The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Hunt For Wrothgar Relic Hunter conluded! [Spoilers and directions inside]

• Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    um Paragon's ( sorry see told ya memory is faulty... well it started with a p)..... The scaffolding can be seen and you can get the item without going through the paragon's place....

@mlstevens42_ESO So it's not near the Two Rivers wayshrine? I don't know any place in that area that fits the description. Could you perhaps take a screenshot of it?
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frostbreak Chalice Location
    This one wasn't very hard to find, but all the clues leading to it are WRONG. It says "tossed from the ruined fortress" (from the list) and "he hurled it out of the fortress to sink into the snow" (from the plaque in the museum), there is no snow and the chalic is within the confines of the fortress.
    To find it go South from the Frostbreak Ridge wayshrine and follow the castle wall going west until you come to an crack where you can slip through. Once inside the fortress there is a tower in the very bottom of it (Southeastern most tower to be precise), which will have the Chalice standing on a crate below a spiral staircase.
    Edited by Saturn on 9 October 2015 11:51

Fire and Ice
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mlstevens42_ESO actually I just found it! You were completely right, it is just weird how this item is nowhere near where the hints pointed it to..

Fire and Ice
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Centurion's Signet Location (thanks to @mlstevens42_ESO for finding this)
    The Signet hints are WRONG. They point to the Two River wayshrine and mention a mountainous retreat. Disregard these "clues".
    You find this item by following the "Forcing the Faith" quest in Paragon's Rememberance (in the Western part of the Wrothgar). When you complete the quest you will at the end have to jump off a place to reach the questgiver, before doing this, you want to move slowly towards the edge and look down. You should find a skeleton on some scaffolding below with the Signet next to it.
    Note: You don't have to do the quest to access the skeleton with the signet, if you can find it there is a fallen rock that leads to the scaffolding.
    Edited by Saturn on 9 October 2015 13:42

Fire and Ice
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torc of Baloth Bloodtusk Location
    The hints for this are extremely vague which is why it is hard to find. Both hints (from the list and the museum plaque) simply state "near Honor's Rest. However, there is a quest called "Those Truly Favoured", which will point you in the right direction.
    To find this item go North of Honor's Rest (it's symbol is a coffin). It might be a bit hard to find, but near some broken pillars will be three Winterborn NPCs and a cave opening behind them. If you follow this cave you'll end up with a door in front of you that leads to Honor's Rest Catacombs, enter it.
    Once inside the Catacombs make your way to Westernmost part of the rooms. It will be a room that on the map looks like a plus sign. Once you enter it there will be an open stone coffin with a skeleton inside and more importantly the necklace.
    Note: The quest "Those Truly Favoured" will not take you to the actual location of the necklace once you are inside the catacombs.

Fire and Ice
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only one missing out of all 20 relics now is the First Charter. Make sure to post it here if you know its location.

Fire and Ice
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    You're a hero @mlstevens42_ESO for sharing your info, that explains why it was so hard to find
    Edited by Padhraigh on 9 October 2015 05:01
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    This one wasn't very hard to find, but all the clues leading to it are WRONG. It says "tossed from the ruined fortress" (from the list) and "he hurled it out of the fortress to sink into the snow" (from the plaque in the museum), there is no snow and the chalic is within the confines of the fortress.
    To find it go South from the Frostbreak Ridge wayshrine and follow the castle wall going west until you come to an crack where you can slip through. Once inside the fortress there is a tower in the very bottom of it (Southwestern most tower to be precise), which will have the Chalice standing on a crate below a spiral staircase.

Just one thing here:
    It's the south eastern most tower ;)
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    And wow the
    Centurion's Signet Location (thanks to @mlstevens42_ESO for finding this)
    The Signet hints are WRONG. They point to the Two River wayshrine and mention a mountainous retreat. Disregard these "clues".
    You find this item by following the "Forcing the Faith" quest in Paragon's Rememberance (in the Western part of the Wrothgar). When you complete the quest you will at the end have to jump off a place to reach the questgiver, before doing this, you want to move slowly towards the edge and look down. You should find a skeleton on some scaffolding below with the Signet next to it.
    REALLY doesn't have anything to do with the clues given. Would have never found this, thank you guys.

Edited by Padhraigh on 9 October 2015 05:46
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    angelyn wrote: »
    I found a Dwemer Lantern! I was wondering what it was for!
    Oooh show us a pic if you can. One of my favourite things to do in previous elderscrolls games, was to display all the odd and cool things I had found, in my house. Would love if we could do that in this game. :#

:)
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padhraigh wrote: »
    To find it go South from the Frostbreak Ridge wayshrine and follow the castle wall going west until you come to an crack where you can slip through. Once inside the fortress there is a tower in the very bottom of it (Southwestern most tower to be precise), which will have the Chalice standing on a crate below a spiral staircase.

Just one thing here:
    It's the south eastern most tower ;)

Heh sorry about that, sometimes I confuse East and West, honest mistake, I swear :p

Fire and Ice
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've searched for hours now, but I have not been able to find The First Charter. It may be bugged or may be like the Centurion's Signet where the hints are completely wrong.

By the way, I have made a map of all Relic locations on the Wrothgar map:
    Blue dots are delves (all of them have arrows that points to a map), Red dots are in the open.
    c0r9fjiwiox7.png

The Agra Chun and Uzdabikh's Helm are not listed on the map since they come through the intro quest, and of course The First Charter has not been found yet.

