The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Did you remove the "Faith in the Family" quest from Auridon?

Reykice
Reykice
✭✭✭✭✭
In Greenwater cove there used to be a Monastic giving you the "Faith in the Family" quest where you had to save his sister... i can`t find the quest giver anymore, was it removed?
  • Devolus
    Devolus
    ✭✭✭
    Quest is still missing. Cannot find the quest giver for this quest. VR 1 zone if that helps any.
    Edited by Devolus on 27 June 2014 10:52
    "The day I start considering people's feelings before speaking my mind is the day my efficacy as a politician comes to an end. When that day comes, just kill me outright, I beg of you."
    -Abnur Tharn
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also could not find it. Didn't even know it existed until I was looking at Dulfy's quest list.

Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ @ZOS_AmeliaR‌ do you by any chance know what happened to this quest? Was it removed without notice in any Patch Notes?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Akhratos
    Akhratos
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Dark Brotherhood paid him a visit.

Unfortunately, he had just ran out of soul gems (damn inflation).
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still missing, at least from the EP 'Cadwell's Gold' version of Auridon...
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there folks,

This quest is not in the game at the present moment. We do not have any information on whether or not it will return at this time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    someone complained about the quest? since its gone?