd be busy typing... For you to start putting us down, because we are smart enough to use a plan during pvp is like calling someone stupid for turning on a light to see. You can't find joy in pvp because you don't have the personality to fit in a cool group. So here you are trying to be cool. Liezara I hope I don't have to point any other things out about you... I really don't know you and duh.... don't want to
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also whats with this leech stuff? I was at every battle, participating, leading even, and actually repairing things and buying siege/camps when no one else was. Leech really?

Yes, you leeched. However, I don't hate you for it. Its the only real way to get a HUGE lead on the leader boards. Run around spamming regeneration.

Now please remove your DK from Haderus, put her on Chillrend, and come play with EP on your Sorc. I'd like to see you and Ezareth go head to head, I bet you would win.

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So addressing both above posts.

1. I wasnt aware that being a healer specced sorc and... ya know... healing/purging my teammates constituted leeching. But I am glad to know what you think of healers. I admit I completely respecced upon becoming emp and became the build you remember. But until then I was actually a healer.

2. The EP guild that crowned me has no affiliation with me whatsoever. If I remember correctly it was Glaisgoch (spelling?) or some such that happened to log in to do a guild wide event at the time. Lucky me I suppose? But no, it was no guild I am in or involved with. I did thank them for their effort as without their help EP didnt have a chance of crowning anyone at all before the campaign reset (neither myself nor Zorra, who was in a close second).

3. Sure, I repaired walls. I also provided tents and siege. By the end of my reign I left Blackwater blade with about 10k total AP left.

4. The "2 weeks" was four days. I was emp for a little more than four days. Could have been longer, I didnt have to play my toon, right? But I leveled out and left the campaign, as is proper. In fact the moment I dinged vr1, I actually finished the siege defense we were at, and proceeded straight to the wayshrine to leave on my terms. If you need "proof" that my reign lasted 4 days, 10 hours, visit ESOStats.com. Any time period before my reign I was simply a healer that generated a lot of AP via siege kills/defense ticks and repairs. There is no crime in any of that. Starting to think youre just mad I can generate AP as efficiently as you can, if not moreso, despite your little resource farms.

5. There were a few jealous/angry people in EP when I got ahead on the leaderboard. I am sure any former emp can attest to the drama that surrounds being at the top, and the politics that come with it. People were mad it wasnt going to be them and they went to great lengths to proclaim their hatred of me in various ways. The DC toon "F U Lyzara" is one such example. If youve ever seen a zone chat argument about emp drama on a vet campaign youd know what I mean. In fact, true story, when I was at number 1, the day before i became emp, the top guy in AD approached me in tells asking me to back off so they could get emp, and then theyd let me. I shared this tell with the other factional leaders at the time, and we declined the offer. Please dont attempt to insult my integrity again. I am not, nor have I ever been, a supporter of emperor farming or the like.

6. Jason if I ran into you in a dungeon somewhere I was probably skyshard hunting and leveling up vampire, I did that a couple of nights. The only time I remember an encounter with other players was when I ran into a level 47 or so DK and a much lower level nightblade (i think) with him, and killed them. But it was only two, so its highly doubtful I ever met your group of five as you say.

I get it Psilent, you apparently have drank some koolaid and have disdain for me as a player, now man up and tell me who you are so I can hunt you down and murder you incessantly in game =D If youre one of those potshot pranksters that attacks my AD toons while im mobbed by like 10 guys at the same time, good for you, do whatever it takes to kill me if it makes you feel better. But I promise you this, tell me who you are and soon enough youll find a few death recaps with only my name in them.

Im cool with Ezareth, we talk occasionally, I also get in that teamspeak from time to time. I know full well id never beat that guy in a 1v1, I am not a dueler nor do I run a dueler spec. I build for other functions, so your whole attempt to attack me by hiding behind one of the best 1v1 sorcs.... no... players, in the game is futile at best. PROTIP - ive fought ezareth before and lost, its no big deal to me.

So much sour grapes.
    Edited by Rylana on October 25, 2014 2:15PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Major
    Major
    ✭✭
    So addressing both above posts.