Again if you find The First Charter, please let us know, I have searched for so long that I ended up reporting it as a potential bug / misinformation, since I have literally searched the "western mountains" near "old orsinium" which would fit the description so thoroughly that I found not one, not two, but three hidden waterfall areas..

Sidenote: I did actually find a book near Old Orsinium, but it was not interactable, which could be the item since it fit the hints, and looked really out of place.
    Edited by Saturn on 9 October 2015 15:05

Fire and Ice
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    That's a damn fine looking map, I'll be saving a copy of it :-) Thanks!

Yeah, that could be a bugged item or wonky clue. I was thinking that:
    From the list it says something about only a true hero of Wrothgar will be contacted when ready. There's another achievement with similar wording (true hero of Wrothgar) for clearing main quests and making Kurog King, delves, locales and public dungeons.

Other items wanted in the museum, such as something to do with a snow bear mount iirc, has locations available. For that particular item, the location is in the far northeast of the map - a cave called Snowtide, Snowstrider or something. It had no boss inside when I went visiting. It's directly east of a striking locale up there, Hoarker coast I think it was? Lots of Daedra and Frost atronachs in there though. I suspect this is linked to parts of the main quest. I think it's just a matter of waiting for the patch when main quest line is fixed and then continue the hunt.
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

From the list it says something about only a true hero of Wrothgar will be contacted when ready. There's another achievement with similar wording (true hero of Wrothgar) for clearing main quests and making Kurog King, delves, locales and public dungeons.

Other items wanted in the museum, such as something to do with a snow bear mount iirc, has locations available. For that particular item, the location is in the far northeast of the map - a cave called Snowtide, Snowstrider or something. It had no boss inside when I went visiting. It's directly east of a striking locale up there, Hoarker coast I think it was? Lots of Daedra and Frost atronachs in there though. I suspect this is linked to parts of the main quest. I think it's just a matter of waiting for the patch when main quest line is fixed and then continue the hunt.

I think the two missing relics (not the charter) are connected to what happens when you get all 20, you also get costumes for completing the museum.

Fire and Ice
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭

I think the two missing relics (not the charter) are connected to what happens when you get all 20, you also get costumes for completing the museum.

You are absolutely right, just got on the PTS again and I had mixed up First Chapter with the last entry. The hunt continues :)
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We found it! @Padhraigh and I teamed up and found The First Charter!

The First Charter Location
    The Hints for this are very misleading. The charter is not in the "western mountains" and nowhere near the Old Orsinium.
    To find this item go to Exile's Barrow and follow the path up, now this one is pretty hard to find, but when you are on the barrow (not inside the delve itself) find the southern part near a campfire, broken tent and two ogre. Under a little rock next to the ogres is a skeleton (likely the raider refered to in the hints) and The First Charter.

This concludes the Relic hunt and here is the finished map:
    wf5j96rqlz4j.png

If you use any of this information make sure to give credit to @Padhraigh, @mlstevens42_ESO and myself @Saturn for finding these.

Fire and Ice
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to @Saturn and @mlstevens42_ESO for participating in the hunt, great fun to be had with this little gem of an achievement/quest. Some wonky clues given with a few items but all in all it was a blast. Kudos to whoever is behind this questline!
    Edited by Padhraigh on 9 October 2015 20:05
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any tips on where to find Dwarf Light?
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    Katinas wrote: »
    Any tips on where to find Dwarf Light?

Yes, the description to it is on the first page of this thread:
    Go to Nyzchaleft Falls World Boss. The World Boss is located on ground level, in between two elevated Dwemer Towers of sorts. The Lantern is up in the tower to the south (or right, if you're facing the boss area).

If you enter the tower facing east, there is a tree in the middle of it with a skyshard next to it. By the back wall - to the east - there is a large contraption with cogwheels inside it. It looks like a face.

Going to the left of this contraption, the Dwemer Lantern is hidden behind some large pipes, next to 2 cogwheels on the ground. You wll be prompted to interact with something called "Dwarf Light" rather than Dwemer Lantern.
    Edited by Padhraigh on 7 November 2015 09:17
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait once you have collected the items you can get rid of them like other collectibles right? I fornd a travelling forge and an ice dolly thing near a boss.

They go into collectibles just like the other ones, or?
  • AmmonErebos
    AmmonErebos
    ✭✭✭
    @Islyn you add them to the museum in wrothgar and yes they then leave your invent
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Islyn you add them to the museum in wrothgar and yes they then leave your invent

Well whoops. I destroyed them. I hope I can get them again!
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Islyn wrote: »

Well whoops. I destroyed them. I hope I can get them again!

@Islyn You will be able to pick up these items again. When you destroy them they respawn back at the place you found them. To get them out of your inventory go to the museum and interact with the display for the items in your inventory, it show a prompt saying "Place".

Fire and Ice
  • jenkins392b14_ESO
    jenkins392b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Horn of Beast In cove at this location guarded by 1 dot troll
  • jenkins392b14_ESO
    jenkins392b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Trinimac House Idol in the hut to the far right
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    This guide has now been remade in the "General Discussion" section of the forums. Click HERE.
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Islyn wrote: »
    Wait once you have collected the items you can get rid of them like other collectibles right? I fornd a travelling forge and an ice dolly thing near a boss.

They go into collectibles just like the other ones, or?

They go to the museum in Wrothgar.