The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Thief Mundus still broken or not displaying

dragnier
dragnier
✭✭✭
I went and got the Thief stone buff and right after it displayed spell crit bonus correctly. As soon as I wayshrined that went away and didn't even come back after relog. However, it does still show for weapon crit.
  • DystarNightussb14_ESO
    Bump. Please look into this issue ZOS. Was really hoping that this got fixed, but if this is the case then its just a tease, unless of course you are playing in the zone with the thief stone in it and dont die lol.
  • Maverick827
    Maverick827
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quality software development.
  • DystarNightussb14_ESO
    I wonder if someone in the coding department just walked up to the stone after quickly adding a few lines, noted the buff now displaying properly while standing there, logged off and reported to his boss "Jobs Done! (zug zug)"

Said boss needs to put that person back on the job and keep prodding them until they scream "Quit poking me!"
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thief Stone is definitely working for me now. My crit values jumped over 10% after this patch.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Korereactor
    Korereactor
    ✭✭✭
    It was working for me until I used the wayshrine. Then the 10% disappeared again.
  • LareliRose
    LareliRose
    ✭✭✭
    Likewise, once I left the zone I was in I lost the spell crit but kept the weapon crit.
  • Kingslayer
    Kingslayer
    ✭✭✭
    Serious it's not working?
  • Censorious
    Censorious
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry guys but the developer just went away to the Bahamas for a well earned rest after working day and night for the last two months on fixing this.

When he gets back in a couple of months we'll look into this and see if it can't be fixed (after he's made the coffee of course)

Disclaimer: I am not, nor have I ever been an employee of ZeniMax Corporation or any of it's subsidiaries.
    'Clever' sigs get old real fast - just like this one.
  • Seanb0y16
    Seanb0y16
    Also same problem. Worked until I wayshrined to a new area.
  • Altissimus
    Altissimus
    ✭✭✭
    You can't expect ZoS to do everything. you have to help yourselves. It seems obvoius: easy fix, don't wayshrine after using it. You have a horse, don't you?
  • Selodaoc
    Selodaoc
    ✭✭✭
    facepalm
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Mundas Stone seems to appear and disappear depending on what I'm doing. Isn't it meant to be permanent until you choose another stone?
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Sheneria
    Sheneria
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow stone is also broken doesn't do anything
  • Reykice
    Reykice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a cooldown for my pvp campaign but this is how you can test: get naked with no crit of any kind... if you have PvP campaign crit go as Guest on another one so you don`t get the bonuses aka you will have 0% crit.

If you still crit after that it means that its working but not showing - like it used to be for melee.
  • snowmanflvb14_ESO
    snowmanflvb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a cooldown for my pvp campaign but this is how you can test: get naked with no crit of any kind... if you have PvP campaign crit go as Guest on another one so you don`t get the bonuses aka you will have 0% crit.

If you still crit after that it means that its working but not showing - like it used to be for melee.

well best ic an get down to is 8% (5% is passive from a skill line) not sure where the other 3% is from . So can't test your theory :(
    Magic is impressive but now Minsc leads SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!
  • PhoenixWing
    PhoenixWing
    ✭✭

Could anyone confirm this? This would be a good news to many people, including me! :D
    Phoenixwing (NA): High Elf Aldmeri Dominion Sorcerer who love PvP!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi all, we're going to look into this now and try to figure out what's going on here.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, guys..... Think about this a little. Thief Mudus. The word "thief" has to do with "Nightblade".

I'm shocked you actually thought they would have fixed this bug in the first place. You forumers are disappointing me today.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok everyone, it appears as though this is only a visual UI issue. You are still getting the Spell Crit bonus, but it'll just disappear from your character screen when you zone into a new area or relog. We're working on a fix for this now, and will roll it out in a future patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Reykice
    Reykice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice then thank you for confirming it works!
  • raptorfactor
    raptorfactor
    Soul Shriven
    What about the fact that the Divines trait does not seem to be working properly for the Spell Crit (it does work for the Weapon Crit). Is that a visual issue only too, or is that actually broken?
  • Demonstorm1962
    Demonstorm1962
    Soul Shriven
    Thief Stone is definitely working for me now. My crit values jumped over 10% after this patch.
    that is because they fixed your passive crits ....
  • Altissimus
    Altissimus
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get an answer please on whether divine traits is working on Thief Mundus stone?

• steveb16_ESO46
    steveb16_ESO46
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nevermind
    Edited by steveb16_ESO46 on May 27, 2014 11:08AM
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What about the fact that the Divines trait does not seem to be working properly for the Spell Crit (it does work for the Weapon Crit). Is that a visual issue only too, or is that actually broken?
    Altissimus wrote: »
    Can we get an answer please on whether divine traits is working on Thief Mundus stone?

@ZOS_GinaBruno could you ask the devs if the above is also working, pretty please? It affects the decision on what trait to put on our crafted gear.

EU | PC | AD
  • PhoenixWing
    PhoenixWing
    ✭✭
    Altissimus wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno could you ask the devs if the above is also working, pretty please? It affects the decision on what trait to put on our crafted gear.

Just my guess, but I think if the Thief stone on spell crit is strictly the visual issue, it should work with divine trait too.

I remembered when I tried to re-attune to the Thief stone, spell crit and weapon crit increases by the same amount (5.2%, iirc), and I think 5% is the base and another 0.2% comes from divine trait in my armor.

Although spell crit bonus disappeared after I relog into the game, I think it should still receive the same buff from divine trait too given that it is only the visual issue as GinaBruno said.
    Phoenixwing (NA): High Elf Aldmeri Dominion Sorcerer who love PvP!
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still doesn't work
    End the tedious inventory management game.