1. I wasnt aware that being a healer specced sorc and... ya know... healing/purging my teammates constituted leeching. But I am glad to know what you think of healers. I admit I completely respecced upon becoming emp and became the build you remember. But until then I was actually a healer.

2. The EP guild that crowned me has no affiliation with me whatsoever. If I remember correctly it was Glaisgoch (spelling?) or some such that happened to log in to do a guild wide event at the time. Lucky me I suppose? But no, it was no guild I am in or involved with. I did thank them for their effort as without their help EP didnt have a chance of crowning anyone at all before the campaign reset (neither myself nor Zorra, who was in a close second).

3. Sure, I repaired walls. I also provided tents and siege. By the end of my reign I left Blackwater blade with about 10k total AP left.

4. The "2 weeks" was four days. I was emp for a little more than four days. Could have been longer, I didnt have to play my toon, right? But I leveled out and left the campaign, as is proper. In fact the moment I dinged vr1, I actually finished the siege defense we were at, and proceeded straight to the wayshrine to leave on my terms. If you need "proof" that my reign lasted 4 days, 10 hours, visit ESOStats.com. Any time period before my reign I was simply a healer that generated a lot of AP via siege kills/defense ticks and repairs. There is no crime in any of that. Starting to think youre just mad I can generate AP as efficiently as you can, if not moreso, despite your little resource farms.

5. There were a few jealous/angry people in EP when I got ahead on the leaderboard. I am sure any former emp can attest to the drama that surrounds being at the top, and the politics that come with it. People were mad it wasnt going to be them and they went to great lengths to proclaim their hatred of me in various ways. The DC toon "F U Lyzara" is one such example. If youve ever seen a zone chat argument about emp drama on a vet campaign youd know what I mean. In fact, true story, when I was at number 1, the day before i became emp, the top guy in AD approached me in tells asking me to back off so they could get emp, and then theyd let me. I shared this tell with the other factional leaders at the time, and we declined the offer. Please dont attempt to insult my integrity again. I am not, nor have I ever been, a supporter of emperor farming or the like.

6. Jason if I ran into you in a dungeon somewhere I was probably skyshard hunting and leveling up vampire, I did that a couple of nights. The only time I remember an encounter with other players was when I ran into a level 47 or so DK and a much lower level nightblade (i think) with him, and killed them. But it was only two, so its highly doubtful I ever met your group of five as you say.

I get it Psilent, you apparently have drank some koolaid and have disdain for me as a player, now man up and tell me who you are so I can hunt you down and murder you incessantly in game =D If youre one of those potshot pranksters that attacks my AD toons while im mobbed by like 10 guys at the same time, good for you, do whatever it takes to kill me if it makes you feel better. But I promise you this, tell me who you are and soon enough youll find a few death recaps with only my name in them.

Im cool with Ezareth, we talk occasionally, I also get in that teamspeak from time to time. I know full well id never beat that guy in a 1v1, I am not a dueler nor do I run a dueler spec. I build for other functions, so your whole attempt to attack me by hiding behind one of the best 1v1 sorcs.... no... players, in the game is futile at best. PROTIP - ive fought ezareth before and lost, its no big deal to me.

So much sour grapes.

Addressing paragraphs in numbers... man you're such a troll...

4. Point out how long your reign was again, and act like when you left the map reset... You turned the map red, and took all the scrolls. The only other team to attempt that was dc when dark rubixy got emp. People don't like you, because you fail to simply admit you've done the things you hate on others for. You have been trolling people on here for a long time.

6. You can recall soooo many things, but not 1v5'ing a group in your "shyshard" dungeon (which you're *** lying again...) Impulse bats = 3 dead off the bat... maybe you didn't remember. Hope you didn't forget though. Then all these post you make lose even more credibility to these new comers that don't know the truth.

You didn't number this, but you did say this *** in another post. You said I won't let people in my group that are ahead of me on leaderboard... The only group to do that was benzyboii's group when he was going for emp. He hijacked the stupid af guild and then booted Rutager out who had been playing with us for over 3 weeks. Rutager didn't leech.. He assaulted/defending with groups. He wasn't a member of either guild and was welcome by both (till benzy) Honestly the only person I wouldn't invite to my group (other than those who wouldn't join ts) was you. Because of the actual time we met. Where you claim to have wiped an entire group solo...

