The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

ZOS PLEASE READ

MudcrabsRus
MudcrabsRus
✭✭✭
Could you seriously consider patching the bug that stops you from leaving a building via by walking out the door..... I'm so annoyed this bug happens to me, in IC I log out because, fuuuu no what I mean? I wasn't leaving their, I sat for 5 min, nothing, so I log out and log back in and geuss what ...... 131 in the q now thanks to your stupid bugs that have been their since launch, why do you never fix the bugs I get? Lmao.
  • MudcrabsRus
    MudcrabsRus
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm the long waiting times are DLC related I was fine last night, and now I get the DLC every single load scream has the " this may be an unusually long wait time bug" granted it's not as long as others have been saying here but still! it would be nice if you could fix this for us ZOS.

P.S from what I seen in the whole 15 mins I was their,IC seems pretty decent.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    image.png

Welcome to Cyro lag. Or a known bug. Either way, unless you /bugged it ingame, no one can hear you cry.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • MudcrabsRus
    MudcrabsRus
    ✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    image.png

Welcome to Cyro lag. Or a known bug. Either way, unless you /bugged it ingame, no one can hear you cry.

I'm pointing out 2 major bugs that have been around since launch, nothing will be done I know, but it's worth a try.
  • MudcrabsRus
    MudcrabsRus
    ✭✭✭
    Especially when something as brutal as that happens, When in cyrodill logging on and off doesn't remove you from the session straight away? So why should it be this way in IC somewhere you need to put a little bit of time in making sure you get their safe and then entering safe.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Especially when something as brutal as that happens, When in cyrodill logging on and off doesn't remove you from the session straight away? So why should it be this way in IC somewhere you need to put a little bit of time in making sure you get their safe and then entering safe.

Your faction in your campaign was population locked and you were in. When you logged out, you lost your place and went into the queue.

Safety in Cyrodiil is an illusion.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.