The story of Liezara and Jason's meet!
    One day as to avoid the trollish group that won't even allow a forward camp placement. Jason and his group of 8 travel to roebeck resources. Upon taking our second resource we are met with aggression. Everyone immediately prepares to dish out the easiest resource defense possible. While waiting a lone rider approaches and before accessing the situation (and ignoring the obvious stealth group) places one fire ballista and the enemy scatter.
    The group of stealth join in on the fight making sure most that scattered didn't survive. Upon attack 2 or 3 of the enemy forces the lone rider falls (Liezara). I had a member of my group try to res them then stop, res then stop. He did this on purpose and it wasn't cool with me. I told all my members to stop and let me res him. None in the group wanted you ressed, but I was doing it to give you a chance to join us. Once you got your res and your group invite with some pleasant /s conversation. You tell us you're solo blah blah you get more ap solo blah blah. So yes son the next time your sorry ass died I left you there. You failed to add that big ass detail to your story of when we met and my group wouldn't res you...

On the subject of you leeching... You brought it up first about how my group wouldn't res you... I'll lead off with why we don't put up forward camps. Not for you, but so others that read may learn something.

You've got 2 groups going. 1 defending/pushing into ep once the defense holds out, and group 2 doing the same to ad... Group 1 has a lot of members that die over and over. They keep up camps to take down the keep they are at, and succeed in putting up camps for 45 minutes straight. While group 2 has taken 6+ resources into enemy territory to relieve pressure from any of our keeps and possibly even pull enemies from the keep group 1 is sieging. When group 2 finally... finally loses some members and are in a situation gems won't save we use a camp. 10/10 times this happens the sieging group will stop at that moment. Use up our camp (die shortly after), and the siege on whatever keep they were at for 45 minutes has fallen. To be honest you could stop the DC by simply placing a camp at a resource we own, and people would res there to see the action. The people on DC in BWB prefer to be led in a zerg style. They have extreme trouble defending more than one thing at a time. Easy as hell to take things vs them.

Liezara! I believe I've done my job here. Hopefully you do a little rethinking before you post some more *** on here... I know you love editing... How about thinking before you type?
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4. I didnt hate on anyone for taking scrolls or playing to win. My beef with Rubixy was that he intentionally didnt play his toon to hold emp as long as possible. (which broke tradition of the 10 or so of us before him, we all played our toons and didnt try to game the system, if you ever look back youll see we all either leveled out within a week or were deposed). He would play his red toon in BB instead of his emp. Im also not keen on anyone having different faction toons they actively play in the same campaign at the same time. All of mine are in different campaigns for a reason. Factional flipping isnt the issue, its the overt abuse of factional flipping (farming each other, gaming the map for your groups benefit and not the faction being represented, spying, troll camping, etc) that raised the issue with me and this threads existence.

6. At the time you were using the Fox names, id have recognized it, as such if you got killed my be in a dungeon you either died before I even saw you or are misrepresenting entirely and it didnt happen in a dungeon.

To respond to how we met, getting some facts straight.

I had heard about you and your reputation, but I dont judge people until ive seen them on their own merits. That being said a solo resource with no camp made me suspicious, especially with five people or so so rapidly catching up to me on the leaderboard.

It was BRK mine and then lumbermill, not roebeck, i remember because the run over there was insanely long.

I dont even have a horse on Dannika, clearly I did not ride up. I was also freshly on BB on that toon, I had hit level 10 about an hour, maybe two before so I was still either level 10 or 11. Also the first rez was immediate, there was no pause. Additonally you asked me once i was back up to join your ts, not your group, to which i politely declined, as I wasnt in the mood to be on voice comms. You then asked me how i got so much AP and I told you. I normally ran solo and tended to get more AP as a solo player, because on this campaign it is fully possible to defense resources and keeps solo while still getting massive amounts of kills due to 1900 health vs siege damage. I never actually got a group invite at all, I just didnt want to get on voice comms. Another time of day, I might have actually.

Then you moved away to the mill. Enemies stopped coming to the mine so I suspected this was an alt farming situation. Whether or not it was I do not know, but that doesnt matter. So I came to the mill to see what was up. I saw enemies coming, I plopped a ballista, fired it, they started to melt, you flipped out on me in chat, i fired a second time, the fight was over but I did die during it, and then your groupmate trolled me with fake "rez is bugged" bit. There was even another DC there that saw the whole thing and thought it was BS on your part.

Then we argued in zone for a while, blah blah blah. Fact is I had no problem with you until you blatantly tried to order me around just because I shot a nice pretty tightly packed clump of 7 or so reds with a fire ballista and killed most before you even got a chance to hit them.

It was your attitude. Do as I say or else, and all that. I dont fly with that as I am neither new nor inexperienced. Lead but dont bark, so to speak, that was where the whole thing began, and your groupmate sort of cemented it.

The whole why you didnt have a forward camp... i can believe your assertion about people using up your camp, but the AP generator in me tells me it was so no one else could show up and dilute your own AP gain and defense ticks, which is the real reason I was trolled and not rezzed the second time, because I (unintentionally actually) stole your AP with those two ballista shots.

Regarding Benzy... I was in the TS he was using for most of his buildup to emp working with his groups. The rest of the politics regarding guilds and whatnot I am not privy to as I never joined anyones guild. Whatever beef you and Benzy had is irrelevant to how I perceived you. Our issue has nothing to do with guild politics or even battlefield tactics, its that you believe by default youre somehow superior to everyone, including and maybe especially me (probably because I was a real threat to your aspirations for emp).

I assure you youre not better than me or most other people, so just drop that bit of it, seriously. Youre not a bad leader, ive seen your tactics they do work, but youre horrible at working with others outside your little circle.
    Edited by Rylana on October 25, 2014 4:53PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Major
    Major
    ✭✭
    The whole why you didnt have a forward camp... i can believe your assertion about people using up your camp, but the AP generator in me tells me it was so no one else could show up and dilute your own AP gain and defense ticks, which is the real reason I was trolled and not rezzed the second time, because I (unintentionally actually) stole your AP with those two ballista shots.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The ap generator in me tells me... you can only think this way, because that's your play style. And stop ignoring what I said about people joining my group. I invited any and everyone that would join ts. Rank 1,2,3,4,5 no matter where I was.

Most importantly I don't have an issue with benzy... My guild actually helped crown him emp...

Again you talk as if you've been in my group saying I bark my orders it's my way.
    Just shows me how much experience you have teaching people. When you're trying to teach the new people that come into blackwater blade, and you're saying for your group to do one thing. Then you have the 3-8 people who have been taught already jacking around doing what they want. It kind of makes things more difficult. What I say in /z or /s to those around may seem like barking orders, but if one would not be so sensitive and think about what was said. Maybe one with some intelligence could deduce I was giving them tips.

I am aware that teamspeak is not required to have a successful or fun group, but it's what I prefer as lead. If you don't want a leader that runs a coordinated/successful group just don't join. Be warned if you don't you may end up on the forums flaming them for playing the game!
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So much sour grapes.

Haha! Oh Rylana, if I had any disdain for you, which I don't, I wouldn't waste my time with you on here. I just like giving you a hard time. ;) Do you really promise to provide me with an all Rylana Dionysis death recap?

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gleeful slaughter.
  • Squarcle
    Squarcle
    ✭✭✭
    "There are only 3 Emperors in this game that I was ever impressed with. Ezareth, Benzyboii, and Sabre Ali. The former on his alt in the non-vet campaign. All three can play without impluse and bats, while being almost impossible to kill."

LOL sabre ali on your dream team.. haha.. you mean because he does a crystal shard, mages fury, than 10 bolt escapes while being emp buffed to almost 5k hp? almost unkillable because when a fight begins, he teleports dafukkkk out!

• Squarcle
    Squarcle
    ✭✭✭
    but anywayssss Kalook Kalah here, I played EP BWB for like a week and damnnnn that server was boring! literally you would have that fox DC spy telling the "Covenant _____" *team* about every move the blue team was making.

as for training? that never happened lol, I ran with those guys for multiple days, I couldn't take it anymore all they wanted to do was cap resources for the AP quests and avoid fights completely, "get away from them come to the top of the hill don't fight them" WHEN WE HAD 30 PEOPLE AND DC HAD 5 OR LESS. I said screw it and decided to start crashing all their AP farming "duels" that would be lvl 40s vs 10s n 20s

they would literally only play in the middle of the nights, like 10pm-2am when everyone else would be in bed, aka easy free caps

im sure some of you guys remember me as that annoying @$$hole nightblade that would hit 2000+ in 1 sec than vanish before your buddy 3 inches away realised you even hit the floor >:D
  • Saet
    Saet
    ✭✭✭
    ::needs more popcorn::
    Saet - stam nb
    Hordak - magicka nb
    Demigorgon - stam sorc
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    LOL! This is my first time ever posting on a forum of a game I've played. Figured since you guys were writing about me I'd join up and state some facts. Us "Fox Goods" were building up the dc population when ep came to our side and obviously the map changed blue. In an attempt to stop dc from pushing on all scrolls (current dc emp wasn't going to let himself lose it) we went to the ep side. We recruited and taught people the same way we did on the dc side. We don't farm alts... We have dueled each other, but with many other people doing the same... Never in a situation with just the two of us... Some people in this game just choose to cry out to others instead of doing something about their situation. Sack up or shut up!
    you have been recruiting on EP side?

I went back to BB after your selfish emperor and his underlings took the map... in fact, I went back 2-3 times, and I don't recall seeing ANYTHING on the lines of

"new guild training people to take back Blackwater blade!!! whisper for invt!!!" or "PST if you want to build up an organized group to take some stuff"
    saw nothing along those lines.

either way, the campaign is pointless atm, as it is now a buff server. I know people say its just a server for newbs, but that's not true. a lot of the people on the server were ESO vets, that played BB for the balance and the fun that most of the "normal" campaigns lack.

Cody it was done in all the dc zones and all the ep zones, and I recruited for my guild in cyrodill on dc side while active there. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it wasn't happening.

Yeah, the ep have lost everything on bwb by choice... We aren't selfish at all and we want the best pvp for this campaign. That's why we didn't take all 6 scrolls when we could have. Did you even pvp with us when on dc? How do you know us other than seeing our accomplishments?

I never saw any kind of "recruiting for<insert name> on EP side for quite some time.... maybe you guys did it on DC.

I never made a DC account. I hate the PvE zones for it. so idk what you people did on DC side, but I know for a fact I saw nothing like that on EP. guess I just missed it then.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    LOL! This is my first time ever posting on a forum of a game I've played. Figured since you guys were writing about me I'd join up and state some facts. Us "Fox Goods" were building up the dc population when ep came to our side and obviously the map changed blue. In an attempt to stop dc from pushing on all scrolls (current dc emp wasn't going to let himself lose it) we went to the ep side. We recruited and taught people the same way we did on the dc side. We don't farm alts... We have dueled each other, but with many other people doing the same... Never in a situation with just the two of us... Some people in this game just choose to cry out to others instead of doing something about their situation. Sack up or shut up!
    you have been recruiting on EP side?

I went back to BB after your selfish emperor and his underlings took the map... in fact, I went back 2-3 times, and I don't recall seeing ANYTHING on the lines of

"new guild training people to take back Blackwater blade!!! whisper for invt!!!" or "PST if you want to build up an organized group to take some stuff"
    saw nothing along those lines.

either way, the campaign is pointless atm, as it is now a buff server. I know people say its just a server for newbs, but that's not true. a lot of the people on the server were ESO vets, that played BB for the balance and the fun that most of the "normal" campaigns lack.

They have been constantly recruiting in all low level EP zones. CONSTANTLY.

what are the guild names? all guilds I saw recruiting were PvE/RP guilds. no PvP guilds.